Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissa

guys I think annie and that j/chakoπŸ˜† has more chances to win. You see, dia sometimes does shifts her purse from one side to another............that way she is a little less idleπŸ‘. (What? 😲 Dia makes so much use of her 'precious' time? I'm impressed, really πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘)

Ahhh, how sad that Nupur wont be able to compete in this competiton!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣

@bold: Poor thing! She wouldn't stand a chance you know , she is always occupied with keeping Mayank busy 🀣🀣🀣
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@neha, loved ur avi n the line in siggy dabba!
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🀣🀣🀣............I am sure Mayank doesnt know that facts yet. I say go Sunshine college. They are the shiners who discovered the dumb charades in academic meet. boo-hoo Axe-L college.............for making totally IDLE students pass yuhi🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜†..OMG...the sunshine coll...πŸ˜†*OH...too much light...i cant even open ma eyes..due to dis extensive sumshineeeeeeeeeeeeeee)πŸ˜†

lol...kavz...atleast dey r settin' d NEW TREND..by includin' the DUMB CHARADES...in the ac-meet...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†*wohoooooooooooooooooooooo..waii to goe SUNSHINE...COLL*...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

Hey I want to attend this Ac-Meet with Mayank (not to forget- miss my bus for Mayapari, do Kajra Re, rain dance etc with him 😳 πŸ˜³)  , so don't say anything against it; the Ac-Meets I attended were all boring and ACADEMIC 🀒 🀒 🀒 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

awwww, Kavya.............how could your college send you in an academic meet which is academic??πŸ˜•

I hope next time you get to participate in the REAL academic meet.............where you will be blessed with the opportunity to enhance you mind with knowledges abt life and sociology
🀣🀣🀣🀣........importances of family (hum saath saath hain) and importance of feelings ( ILU).....πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
_Payuu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow 4 more pages to go
kuch bhi bakwaas likho par jaldi khatam karo
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

Originally posted by: anwaya

@neha, loved ur avi n the line in siggy dabba!

😳....thx anwaya...πŸ˜ƒ...buh i own nothin'...d credit goes zarwa...😳
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣............I am sure Mayank doesnt know that facts yet. I say go Sunshine college. They are the shiners who discovered the dumb charades in academic meet. boo-hoo Axe-L college.............for making totally IDLE students pass yuhi🀣🀣🀣🀣

@bold: 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I dunno what to say- I say they deserve a NOBEL PRIZE/OSCAR for it since MayUr seem to be distributing them like 25p candy (Wait a min! Are they still available? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Its been LONG since I bought a 25p candy, I miss it so much all of a sudden πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ )🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 15 years ago
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

awwww, Kavya.............how could your college send you in an academic meet which is academic??πŸ˜•

I hope next time you get to participate in the REAL academic meet.............where you will be blessed with the opportunity to enhance you mind with knowledges abt life and sociology
🀣🀣🀣🀣........importances of family (hum saath saath hain) and importance of feelings ( ILU).....πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣
@ bold: 🀣🀣OMG....OMG...dis is soooooooooooooo tru...BINGO mels...πŸ˜†RIGH ON...haha

_Payuu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys gtg
feeling veryyyyy sleepy
byeee
and congo on the new paradise in advance
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
heyy zarwa...πŸ˜³πŸ€—...how  rya???πŸ˜ƒ