Arase March updates archives

kamakshi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
1. arasi comes by car...she see a poster in the wall with saro's foto..goes to police station..there also foto of saro...she asks about the case to the inspector..he says her husband has told his wife killed Dr. bhavani...she arugues how you can believe vishy's statement...he says he is a VIP in the city etc., arasi asks him to follow vishy...find out saro..think in another angle etc., (good argument...dialogue by Radhika madam.)

2. vishy is in office...pandian gives call...talks in Telugu...(good action..dialogue by pandian)
he says he wants a deal...vishy asks who are you...he says  your wife is in my custody...i can hand over her to police..if you want i will bring her to you..what amount you will give..vishy says o.k. bring and hand over to me..i will give whatever amount....

3. kannan and selvarani are talking in the kitchen..selvarani says i just acted before amma as if i welcome her to this house...kannan says yes...i also...selvarani says she didn't accept to come when udhay and kalai went and asked her to come but she came when selvi said to come....
arasi comes..ask for tiffin...both are acting ...selvi comes..says she is happy to see the whole family with amma...
arasi says she wants to talk to selvi personally..both go to the upstair...arasi says about saro's missing...selvi says..i also came to know by the poster only...i told many times to saro amma her husband is a criminal but she never bothered..she wanted to support her husband..so i didn't care about her....arasi looks at her...both talk in such a way to know  other persons pulse....(thodarum)
this episode is nice to see..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamakshi thumbnail

3.3.09. Tuesday.

1.arasi is talking with selvi..she asks did saro contact you over phone.she has affection to you..deftly she will do it...selvi says no....i don't take her call..arasi says oh. then she gives call...selvi says no amma once she contacted me..when she said whatever my husband does i will support him only...so i didn't take her call..arasi says..o.k. if she contacts you again pl. tell me......selvarani is overhearing this conversation...she says to udhay they are planning to send us out....arasi comes down and sit in the dining table..arasi asks selvi to sit and take breakfast...she sits..selvarani brings 3 Idlis only...arasi asks about it...she says since arasi used to take only 3 idlis she prepared 3 only...arasi says to go and bring dosai...selvarani replies already dosa maavu is finished...

2. arasi asks oh. no maavu. selvarani offers bread...kannan comes and says he will bring from hote....kalai comes and asks ...then arasi says o.k. we will share this 3 idlis....she gives idli piece to selvi's mouth..selvi has tears in her eyes...udhay and kalai are happy to see this whereas kannan and selvarani are not happy..they look each other..
Tilaka is in a house..ravi brings groceries..vessels...tilaka ask him to go and see her mom and sisters...

3. GJ comes and meets vishy..he asks who is the fellow threatened you over phone....vishy says i don't know..now we have to find out saro. GJ says o.k. mama sir..don't worry..i will tell some rowdies to find out her....vishy accepts..GJ is waiting in a car....a rowdi is coming in a bike...meets GJ....GJ gives saro's foto...ask him to find out...gives money...rowrdi asks sir you will hand over this lady to your boss vishy?..GJ says it is not your work...find out ..hand over to me...i will give money..go away...don't ask anything more...he goes away..GJ is looking at him....(it seems GJ has some other plan..)

kamakshi thumbnail
4.3.09. Wednesday.

1. thamarai's parents come to selvi's house..they say they have seen a girl for Dhinakaran..pl. come and see her and finalise...GJ says they have come to ask for money etc., thqamarai's father gets angry...selvi convinces him...saying you know GJ's nature..nothing to bother....and says tomorrow there is a college function in Kaveri's college...we have to go...pl. you both only go and finalise....(in between thangam cuts jokes .towards GJ....good to see.latha's action..)..

2. thamarai's parents come to maha's house with sons...they say they want to finalise marriage with maha to dhinakaran...they are impressed with maha they say...they are happy...they ask acceptance...yavana goes inside taking her mom.

3. yavana says her mom..to say yes..her mom says to ask maha..maha is happily says i like him...they come outside...maha serves coffee....thamarai's dad asks i want to finalise date for betrothal...pl. tell your relatives...mom says i have only two daughters...maha and yavana..no other relations for me..you are the relatives...he is happy..goes happily..yavana mom weeps and says if yavana gets an alliance like this she will die happily..*thodarum).

kamakshi thumbnail
5.3.09. Thursday.

