Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d_s_g_ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sonam_s

She would not have attempted suicide due to the lack of money because she already had a job and that too a quite a good one considering her background. In my opinion, if they really shared a father-daughter relationship, he would have tried to visit her in hospital and have a heart to heart conversation with her.

exactly,she got a job and their shouldnt have been any financialproblem,i feel sry for her an angry at ismail darbar,but we cannot blame jus one person here,it takes two to tango.she is not any teenager to just sway on someones sayin.she knew tht he was already married.sry no offences.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Debo_13

exactly,she got a job and their shouldnt have been any financialproblem,i feel sry for her an angry at ismail darbar,but we cannot blame jus one person here,it takes two to tango.she is not any teenager to just sway on someones sayin.she knew tht he was already married.sry no offences.

Whatever has happened has happened. Even if she has made a mistake, I still feel sorry for her.
Hope she can get back her life.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Summer: I hope so too. The truth must be revealed if Ismail was really a part of this unfortunate incident as it will help many families who do have young children interested in participating in a musical reality show. The families will be able to guide their children in a good manner.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonam_s

Summer: I hope so too. The truth must be revealed if Ismail was really a part of this unfortunate incident as it will help many families who do have young children interested in participating in a musical reality show. The families will be able to guide their children in a good manner.

This danger is always there all the time and it becomes worse especially if the Mentor is good looking and is of the opposite sex. In the history of SRGMP nothing like this has happened before I think.

Certain things mentioned in the report is very disturbing and need to be verified. But in all fairness we should not judge too early.
But firstly they should ensure Poonam is alright rather than throwing a million questions at her and making things difficult. Someone close has to be with her all the time.
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am really sad for Poonam
she had a wondeful voice and talent
But ismail Drabar has shown his true colours
I am ashamed of his comments taht he made to poonam over the show now

Its not about whether they had an affair or not but the fact that he obviously cares no more for her after the show is over
he didn't even bother to pay her  avsiist
shows that reaity show 'suppotrts' are mostly fabricated n ened when the show ends
i am waiting for the day these reality shows cease to exist .. all a facade !

Originally posted by: Summer3

This is a very serious matter. Many lives are destroyed because of this.

poonam's,her little daughter, her mom's... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

she was the ONLY one who actually deserved sympathy.. the others may have had handicaps, but atleast they werent poor
mintyblue thumbnail
Even i feel the same but am addicted yo the musical ones

i ahte the dance ones though

I feel channels should take up more resposibilities for the participants after the shows
mintyblue thumbnail
I am friends with Tullika ganguly of indian idol 4

she returned to her studies after the show very sensibly
is nor completing her grad

whereas girls like shini may not have it so easy-they sacrifice a lot for the show
it all depends upon economic background also
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Babumoshaai

i am waiting for the day these reality shows cease to exist .. all a facade !

common !

wait for the day when the scripted part goes aways from it (if at all there)

though thats impossible to happen , yet thats what we should wait for๐Ÿ˜†