Lock the moment... Premeer One Shot... :)

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys!!! well..today I was doing work for a change😆 ...unlike last time.. was fully into my work but kambaqt my brain as always found another bakwaas as usual...I didnt expect you ppl will like my last shot..here's another one for you... hope you like this one too...😳

"Heer!!!" , called out Prem and she turned towards him only to find him with two sherwanis in both hands with a confused look., His eyes pleading to her ,asking  which one to choose.

Though facing turmoil in her life at present she couldn't help but smile at her best friend's condition. Knowing well that he's not a shopalcholic and these types of situations make him sweat his wits out. She pointed to the maroon one and he went inside the trial room to check.

She turned back and closed her eyes, fighting back her tears. She was with him in a mall, shopping for his engagement. His engagement with Ashlesha. The wedding has been scheduled after 14 days and the engagement is to happen the very next day.

Prem trusted Heer in situations like this completely and she has been always his life saver in his shopping sprees till now. Heer knew everything about Prem, his likes, his dislikes, his taste, his everything. Same was the case with Prem who knew everything about her but one… "She loves him". She has admired him like crazy since her 9th grade and has eventually fallen in love with him.

The click of the trial room door made her turn. There he stood in the maroon sherwani looking like a prince. He wore a curved grin on his lips with naughty glint on his eyes as bonus. Her eyes fell over his stubble and for a split of second she wondered how she would feel if that tickles down her skin. Heer got out of her unholy series of thoughts and gestured a thumbs up to him as approval.

After packing the stuffs, Prem and Heer got out of the shop and made their way towards the exit, much to Heer's ignorance that a trolley came running towards her almost crashing her. To God's kindness, that was not missed by Prem and he pulled her towards him making her land on his chest.

The moment she landed on his chest she was stupefied as she had sniffed the mixed odor of his deogrant and cologne. The smell wiped her senses away. As if that was not enough , his hands came to her back protecting her, his lip were on top of her head murmuring 'everything's fine', but how can everything be fine? Her heart screamed back… "I am so close to you, felt your hands over my waist, your lips over my head, do you expect me to stay calm?"

Slowly they pulled apart and Heer was literally shaking, not because of the trolley crashing, as Prem mistook it to be, but due to the closeness they shared few seconds ago.

Prem grabbed her right hand giving her a questioning look, full of anxiety but she could not answer back, she had turned numb and Prem again mistook that to be Heer's fear and therefore he lightly kissed her fingers, sending shivers down her spine.

Heer immediately looked down hiding her explosion of mixed emotions of happiness, shock, pleasure and pain. To comfort her, Prem gently pulled her into a hug and she instantly hid her face into his chest savoring the moment knowing fully well that this is not going to happen again…

I know this one's sad... but kya kare, deemag ka bawaas tha....mera nahin...but that doesnt mean that I dont want your comments..definitely I want them..to jaldi jaldi batao how did you like it????? and yes..be brutally honest....😃

Priyadarshini aka Priyo😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6

Very nice extract. i think yu r a talented writer..why do'nt yu write a full ff on prem heer.once again it was sweet.

God bless yu
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok dis waz rlly gud dis is sooooooooooo not a one shot u hv to continue it n bring dem together orelse ur going against da law of separating heer n prem
iksha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww that was sweet please continue i dutn read ff's but i njoy ur one shots.......... and if u do decide to rite an ff please pm me an lemme kno wen u start.......
luv
-iksha
bd670816 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww, so good priyo.
loved it very much.
tc.
HCDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow this is amazing!!! really very nice..
tumhare dimaag ka bakwaas kya mindblowing hai!!! loved it!!!
keep it up.!.!.!.!....
~nikki
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey priyo
awesum one shots
soo sweet
loved it every bit of ur premeer one shot
toooo gooood amazing
swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey priyo...i jus loed it..btwn put another part which has prem breaking off his engagement with ash or wid sum happeir ending

niti
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

it was really emotional.

kvashishat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
it was soo gud ....... luved it😉