Mayu vs Chiru (fan-fic with pictures)

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
mayu fighting against chiru by words for nupur

round 1 mayu vs chiru.... 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣  they would be says lines from films..to impress nupur

round 2 mayu vs. chiru  they would then fight and chiru touches mayu's baal and mayu gets more mad n goes after chiru
🤣🤣

we should pm this PD maybe she can help us add that 😆🤣🤣
round 3 mayu vs chiru ..nupur would do dam zaraaz and then mayu n chiru have to guess..who gets more points win...then we see chiru getting some lead..n mayu pushes chiru's chair and chiru falls. mayu tried to get ahead only to say chiru paagal insan hai..tum tum mere saath chalo mein jeet gaya ab mere saath chalo..he rushes with nupur to get away..

haha and then chiru follow n badi filmy type gana starts.....both compete
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

gaana will be mar diya jaye ya chod diya jaye...both mayu n chiru are saying and walking fast after nupur...

phir the gaana changed to mujhe se shaadi karogi 🤣 both are doing like sallu-akki type..wear villiage type grass clothes and go for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nupur dances in between with chiru  n mayu

nupur then says baas karo..mere jaisi smart, khubsoort ladki ko shaadi karni hai par..tum dono ko kuch karna hoga kyunki mein ek hi ladke se shaadi karsakti hoon.

mayu jumps in --haan nupur bolo..mein ...mein kuch bhi karsakta hoon...
🤣 ☺️ he is all fida n yet jealous..

chiru says nupur ji..mein ji aap ki dewaana ho ji..jo bhi aap kaho..mein zaroor karuga..aur is ladke se zaada aacha

to chalo theek hai...by god aaj to mazaa aye ga... haan to phir aap dono mere liye kahaan paaka na hoga.

mayu goes in flash back of the mishra house and how nupur said "mayank tum kahaan bahut aacha bana lete ho...mummy ne sikhaya hai?" "jo bhi ladki thumare saath saadi kargi woh bahut kush hogi"
☺️☺️☺️☺️😍

nupur waves in front of mayu..
mayank kya tum sun rahe ho meri baat?

mayu says haan..n mumbles ..tum ne hi kaha tha mein aacha paakata hoon....aur aaj wohi hoga.

🤣🤔 (got some high honeymoon plans kya?)

chiru thinks on ..
nupur ji..yeh paaka na..to kaafi aasan hai ji..aap kuch aur kyun nahi kehti karne ho?
(lagta hai chiru daar gaya)😆

abhi to baas yehi karna hai ..chiru ji.

both mayank and chiru get to the acc's cafe...and countdown begins

mayank decides to make karela for chiru to eat and nice saabzi for his nupur 😳😍
😍😍
he starts cooking while nupur from far keeps looking at him very sweetly.

chiru takes the onion next to his pan and starts cutting it..n crys  he says dekha nupur ji..aap ke liye mujhe rona bhi aaraha hai.
in his mind he says i will have to make something and decides to make pulao.

mayank sweetly smilies while making the saabzi for nupur..thinking of the mishra house again, the strawberry ice cream. he thinks about the jungle n lastly the I LOVE U😳
 but his concentrations shifts to chiru whos is crying loudly..b/c of the onion..

he tells chiru "kya tum thodi dher ke liye chup nahi ho sakte. by god aisi bacho jaise awaz nahi nahi suni mujhe. he stops n thinks he just said by god! He looks towards nupur who is laughing

🤣mayank kya mere kaano ne suna "by god" 🤣 wah wah nupur bushan aaj tumne mayank ko badal diya.

mayank hesitates but says haan..aaj mein dil se jee raha hoon aur woh tum ho jis ne mujhe zindagi de hai. 😳 both look at each other..and chiru looks up wiping his eyes...

I will update more later...i will need to think n write up more.. (may update tomorrow)

Avani
Edited by sportskp - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticNights thumbnail
bharathi aram thanks for appreciating the work 😃
.Neha. thumbnail
lolzz...the pics makes it even more funnier continue soon.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆🤣  great comic timings ... u gave me final laugh of the day 😉  I am feeling dawn   due to fever but u  made me laugh   thanks 🤣🤣🤣  and yes as Soneha says Pics do make it funnier 🤣🤣🤣 
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowowow cooll pictures ff i love it
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So creative i am rolling🤣  🤣 🤣 on the floor laughing, did you guys know that Mr Chiru ji is part of the creative team prehaps we should E-mail this too him !!!!!!🤣 🤣 🤣 

Sharan XXX
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 I loved Mayu V/S Chiru rounds great job Avu
ripwan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol that was pretty good; keep it up
MysticNights thumbnail

Continued....

Chiru looks up wiping his eyes ...Nupur ji...nupur jiiii

Both mayank n nupur look at Chiru. Nupur says Ji chiru ji..

chiru - Woh aap phele kahaan dekhlo ji. aap ke liye mein yeh pulao banaya hai ji.

Mayank -- Phele mujhe dekhna hai...

Nupur - By god mayank tum na chote bacho ki thara ho kabhi kabhi. Samajh nahi aata kaab chote to kab baade. 🤣

Nupur and Mayank try out the pulao..

Wah chiru ji aacha hai aapka pulao..par namak kaam hai..

Mayu getting jealous says Namak  kaam hai aur theek se paakaya bhi nahi hai.

Thenn nupur tries out mayanks saabzi. yummmmm wah mayank..mein ne phele bhi kaha tha..jo bhi ladki tumse shaadi kargi to kush hogi..yeh to bahu hiii acha hai..by god mayank tum chef hote to kya hota.😳

Chalo aab chal na chaye bahut dheer hogayi hai. (mayank)

Nupur tells mayank ..haan chalo chalte hai.
(mayank)  haan chalo..

Chiru calls from behind..kya mein bhi aau aap ko chod ne?

Mayank turns around -- NAHI! Mein jaa raha hoon nupur ko chod ne. He turns to nupur...tum iske saath nahi jaugi.

Nupur is shocked but nods her head n they leave.

at the acc hostel rooms. (both in 1 room)❤️

Nupur in her bed thinking...
yeh mayank ko kya ho jata hai? kabhi monkey manyak to kabhi srk - rab ne bana di jodi.. mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha.

mayank tossing and turing...but then turns towards nupur and thinks,...
 Mujhe kya ho jata hai..aur nupur ...woh social dhongi baba (chiru) ke saath baatein karti hai.

**i willl update tomorrow...with some changes some lines aren't coming to me that i really want to use**

avani

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hahaha avani this is soo funny!! i love the pics and the mujhse shaadi karogi part!! ahaha....im still laughing...😆😆