oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Today's episode-am at a loss for words in terms of what to call it so I'll just keep quiet.

-Urmi is in her room writing-Kripa comes in and asks Urmi if she will help her with something. Urmi tells Kripa she is much older and wiser so how can Urmi help her. Kripa tells Urmi that at one time Aadesh and Sneha were great friends and very close but that isn't the case any longer-only Urmi can help Kripa bring them closer again. Urmi agrees to help. They sit close and plan something but it is muted out.

-Neelam is pacing in her room and as usual annoyed/worried about the whole situation at home-she decides that she will samjao Urmi and Urmi will have to understand what she's saying. Usual Neelam evil glare.

-Aadesh and Sneha are walking into office and Sneha hands over a file to Aadesh to look over and loses grip of it. Aadesh catches it and she thanks him and both have some form of a light moment. The staff standing behind look on and try to play it as if they haven't noticed but amongst themselves are curious about this new situation with the two actually talking to each other.

-Neelam comes into Urmi room and goes on to give this extensive explanation to Urmi about how Aadesh and Sneha becoming friends is not good for Urmi. She reminds Urmi of how once Aadesh and Sneha are the best of friends he will no longer be her dost. Urmi is crying hearing all that Neelam is telling her.

-Sneha's dupatta gets caught in the car door and Aadesh pulls it out. She thanks him and he says she has thanked him 25 times this far (he is keeping count??? umm ok). They have another light moment. Urmi is looking on and thinking about how Aadesh and Sneha look happy and should be good friends. She questions what Neelam was telling her and decides those two should be good friends and she should help bring them closer.

-Kripa and Urmi are planning/plotting/scheming on what they can do next to bring Aadesh and Sneha together. Kripa suggests sending them away but Urmi says she already tried that. She suggests ice cream but Kripa tells her that works for her and Aadesh but it's not for Sneha and Aadesh. Urmi tells Kripa that while Aadesh and Sneha can never be best friends like Urmi and Aadesh they can at least be better friends then they are now. Kripa looks on a bit confused by what Urmi says but tells her that too will happen but Urmi-Kripa must work on it. Urmi has an idea but won't tell Kripa-she instead starts looking throughthe cupboard and pulls out pictures of Aadesh and Sneha and Aadesh's diary. Kripa reads the first page where Aadesh wrote this diary has to do with a period in his life he hasn't told anybody about. Kripa looks curious. Aadesh and Sneha are driving home and he hits the brakes hard with a car almost running into them. He then looks at Sneha and smiles-Kripa reads in the diary and reads about how Aadesh and Sneha first met. There is a flashback (long one!!!) about something similar with their two cars hitting each other. Kripa is reading all this in the diary.

-Aadesh and Sneha are still in the car and talk about how things were in the past-Sneha mentions how she missed him and college days in London and she made no real friend in London. She remembers that he had meant to tell her something that day and then hadn't. Aadesh tells her if he had told her back in the day it would've been worthwhile but it is no longer worthwhile. (Clearly for someone you no longer love you've managed to forget Urmi and Tarun and Manali in the process.) Kripa finishes reading and Urmi asks what all it said. Kripa tells her she found out stuff she didn't know before-Neelam is standing at the window outside to the room listening and Kripa and Urmi talk but it's muted.

-Aadesh walks into his room in the evening and Urmi runs in yelling 'dost'. She tells him he hasn't answered her question and he asks what. She asks him what 'love' is. (Finally an Urmi-Aadesh scene and even then lame.) Aadesh slowly turns his head towards her and looks on a bit surprised at what she is asking. He asks why she wants to know. Urmi tells him the other day she had asked but he hadn't answered and then ran towards Sneha's room to argue with her. Aadesh then goes on to tell her all that love is-it's a feeling, emotion, expression, pain etc. He goes on to say that one's first love stays with one until the very end until a person's last heartbeat as a bittersweet memory. Urmi asks who his first love was. He is at a loss of words and has a flashback to Sneha. Urmi insists he tell her and he turns around to face Urmi-just then Sneha is standing at his door and he says 'Sneha'. Episode ends.

Preview: Kripa and Urmi are shocked as they can't find the diary in the cupboard. (Go Neelam!!!)

------

So Manali was never Aadesh's first love after all? What's the point of Manali and Urmi then? What is the point of everything we saw before Sneha entered then? Aadesh is SO lost in Sneha that Manali didn't even cross his mind when Urmi asked about his first love. Disgusting.

I don't think Urmi understands what Kripa wants based on Urmi saying today that Aadesh and Sneha could NEVER be best friends like her and Aadesh. Umm Urmi dear that is precisely what Kripa is asking of u.Edited by oddgalout - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail

Thanks for update.

