Maa

Want to see the kids get rid of Natasha

rockin12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello All. I want to see alot of Masti with the kids and Natasha next week. Choti should be the one to tackle her like she did the thieves and get her so MAD that she leaves the house. I want to see Natasha😑 in Pain before leavingπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toocool4 thumbnail

They should do something like the Parent Trap where they take her out somewhere or while in a picnic. While she's eating put ants in her food or lead her to where the wild animals roam and run away leaving her alone. πŸ˜†

Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: toocool4

They should do something like the Parent Trap where they take her out somewhere or while in a picnic. While she's eating put ants in her food or lead her to where the wild animals roam and run away leaving her alone. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Good One. I like that movie too Parent Trap. This time get the boys involved if not the eldest then the middle child.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lethallover thumbnail

I'm watching Au Pair now in the usa. I see choti and the boys pulling pranks with water over her door or eggs on her bed.

vineetrule thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I love the older version of Parent Trap. Where Haley Mills, Dad and fiancee when on  a campout. The best part for me was with telling her the water was shallow. But when she got it she almost drowned. They need to sabatoge this plan of Akshar and Sandhya. With their love for Akshar. I want to the kids to do Natasha some major harm.πŸ˜†
toocool4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vineetrule

I love the older version of Parent Trap. Where Haley Mills, Dad and fiancee when on  a campout. The best part for me was with telling her the water was shallow. But when she got it she almost drowned. They need to sabatoge this plan of Akshar and Sandhya. With their love for Akshar. I want to the kids to do Natasha some major harm.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Or the other one where the kids sent her sleeping in the middle of the river. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So many things these kids can do to the EVIL one.😑😑 
star1lives thumbnail

Whatever the kids do I know it will be funny. Drowning her I would love that.

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Or the other one where the kids sent her sleeping in the middle of the river. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So many things these kids can do to the EVIL one.😑😑 

Hey I this movie the old and revised are cute for this show. Rock on guys. Great suggestions. Hey if they used Home alone...then why not Parent trap.πŸ˜†
ishq008 thumbnail
She is doing a good job right now pissing off everyone. So if she's maxed it with the kids. then they need to take her on. all the way πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒEdited by ishq008 - 15 years ago
Cici09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show is the bestest in all forms. How they utilize the kids and everything. This show is always moving never a standstill. LOVE IT. Choti, Tanmay and Anay need to plan a "Natasha out" Clause. Meaning they create more pranks on her without the others knowing so less for them to be caught. It should play out like Parent Trap

Edited by Cici09 - 15 years ago