18th March 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
18th March WRITTEN UPDATE

The show starts with the midwife bring the baby. Taiji says it's a beautiful baby. The midwife says it's an orphan child as she has no father and her mother died during birth. She gives the baby to Taiji. Taiji acknowledges her as Kuku and Amro's daughter.

The day after the baby shower, its time to bathe Bebo. Kuku, Amro and the 3 kids are gathered to watch Bebo's bathe. Taiji helps to bathe Bebo whilst Amro goes to serve breakfast.

Meeto wants to cook but Buaji says she is making breakfast for her ownself and not for the rest as in this house, kaap kaun, kya karega kuch pata nai chalta, kisi chis ka vak raha nahi. Amro comes in and tells her not to do any work as she is here. Buaji says she is done and asks whether she should switch off the gas. She does anyway and leaves. Amro apologies for being late as there is many things to do early morning as Bebo is still young. Buaji says "let it be and it is not as though this is the first time you're having a baby and what's so special this time". Taiji enters and says "it's special as it's the first time they had a baby girl and we have to take special care of her". Buaji says "i know, so how am I stopping you guys, and you're saying as though I'm having troubles because Bebo came". Buaji leaves.

Meeto is arranging the boy's room(keeping all the small soft toys and placing BIG TEDDY BEARS for display on the tables) when Daljeet comes in his school uniform and takes the cricket bat. He takes out stickers from his bag and pastes it on his bat. Daljeet asks "what are those". Meeto says "it's Bebo's toys" and Daljeet asks "why are you keeping it here" and Meeto says "from now onwards, this is Bebo's room". Daljeet says "NO! This is my room". Meeto says "this was, but now it's Bebo's". Daljeet refuses and throws the teddy bears on the floor. Kuku arrives and asks what's happening. Daljeet explains and says he won't give his room to anyone. Amro comes in and tries to explain to Daljeet but he isn't relenting. Daljeet says "sisters are trouble and I never wanted a sister". He then pushes Amro away. Kuku gets angry and grounds Daljeet to his room.

Amro says "he is still small." Kuku says "its necessary to instill good values in kids". Amro says "Daljeet won't understand and thinks that because of Bebo he is getting scolded" Kuku says "that Daljeet made a mistake so I punished him but I will ask for forgiveness so this fear of this punishment doesn't remain in him."

Kuku and Amro goes back inside Daljeet's room. Kuku looks at his cricket bat and asks him when he pasted the stickers. Daljeet said "just now". Kuku says "wow, you got selected in the school's cricket team?". Daljeet says "no, the older seniors got selected." Kuku says "it's weird as Daljeet plays better than all of them." Kuku says "Bebo is small and we have to make a space for her in our team and we share our things, joy and sorrow with each other." Kuku says "The elders get respect and love and they are those who thinks about others more than themselves and about Bebo, she is still small and she will stay with us like u did when you were small. We're just keeping her things here and when you get older, we'll think about it." Kuku apologises for getting angry at him. Kuku kisses his forehead.

Amro is about to put Bebo in the cot. But Kuku wants Bebo to sleep beside him. They argue lovingly for awhile. Then they decide that on Bebo's cot will be on Amro's side for today and the next day Bebo's cot wil be on Kuku's side.

Daljeet is frowning, peeks in through Amro&Kuku's room window. Amro coughs and wakes up in the middle of the night. Both Amro and Kuku wakes up. Kuku notices the empty cot. They get out and wakes everyone up to look for Bebo.

The show ends on Taiji's worried face. (Its now her signature look)

Precap: All of them goes into the kid's room and sees that Daljeet isn't in. Kuku goes to look for Daljeet. Amro enters the kitchen and stops at the door. Buaji and Meeto stops as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting sibling rivalry hun.. loved the way kuku makes DJ understand..Buaji is becoming a pain now..
iheartspink thumbnail
shes just plain jealous hehe
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update...........wat wrong with bua yaar......y she is annyoning
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks so much!!!

i wonder where bebo is.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much hun😃