Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys

Here are some Highlights as the updater has not post the update,mods can close it when the full update is up..

Tyaji decide to do a pooja for Mahi and his future child..Shabd agree..Tyaji says we will do it in about 2 months or before..Tyaji says Moni is also coming.Mahi looks upset because of Soni..Kamya is at the Gurdaware and is upset..A women come and saw her upset and says don't be worry,every problem will be gone.Jeet says its only one doctor has says that u cant be a mother..Jeet says we will meet more doctors..Durga is preparing Kheer for his brother Micky who is coming here for some work and will stay here..Lovely gets happy and ask if he is married.Durga says he is not yet married.Lovely gets happy and says i have to be ready..Soni comes to the doctor.The doctor show the report to Mahi&Soni.The doctor says there are only 5% that Soni can have a baby..Durga call Lovely and says Micky is here.Lovely come and saw a car coming and a man come outside and come in running toward Lovely.Lovely is happy.Durga says to Lovely here is Micky.Lovely was dreaming.Lovely saw a scotter and its Micky.Lovely gets shock as he is wearing glasses.Micky comes.Durga introduce them to everyone.Micky saw Lovely and keep looking at her.Lovely leave.At the hospital,Soni saw baby room and gets sad.Episode ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
thxxxx

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

5% is bettre than nothing she should get IVF done
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
can you give us quick update for 18th too
thanks
shonlai_ thumbnail
tnx
soni shud b happi dat there iz a chance
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes please...what akash99 said about giving us a little update about March 18th.  I don't know who this Lovely person is and who is Mickey? 

I watch the episodes (on youtube) but I don't understand the language just bits and pieces.  Please administrator of the forum don't get upset with those who ask for the updates, we wait all day for posters to post the updates and sometimes we don't get them until the next day, please try to understand that we like the show and appreciate the written updates but we do get lost if we don't understand what's going on.