Krrish Diary: Hrithik on top of Food Cour

Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Krrish Diary: Hrithik on top of Food Court?
By IndiaFM News Bureau, October 21, 2005 - 01:18 IST
Lau Pasat was much more crowded today than any other day. Reason: Krrish action sequence was being shot. Police blocked half of the road where huge cranes were standing. Hrithik's duplicate did a testing of the equipment followed by Hrithik himself doing the shot. In the sequence, our 'super-duggu' was supposed to fly from one building to another.

When I reached the spot, he was back at ground zero, and was enjoying his 'Subway meal'. No photos were allowed because of his special make-up. Still, it was really a tough time for his guards to stop people who were flocking from the food court to see their favourite superstar.

I as well met some of my friends from the crew. Kamal, the head of crew, was standing in front of Hrithik shooing the photo-shooters away.

Manoj, on the other hand, scared me by suddenly jumping on me. He pointed to the creamish van standing.

Yeh hrithik ki van hai. Yahin par woh dress-up karta hai. Uska sab saaman yahin rehtaa hai"
[This is Hrithik's van. He dresses inside and everything is kept inside the van only]

Also, came to know about Priyanka's duplicate from him. What for? No one knows. Still dunno if it was true or he was just joking. But, this time it was a bit faster when enquiring about where is the shooting going to be held next.

"Jurong mein."
"Jurong mein kahaan? East or West?"
"Woh nahin pata. Jurong mein bas"

["In Jurong", "Where in Jurong?. East or West?", "Dunno! Just know that its in Jurong"]

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saima_only4u thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i just cant wait for that movie ......luv hrithik u know