Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much dear😊
kvashishat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
2nd one to say thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel for you... I HighLighted for the EDT today... And At One Point... You can Guess Which! ... I actually CLOSED my EYES!...  I've Never Done that Before... Not Even in Prem's Delhi Blast and Death scenes...  Sorry You Had to Update for Such a Bad episode... Highlighting was Bad enough...
jamune thumbnail
awwww now im depressed i thought there would be alot of meet scenes but not any of all onli alot of nihaal and veera today wht couldnt the whole bathroom scene be with meet
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey great  thank u sooooooooo much
thank you so much for the updae.is gaurav sharma prem,s hamshakal and gaurav died in bomb blast.
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hurray... He is Prem... The woman that was shown as Gaurav's mother....had actually lost her son....

Gaurav was the man Prem saved from burning after blast... I think coz of Blast he might have died and Prem might have got burned....
When Preet and Harman returned for his body, I think he was alive but wasn't breathing weel...And when they reach again Prem would have gone/taken by that lady....and J's might have burnt Gs....Poor Heer....

Hurray....
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok are the photos photoshopped to show they are fake or is it sloppy BT work???
another nihaal junior on the way?
i think nihaal gets the award for putting up with veera but then again he was stupid enough to fall for her in the first place
thanks for the update
fatima
jamune thumbnail
becaue if u think of it the same thing happened KGGK where kammal and gaurav went to get om and he did talk to them bout taking care of parvati and the kids  and wen they came bck to get him they burned him and he came bck 18 years after if it happend then then it could happen again