Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
yeah but you took a great pic with Andy's mouth open and it just looked like he was singing ole ole to the baby πŸ˜† couldn't help myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† plus you invited me for that pic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah wheres Reshu to misuse uni resourcesss πŸ˜† she even uses facebook at her uni πŸ˜²πŸ˜† can yuo imagine if they ever checked browsing history πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Anshuuuuuuuuuuu...I dont keep history more than 2 days.....forget it....

Well u want me to be on the floor...okk..here I am...

🀣

🀣
Howlarious thumbnail
yesss but incase the senior uni peoples decide to check randomly and they find whats there πŸ˜†

nice to see you on the floor after 67249626726286 yearsssssssssssssss πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

yeah but you took a great pic with Andy's mouth open and it just looked like he was singing ole ole to the baby πŸ˜† couldn't help myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† plus you invited me for that pic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah wheres Reshu to misuse uni resourcesss πŸ˜† she even uses facebook at her uni πŸ˜²πŸ˜† can yuo imagine if they ever checked browsing history πŸ˜†

well i dint invite you rather requested you to spare him..as he was lookign hell funny an dyour captions just smashed it..🀣 ...will post beneath yours...but not right now..as i get laughing fits..when ever i read those again 🀣

well reshu woulc come nd say...goign on the floor..🀣  oh she misuses many resources...but i am fine with it...as she comes atleast 🀣 🀣 nd Facebook...god...i am having some 102 evets what to do with all of themπŸ˜•πŸ€£  so scared to log in againπŸ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
lol with those requests Nish just press "ignore all invitations from this friend" its under the confirm/ignore box ..thats what I do coz its annoyingg and then you'll never get a application request again and that friend won't know either πŸ˜†..silly applications πŸ˜† toldd yaaa if you need help let me know πŸ˜†
Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
hello reshu..kemcho on the floor ? 🀣 nd burger the one who is annoying me teh most is your friend too and a football freak 🀣  shhh...lest not reveal more..nd ya..that reminds me..aresenal is at number 4 na...MU leading...do something...🀣
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dont ever say tht m misusing my resources...its for everyone's good...samjho....🀣
Howlarious thumbnail
LMAO I know who your talking about Nish..mar goli...annoys me as well..and talks _______ against Arsenal all the time...I got good answers for that person anyway πŸ˜† and forget it, Arsenal ain't gona come anywhere above 4th......😳

Reshu, good boy, keep misusing..free country after all πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail
^^yeah we both know him very well...🀣🀣 nd its ok..but there are many things which stops me from visiting FB ..i guess will del my a/c thr nd will make a new one....aftre 27th..thats the only way left for me 😊
Howlarious thumbnail
yesss make sure you add me again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†