Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: NadiaIqbal

My vote goes to 3,4,7...

** Guyss I know Sapna is on some of the banners, that because when we first started the contest SApna was alive,, she died a week after, so those who already had send in the banners could not delete her, also its ok to include her even if she is gone now, as then Angad was'nt supposed to be there either as he is also gone...
A banner need all charachters,, not ONLY Mahi or Shabd.. **

Mahi and Shabd are lead pair in Maayka,  so  their  pic  should be prominent in the Banner but here I dont know who made this  banner  they didnt give importance to  lead pairs pics u can see in some banner Buddhi bua mr  khurana  jyoti's pics are more prominent than Mahi Shabd Jeet Soni..  just see  the existing  Banner all characters are there and clearly visible.. srry Nadiaiqbal.and everyone   I dont want to offend you..  .. but I only expressed my opinion..
-Nadii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Mahi and Shabd are lead pair in Maayka,  so  their  pic  should be prominent in the Banner but here I dont know who made this  banner  they didnt give importance to  lead pairs pics u can see in some banner Buddhi bua mr  khurana  jyoti's pics are more prominent than Mahi Shabd Jeet Soni..  just see  the existing  Banner all characters are there and clearly visible.. srry Nadiaiqbal.and everyone   I dont want to offend you..  .. but I only expressed my opinion..

I understand, but sometimes the makers don't have the right pictures,, so they try to make a clear banner and then they have to resize the pics sometime very small.. but I just wanted to say: Banner don't only need SHahi.. But every charachter,.. So voting based on If SHahis pics are larger on the banner is Kinda  wrong will I say..
pallavi25 thumbnail
No 6 and 4

No. 6 is the BEST!Edited by pallavi25 - 15 years ago
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

3 & 10.

no need for rude remarks guys. it's like that one saying, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Just a few more days to vote guyss! =)
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I like everyones and it was hard to choose but...................#4 & #7 and #8.

Harji

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Entries 3, 9 & 10
XxkomalxX thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Only Like Number 4

Xx
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
3 and 6, they are the same, i vote both cause i like it!
Nikasha. thumbnail
My votes go to: 4, 5, and 10!

-Mrs. Nikasha Arjun Bijlani😊