Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They should do something like the Parent Trap where they take her out somewhere or while in a picnic. While she's eating put ants in her food or lead her to where the wild animals roam and run away leaving her alone. 😆
Originally posted by: toocool4
They should do something like the Parent Trap where they take her out somewhere or while in a picnic. While she's eating put ants in her food or lead her to where the wild animals roam and run away leaving her alone. 😆
I'm watching Au Pair now in the usa. I see choti and the boys pulling pranks with water over her door or eggs on her bed.
Originally posted by: toocool4
They should do something like the Parent Trap where they take her out somewhere or while in a picnic. While she's eating put ants in her food or lead her to where the wild animals roam and run away leaving her alone. 😆
Originally posted by: vineetrule
I love the older version of Parent Trap. Where Haley Mills, Dad and fiancee when on a campout. The best part for me was with telling her the water was shallow. But when she got it she almost drowned. They need to sabatoge this plan of Akshar and Sandhya. With their love for Akshar. I want to the kids to do Natasha some major harm.😆
Whatever the kids do I know it will be funny. Drowning her I would love that.
Originally posted by: toocool4
😆😆😆Or the other one where the kids sent her sleeping in the middle of the river. 😆😆😆 So many things these kids can do to the EVIL one.😡😡
This show is the bestest in all forms. How they utilize the kids and everything. This show is always moving never a standstill. LOVE IT. Choti, Tanmay and Anay need to plan a "Natasha out" Clause. Meaning they create more pranks on her without the others knowing so less for them to be caught. It should play out like Parent Trap