Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Well let us wait another 24 hours and the truth should be evident. More importantly hope Poonam fully recovers.
PiyaBawri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Summer bhai I agree...the most important thing right now is that poor girl recover. 

Joe i'm not disputing that...i'm just saying let's not help spread rumors 😭
Edited by PiyaBawri - 15 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My lord, is the girl still critical?
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

My lord, is the girl still critical?

Article says out of danger
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This is terrible, terrible news! I read it over the weekend and I was very disturbed by all these articles here.

Poonam was a very innocent and sweet girl, I can't believe this can happen to her. She's one contestant who I was attached to the most, loved all her performances and she had a beautiful voice. I hope she recovers very soon, and becomes strong.

Viewbies Note!
Please don't use this topic to put personal allegations! This is only an article, read it and show your concern. Don't go on saying he did that or she did this. If there are anymore posts related to that, then this topic will be closed and further action will be taken. Please, we all are very disturbed by this news so don't make it worse. Let the truth come out on it's own, don't make assumptions!

Thanks
Gursharan

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Poonam managed to get rid of a small portion of her poverty due to a government job which she was doing for a very long time. Poverty would never been the reason for what she did. Many articles have claimed that Ismail is the main reason for her suicide attempt as well as the abortion but according to Sumedha Karmahe, that can't be the reason as she did speak to Poonam just last week and everything was fine.

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

Let the truth come out on it's own, don't make assumptions!

Thanks
Gursharan

I am still waiting to hear the "truth" about who killed Kennedy.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am honestly very disturbed by this news. If someone has an update on her condition, please do post it here.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is so shocking!! I never anticipated this to happen with Poonam - she always appeared to be full of smiles, pleasant and cheerful despite all the hardships... I really hope that it was a mistake (took the wrong medicines or wrong dose) and not an attempted suicide... It will be very sad if she did try suicide... She was my MOST favorite among the C07 contestants...

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2