ishiistheone thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi friends i hv been a great fan of ratan ( laali)..she used to play RUCHI in "Radha ki betiyan'...its great to see her in this new show...she is a fantastic actor and like a little doll... but i am really hoping and wishing that the guy opposite her should be her hero from "radha ki betiyan" ADI ( ABHIMAN  BALLHARA)..they both have a sizzling chemistry on screen...both of them rock together...i hope ABHI comes in this show as a big surprise for all ADI + RUCHI fans...waiting to see them together again..😛😊😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I haven't watched her other show, so I don't know whom you are talking about. Can you post his picture.
But I don't think her husband is going to be introduced soon.
ishiistheone thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_rkb

its true as ratan and abhimaan balharalooks great together but ishiistheone dear u have to accept the show is based on village and abhmaan looks like a dude, he will not fit in the show

hey i agree abhi was played a dude as ADI... but i am sure after getting in proper look he can play a rich village boy... it will be fun to see him as a rich village boy with poor laali...

ishiistheone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

I haven't watched her other show, so I don't know whom you are talking about. Can you post his picture.
But I don't think her husband is going to be introduced soon.

hey gur u can c the pic..i hv posted it with my next reply
kristie12 thumbnail
Actually, from the articles, Laali's father couldn't do her Gauna and sells her to a rich Thakur....
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow he is sexy!!! that wud b nyce if it is him..hopefully it is a gud looking dude pair wid her!!!!!
ishiistheone thumbnail

Originally posted by: milas6

wow he is sexy!!! that wud b nyce if it is him..hopefully it is a gud looking dude pair wid her!!!!!

ya milas ABHIMAN is very sexy and both RATAN and ABHI  create magic when they are together on screen...😛...  they were the cutest couple in RADHA KI BETIYAN...i am just hoping that they cm bk together again on this show...😛
Millerrr88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishiistheone

ya milas ABHIMAN is very sexy and both RATAN and ABHI create magic when they are together on screen...😛... they were the cutest couple in RADHA KI BETIYAN...i am just hoping that they cm bk together again on this show...😛

oh wow..i neva watched that serial b4..i may watch the old epi...just to c em..cuz he is cuteeee 😳 😳
Millerrr88 thumbnail
i kno..im crossin my fingers & hopin the best that he cud b her love interest but i doubt it.
ishiistheone thumbnail

Originally posted by: milas6

i kno..im crossin my fingers & hopin the best that he cud b her love interest but i doubt it.

if u r hoping the best...then dont hv doubts... lets pray that ABHI comes on the show with our chutki RATAN oh i mean laali...😊😊😊