1.saro is given food by kutty...all are talking..selvi comes...saro says did you tell about me to ..arasi...she says i could not tell..always amma used to suspect vishy sir but in this case amma is suspecting you..she asks..if saro didn't kill bhavani why she is hiding somewhere...she has to surrender the police...amma says situation will change a good person also as a bad person...i could not tell anything...saro says o.k. i will surrender...selvi says amma don't do that..i will prove first you have not killed bhavani...selvi says to pandian to take care of saro carefully since she suspects vishy sir would have arranged rowdies...pandian says no one can come here...selvi goesaway.

2. ravi comes to maha's house...maha mom asks maha to give sweets and tell him maha's alliance is fixed...yavana comes and says she got a job by arasi madam...ravi says this marriage matter should be told to tilaka...mom says no. after she left this house we get good thing happenings...i have told them i have only two daughters....i don't need tilaka...i will give a call to you after the betrothal date is fixed..pl. come and make the function success..he says o.k. he goes out but throw the sweet....he looks sad..

3. arasi is sitting in office..lady inspector comes and gives file which contains the terrorist lists who have surrendered....lady inspector argues with arasi ..we should have give them podhu mannippu..they are terrorists...if we give we have to give for other criminals who are in jail...you shuld think logically....arasi replies....oh. logic....
1. the trrorists surrendered because i told them i will arrange podhu mannippu.
2. they were affected by our dept. and politicians...
3. we have to give podhu mannippu to others also..oh. appadiya....they have given troubles to public....killed many..innocent people for money....we can catch them...punish them..release them after sometime...
4. we cannot finish all the terrorists..itis very difficult for this country...(thodarum)
good to see arasi's action and conversation..
kamakshi thumbnail
6.3.09. Friday.

1. arasi continues her statement to lady inspector..she lastly says to get up..i know how to deal..i don't want to do the terrorists grow..instead i  want to protect our country.from terrorists..
lady inspector asks no punishment for them..arasi says yes...already they lost their whole happiness in life which an ordinary man gets...they lived in forest......keep your limit...don't take serious..this is an example for you how to talk to juniors when you become higher official..

2. ravi comes home..tilaka is very eager and ask about her sisters..mom..ravi says the good news of maha and yavana...he also says yavana got this job thru arasi...you wanted to take revenge but yavana is hearing arasi's word...tilaka says already yavana went away from me...anne..what about my mom..did she ask about me...how is she..she will not tolerate being seperated from me....ravi says no. tilaka ..your mom said  she has only 2 daughters to the people who came for maha's marriage alliance...tilaka is very sad...tears in her eyes....she says..yes. anne. if i come away good things are happening there. let them live happily...
selvi is sitting in sofe..thangam comes and says why GJ shouted previous night to her..she says for dhinakar's betrothal  he doesn't want to come..thatswhy he shouted...

3.selvi says to thangam already we didn't go for girl seeing function..we said kaveri has college function...now GJ says like this...what to do...GJ comes...GJ and thangam are fighting...(good action by latha) selvi says what is the reason to tell now...GJ says...showing Aish's foto....my daughter died...not yet one year over...they celebrate the function..i feel for my daughter...you also don't go for this..if you think Aish is your daughter you will not go to the function. goes away...selvi is stunned..
NT is standing..the person who got saro's foto from GJ comes and gives the foto to NT and says sir, GJ says to hand over saro to him not to vishy..NT says oh...o.k. he doesn't know you are my man...you bring saro to my custody....i will do everything..

kamakshi thumbnail
1.Betrothal function starts..all assemble..all are happy..ravi also comes...maha mom says he is our only relative..he is a lawyer...then thamarai's mom says my son is a Dr. i want to know what you will do as jewels,car, clinic etc., all are shocked..thamarai's father says nothing to give..but that mom says i want to show my prestige to my society people....you need not give car..clinic etc., give rs. 5 lakhs rupees...maha mom and maha,yavana all are shocked...