Even I don't understand where the storyline is going to. What will happen eventually. Will Urmi be sidelined or Aadesh will remember again about his Aathvan Vachan.

I also wonder if truth about Manali's death will ever be exposed.
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear......Great job.....although the storyline is going nowhere...but thanks anyways...

Hmm....I just read the article about Urmi taking her HSC exams...could it be possible that's why they have kind of side-tracked her character for now? Maybe they are planning to come up with some strong twist or the actual "aathva-vachaan " after she is over with her exams??

Obviously this crap A-S storyline is not sitting well with the majority of the audience & obviously it is nowhere close to what "aathva vachaan" should be about so maybe this is just a temporary thing till the main lead (hopefully Urmi) is back full time on the sets?? What do you think??

I am just hoping something good happens soon becuz this show right now has me pulling my hairs..I cannot digest this track & it's irritating me to the core.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข.....

Aadesh's character has completely gown downhill...arrghh!!
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxxx a lottt

saba
oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShelDev

Thanks for the update dear......Great job.....although the storyline is going nowhere...but thanks anyways...

Hmm....I just read the article about Urmi taking her HSC exams...could it be possible that's why they have kind of side-tracked her character fornow? Maybe they are planning to come up with some strong twist or the actual "aathva-vachaan " after she is over with her exams??

Obviously this crap A-S storyline is not sitting well with the majorityof the audience & obviously it is nowhere close to what "aathva vachaan" should be about so maybe this is just a temporary thing till the main lead (hopefully Urmi) is back full time on the sets?? What do you think??

I am just hoping something good happens soon becuz this show right now has me pulling my hairs..I cannot digest this track & it's irritating me to the core.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข.....

Aadesh's character has completely gown downhill...arrghh!!

The story really isn't going anywhere and it's making less and less sense everyday. There was a sense of logic earlier on but as of late things have gone a bit haywire where little things don't piece together-why isn't Urmi at the breakfast table? Why doesn't Aadesh go check up on her anymore? It's so illogical.

I too thought that about her exams but u know even then they could've incorporated her into the story line but they chose not to. The whole time Aadesh was away he could've at least thought of her. He could have had flashbacks or he could've told Sneha about Urmi like he had bored that random catty woman. Instead right now a 110% of his energies are focused on Sneha and Sneha alone.

My guess is that down the road Urmi's words will prove true and Aadesh and Sneha won't be as good friends as Urmi and Aadesh and eventually Aadesh will realize that while Sneha is his past Urmi is his present and future. However by the time he gets there his character will have lost all chance to redemption.Edited by oddgalout - 15 years ago
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oddgalout

The story really isn't going anywhere and it's making less and less sense everyday. There was a sense of logic earlier on but as of late things have gone a bit haywire where little things don't piece together-why isn't Urmi at the breakfast table? Why doesn't Aadesh go check up on her anymore? It's so illogical.

I too thought that about her exams but u know even then they could've incorporated her into the story line but they chose not to. The whole time Aadesh was away he could've at least thought of her. He could have had flashbacks or he could've told Sneha about Urmi like he had bored that random catty woman. Instead right now a 110% of his energies are focused on Sneha and Sneha alone.

My guess is that down the road Urmi's words will prove true and Aadesh and Sneha won't be as good friends as Urmi and Aadesh and eventually Aadesh will realize that while Sneha is his past Urmi is his present and future. However by the time he gets there his character will have lost all chance to redemption.

You're right about the story not going anywhere at this point in time...like you said, Aadesh has simply sidetracked his responsibilty or "aathva-vachaan" Urmi which simply does not go with the show. The whole point of Manali's death was so that Urmi & Aadesh eventually would end up together & Aadesh would keep his promise he made to Manali. What was the point of killing off Manali if they were going to introduce some other character to pair up with Aadesh?

Nothing makes sense at all....Well let's see how much longer we can cope with this....
Edited by ShelDev - 15 years ago
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much 4r the wonderful update my friend๐Ÿ‘.

n coming to the story friends dont worry about ur A&U.i dont think adesh would end up with sneha.because this whole story is about urmi n adesh's aatva vachan right so y he would end up with sneha.i think in the final adesh would end up with urmi n sneha might walk out thier lives r end up becoming a negative char(which i really dont want to happen.i would feel happy if she walks out of AU's life rather seeing my pallu raani as a negative role again)
abudhabi thumbnail

Once again, fabulous update and thanks for filling in for me!๐Ÿค—

Where, oh where, is this track going. I'm starting to dislike this track in so many ways.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor๐Ÿ˜Š