Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: *mesweet neha*

🀣🀣hahahhahha..OMG..OMG...guyz....hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha..*k m dun *....hahahahhahhahahahhahahhaha..sorry now m dun...πŸ˜†

dis is most RAPCHIK discussion...πŸ˜†...seriously..we shud hv INDIAN "IDLE" in the college..πŸ˜†

@blue: Annie and Chako (or is it Jacko? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•  I never get his name just like his character πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) will win that "competition"🀣🀣🀣
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why sunshine coolege wht abt Popatlal chaurasiya college?
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *mesweet neha*

🀣
🀣OMG..OMG...mels..BANG ON...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...dia , chaco n' anne...deserves to b in the "MALA ROUND"...(instead of gal round) in INDIAN IDLE...πŸ˜†

well sadly...mayur r not ELIGIBLE 4 dis pretigious event...as dey hv betta' things to doe...πŸ˜†..like play... DUMB CHARADES in the so called AC-meet...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaa, the leads are anything but idle..............and Mayur toh doing such hard works........playing dumb charades and all😲. For all those who have ever badnamed this game, do you know how much brain it requires to excel in such game??? and you really need to have knowledge abt any and every stuffs, including abstract ones..................

so no one should say anything abt this game
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajan_monaya

guys i have an idea

in every post i will write
guys i am bored and so the paradise will get help to get over soon

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..heyy payas...πŸ˜ƒ...lolx...yew gettin' gettin' bored???πŸ˜•...cumon..contribute to our GLOBAL WARMIN' ISSUES...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bazinga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

well we are talking abt random stuffs🀣🀣🀣........

Kavya and I are talking abt Princi's bio data and Mayank's reaction when he comes to know princi is class five pass from Sunshine college
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@bold: Are you sure he is paanchvi pass and not paanchi fail Mels?? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 And I was wondering why a high standard student like Mayank is studying in Axe-L College, he probably doesn't know the facts about princi yet else he would have chucked this Chindi college long ago 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

@blue: Annie and Chako (or is it Jacko? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•  I never get his name just like his character πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) will win that "competition"🀣🀣🀣

guys I think annie and that j/chakoπŸ˜† has more chances to win. You see, dia sometimes does shifts her purse from one side to another............that way she is a little less idleπŸ‘.

Ahhh, how sad that Nupur wont be able to compete in this competiton!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yaa, the leads are anything but idle..............and Mayur toh doing such hard works........playing dumb charades and all😲. For all those who have ever badnamed this game, do you know how much brain it requires to excel in such game??? and you really need to have knowledge abt any and every stuffs, including abstract ones..................

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣..Opsiiiiiesss..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ma bad...mels..i neva' knew dat yew hv a soft corna' 4 dis game...🀣

*m not laughin'*...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...k sorry may b i am..πŸ˜†

hayee sachii mein yaar..dis game must b really a HARD ONE...dat hv sent MR GYANI BABA... in THE DEEP THINKIN' mode...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bazinga thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hey I want to attend this Ac-Meet with Mayank (not to forget- miss my bus for Mayapari, do Kajra Re, rain dance etc with him 😳 πŸ˜³)  , so don't say anything against it; the Ac-Meets I attended were all boring and ACADEMIC 🀒 🀒 🀒 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

@bold: Are you sure he is paanchvi pass and not paanchi fail Mels?? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 And I was wondering why a high standard student like Mayank is studying in Axe-L College, he probably doesn't know the facts about princi yet else he would have chucked this Chindi college long ago 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣............I am sure Mayank doesnt know that facts yet. I say go Sunshine college. They are the shiners who discovered the dumb charades in academic meet. boo-hoo Axe-L college.............for making totally IDLE students pass yuhi🀣🀣🀣🀣
Melissa thumbnail
@neha....aur nahin toh kya?? do you think any student would have been able to play Dumb charades??? No!!!!!!!!!!! Only those who excel in marks and have a great mind can play such a complex and knowledgable game..................lets give a standing ovation for Mayur. For not only participating in such academically academic meet, but also Axe-L-ing in this round!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£