2. maha mom accepts to give rs.5 lakhs...betrothal is done..all go for meals...maha says amma how to give this much amount...you have accepted....mom says i have given word..i don't have money..if i don't give again your marriage will be stopped...ravi overhears this...confused.
selvi comes to pandian house...she says she has arranged a hospital for saro to continue her retreatment...she says how to take saro to the hospital without the knowledge of police and vishy..she says something to pandian...no dialogue for viewers..only video....

3. pandian gives call to vishy..he talks in telugu...to bring money etc., selvi directs him....vishy says i don't believe you...you are bluffing....pandian gives call to arasi and put it in conference call...he says he wants to handover saro to arasi...arasi asks who are you? he doesn't reply...kept the phone...then arasi ask the official to trace the cell no.   again pandian calls vishy..says did you hear arasi madam's voice....vishy says yes...tell me the place. i will bring money..hand over saro to me..pandian says a place..(thodarum)
kamakshi thumbnail
10.3.09. Tuesday.

1. vishy accepts and goes with GJ...pandian says to selvi vishy comes....now selvi says o.k. we have diverted him. he will be searching you.somewhere..we can take saro to the hospital now..
arasi gets a phone call...she goes..
in beach tilaka is sitting ravi comes...tilaka eagerly asks about maha's betrothal...ravi says everything..tilaka says amma has no money..we will give money ...ravi asks how....she replies somehow we have to earn money and give..maha should be happy...ravi appreciates her affection..

2. selvi ,saro pandian are waiting..chellapillai brings a van...it is a closed van...chicken..mutten etc., is brought in the van...selvi takes saro and asks her to go in this van till the hospital..she hesitates..she could not tolerate smell..but selvi convinces till hospital only...she accepts....but in the van she is unable to tolerate the smell comes from the boxes....arasi comes in a car...in opposite side of the van...to pandian's home....she see the van in which pandian and kutty are sitting..pandian is driving..arasi looks at him...

3. arasi gets down from car...pandian also gets down...arasi recollects his version...for selvi amma i am going not for you  etc., arasi asks how he is..still rowdi work dhaana...he says no amma..i changed now..there are two lives depending on me...i have to take care of them....kutty gets down with son...arasi looks at her...recollects kutty's version in the police station..then arasi says oh. you are running auto now...he says yes..arasi asks what is this inside...he says it is Karuvaadu in this van....saro is hearing this conversation from inside..she is afraid a lot.... arasi asks him to open..he says oh...now i am changed..i become good man..but you want to send me to jail by putting something in this van...poi case pottu ennai ullE thaali vida aasaiya...
i will bring this van to police station..you can see what is inside......
kutty pleads to arasi not to do anything her uncle..he is good man now...for her son karthikeyan she wants uncle's support...hearing name of the boy arasi looks at him ....pandian says o.k. amma..i will open..you can see..opened..(thodarum)
good to see this episode..

kamakshi thumbnail
11.3.09. wednesday.

1. pandian opens the van...inspector goes nearby...arasi says not necessary..we can go...they go away.saro comes out of tension..pandian says..kutty..good said to that madam...hearing kk's name she felt bad....ratham Aache...she is shaken...van goes...
vishy is standing in the beach . inside the car GJ is there...they are talking why this man didn't bring saro yet.....selvi and chellapillai are seeing them from top floor of a building..arasi comes in the car...see vishy...gets down...ask vishy why you are standing here. he says i am waiting for the party who sold this white building to me..she laughs..and says it is Govt. bld..they have sold you?...then she asks inspector to search the car..he says there is a suitcase...arasi says what is this..vishy says he goes to B'lore and his dresses in it...arasi asks to open it..there a lot of amount..

