Written Update - March 19- Fourth Epi!

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Written Update March 19, 2009

Fourth Episode!

Everyone is sleeping and then Laali's dad suddenly wakes up. He hears Laali talking about her Gauna to a puppet. She is saying that I want my Gauna to take place soon, I miss you a lot and tells her about yesterday's incident where she called his name etc..She's talking to the puppet as if he is Ganeshia himself(Laali's husband). Her dad and mom both overhear this, and their faces turn pale and sad. Then Laali's mom tells Nandu(dad), that don't dishearten yourself like this and wipes his tears. She says Shanichari's dad too doesn't have any money but still he is doing his daughter's Gauna. And then she says that he should go visit him, and maybe he can give you some advise.

Next Day

Laali's dad goes to Shanichari's house to meet her dad, but her mom answers. She says he is not here and has gone to the bazaar.

While Laali and Shanichari are sitting in the fields, they both are sad on the fact that soon they will get separated. Then Chanchal gives her earrings to Laali and tells her that you can always remember me from these earrings. She says this is sakhi dulai from my side. Laali's tells her that Gauna is yours ,so I should be the one  giving sakhi dulai to you. They both start fighting over it. Then Laali's brother Munna, asks very innocently what is sakhi dulai? Laali teels him that when a girl is going for her gauna all her saheli's give her something as gift. Munna then tells that now Laali has to give something to Shanichari's, but where will the money come from? They all turn sad.

Laali's friend is being sold

Laali's father is in the Village centre, he's looking for Shanichari's father. Then he sees the old man(same the one who was looking at Laali and Shanichariyesterday). Laali's father get's shocked to see Shanichari's father with him. He then follows both of them. The old guy goes into a truck and grabs a bunch of money and gives them to Shanichari's father. He's telling him, that the deal is fixed now, and that he shouldn't hesitate to get laxmi(money).  Shanichari'sdad takes the money and thanks the guy. Laali's dad is shocked at seeing all this, he then peeks into the truck and sees the leg's of some girls.

Laali and the other kids are playing outside. Lalli ask the kids how will she give a gift to Shanichari. The kids tell her not to worry, and says that the cycle walla will give you something. The cycle walla seller passes by from there and Laali picks something from there to give to Shanichari, and the seller says that it's 2.5 rupees but I will give it to you for 2. But laali says that she doesn't have the money now and will give it in 3,4 days, the sellers grabs the toy from her and says, I know you are not going to get money from anywhere. They are are disappointed once again.

Laali's dad is limping back home very angrily. He stats pumping the tubewell very hardly and remembers all the things the old guy was saying to  Shanichari's dad. His wife asks him what's wrong ? what did  Shanichari's dad say? And tells that it's okay if he didn't help you, if he can do the gauna so can we. You don't worry one day our Laali will have Gauna like Shanicharis. Laali's dad is frustrated, stops and yells," we will not have Gauna like Shanichari'sfor our Laali"!!! He tells her that  Shanichariis being sold!! He says that this news will spread in the village and it can affect our Laali. He decides that Laali's Gauna will have to be fixed now, very soon.

Summary

Laali's friend Shanichari is being sold! Shanichari doesn't know anything about this, she thinks her Gauna is happening soon. 

Laali is worried about where she will get money to buy a gift for Shanichari's Gauna.

And we get to know that Laali is eagerly waiting for her Gauna to happen. Though she doesn't show it in front of everyone, in secret she is very excited about her Gauna and her future husband. So she does have dreams of her own.

Laali's parents are very worried about the fact that Shanichari is being sold, they want to arrange money anyhow to fix Laali's Gauna.

** Guys, the girl who I kept reffering to as Chanchal is actually called Shanichari, so I have updated this name wherever Chanchal was used.**

Guys, I have a request, if any one of you can provide updates on Thurdays, it will be greatly appreciated. If you can help please tell.

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks its quite shocking..
rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't wait for this to start playing in the US, I'm going to enjoy watching it...Thanks!👍🏼
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what business is Sanichari doing? smuggling girls for prostitution? Like what is happening in easter europe?