2.vishy says...yes madam...one man gave a call to me..said he will hand over my wife here....so i brought money....he also says the same man spoke to you also which i heard thru conference call....i want my wife safely..to save her i will give my whole property....she asks why you have not given complaint to police....he says if i go to police he may kill my wife...if you stand here he will not come with my wife here...arasi gives back the amount and goes away..
in another car NT is sitting...selvi see this and says to chellapillai ..see..for one lady how many are coming....chellapillai says it is better to tell the truth to arasi madam and saro can surrender....selvi says..no. arasi mom is very sincere in her duty...she believes vishy's statement about saro killed bhavani...according to law only she will do..she will take saro to court...(good conversation between selvi and chellapillai)

3. saro is brought to a good hospital..Dr. is giving treatment...selvi gives call to pandian..ask about her..he says arasi came and wanted to check the van but kutty said kk's name...she went away...God is great..now i am in hospital..treatment is going on...selvi says...NT...vishy,arasi mom all came to beach...and asks pandian .pl give call to vishy..say to him... because NT has come and hiding in the car there i am not able to handover saro.madam....i  will hand over another day...pandian says o.k. i will give him call now.(thodarum)
kamakshi thumbnail
12.3.09. Thursday.

1. arasi gets down from the car....but get up in another car..go to beach..watch vishy and ?GJ...she see NT also...vishy gets phone call from pandian...he says...sir, you brought police....now behind you NT is also standing...i came there with your wife but came back...i will tell you another date..cut the phone...vishy turns back..see NT..tell this to GJ..both go away...arasi also follows his car...
NT gets down and says the person with whom saro is, has not come...he is very clever it seems..first we will find out him...now you know how saro is important to all...if i get her i will make vishy to close all his business...come to road as a beggar...go away..selvi and chellapillai gets down from the building...selvi says..appada...now treatment  will be going on to saro amma...

2. arasi is in office..tilaka mom comes and meets her with yavana/maha....they say thanks for getting job for yavana...mom says..you have great heart...we have done great thing ..droham to you..but you never bothered..arasi replies..revenge is not the solution...there should be love....humanity...etc., they praise her a lot...lastly say that maha's marriage is fixed...arasi should come and take the Thali and give it to bridgroom....arasi says tilaka is a clever girl....she argues very cleverly in court...but she misused her talent...anyway..i will come...this is first time i am giving Thali from my hand..they are happy and go away...

3. thamarai's dad and sons have come to selvi's house...thangam is talking with them..GJ is there. selvi comes....she asks about betrothal..they say ..yes. done ...we felt your/GJ abscence...pl come for marriage...GJ says no..... thamarai's brother vishwa gets angry and says you forgot your wife....GJ says no. you only forgot...my daughter was killed...not yet one year finished...you are happily doing marriage...dad says..no mappillai....we never forget...dhinakar is getting aged.he was postponing his marriage...we saw one good girl....his mom suggested...so we took action...dhinakar and vishwa also pleads him to come...then GJ says. o.k. you are compelling me to come..i will come...put my name in the invitation...they go away...(thodarum)
kamakshi thumbnail
13.3.09 Friday.

1. tilaka comes to a finance company with ravi..he says they don't give loan for lawyers and police people...tilaka pleads it is for her own sister's marriage..she will pay the interest correctly..
the man gives call to his boss..that boss is the villan..some flash back wis shown when tilaka's father was alive...the boss laughs and says to give her mooney...he himself says oh. madurai tilaka vaa..give her money....get signature from her in an empty stamped paper...
he says himself..tilaka ..you drove me from madurai to chennai...i wanted to take revenge on you..now the time has come..

2. tilaka accepts t give her signature in empty paper..he gives money rs.5 laksh..she goes away...
arasi shouts at police man why they have not done their duty well...vishy is standing in beach with money..i saw that..he says he has brought to get back his wife..what is going on in this dept.?
then she asks about bhavani..he replies she is good natured and soft girl..she only took saro to her apt.and gave treatment to saro...arasi thinks deeply...when saro is given treatment in vishy hospital why she goes with bhavani and gets another treatment...now bhavani is killed...saro is missing..where she is? vishy would have tried to kill saro..she wanted to live and escaped with bhavani..she would have given call to me..i was in forest..so selvi was in my uniform ..so saro is wtih selvi...

3. udhay,kannan,selvarani and kalai are playing chess.arasi is very happy to see this...all compel arasi to play chess..selvi comes..arasi ask her to play with her...selvi sits....while playing arasi talks circastically about saro....selvi replies i don't know..arasi says you are telling lie...look at her sharply..(thodarum)

very good to see this episode..don't miss.