- |Meet| - Song Fic - Ho Gaya Hai - VM Added -

Posted: 15 years ago
*sigh* After such a long time I am posting something here...

Was sitting around, really bored, watching reruns of F.R.I.E.N.D.S when I was like myself "Self, lets go write something, its been a while." So here I am, a small one-shot I thought up of with Meet. I find them to almost be a new dimension to the show y'know? A very typical Tellywood couple with a new style, spring, essense to them! So instead of writing something on Prem and Heer, here is something on Meet! This is my first attempt a song fic. It's on the song "Ho Gaya Hai" from DDLJ. πŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOgH8yTt1-A

-| Meet VM |-

'kay guys, here is an AMAZING VM made by jaumane! πŸ˜ƒ Do take time out to watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLxqgpdQbE

-| ~~ |-

Sighing against his pillow, Preet groggily opened one eye, then slowly the other. Yawning he rolled over on to his back, rubbing his eyes vigorously. Stretching his hands over his head, he tried to recall his dream. Judging from the fact that he was smiling like a baby, it must have been a good dream.

Meher walked out of the bathroom, drying her hair lightly with one hand, the other straightening out the creases on her outfit. She squinted, as the sun hit her in the face as she walked in to the room. Throwing the towel on a chair, she turned to see her husband, wiggiling under the covers, desperatly trying to fall back asleep. Realizing it was not going to happen he sat up in bed, to see his wife laughing at his condition. He smiled back at her, both saying in unsion "Good Morning!" He chuckled to himself, still trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes while Meher turned and sat herself down at the dresser.

Na Jaane Mere Dil Ko Kya Ho Gaya
Abhi To Yahin Tha Abhi Kho Gaya

Sighing, Meher began to pull at her hair gently trying to pry open the knots that seemed to take over her head every single day. Long time ago, she had resigned to the famous line 'No pain without gain.' Tugging at her hair, she thought, she would rather be bald then have to deal with this rat's hair nest every morning. Behind her, Preet seemed to have finally pulled himself out of bed and was walking behind her when he noticed her little challenge. Smiling to himself, he kneeled down next to her and gently pushed her fingers out of the way, using his own to try and untangle the knot. Surprised, Meher looked up and their gazes met in the mirrior, both giving the other a smile, eyes twinkiling. Both, inwardly cursed their hearts for trying to leap out of their chests.

Ho Gaya Hai Tujhka To Pyaar Sajna
Laakh Karle Tu Inkaar Sajna
Dildar Sajna Hai Ye Pyaar Sajna

Patting her softly on the back, Preet heaved himself off the floor and worked his way to the bathroom, while Meher smiled her thanks to him widely. She turned her attention back to getting ready, slowly picking up each ornament and examining it closly, as if taking its test of its worthiness. Something was nagging her, bothering her. She looked over her shoulder towards the direction in which Preet had walked too, only to see Preet turn at the same time. Both felt a blush creep up on their necks, both feeling like children being caught doing something they knew they shouldn't have. Smiling tentativaly at each other, both of them turned back, cursing themselves, wonder what the hell was wrong with them.

Dekha Na Tune Mudke Bhi Peechhe
Kuchh Der To Main Ruka Tha
Jab Dil Ne Tujhko Rokna Chaaha
Door Tu Ja Chuka Tha
Hua Kya
Na Jaana
Ye Dil Kyon
Deewana

Finishing the task of adorning herself, Meher got up from her stool, going to see where her time wasting husband had gone too. She walked towards the direction of the bathroom, yelling his name over and over again, asking him if he had fell across his own two feet yet again. Chuckling at the memory, her eyes dropped, missing the fact that Preet had come out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, his torso glistening with water droplets. Inches apart, both stopped dead in their tracks, not hearing anything but the sound of their own breathng. Raising her eyes, Meher quickly looked into Preet's eyes afraid to drop her gaze in case she caught a glimpse of anything else. Preet stared back at her adoringly, musing over the thought that there was no where he would rather be then right here, right now.

Ay Vakt Rukja Thamja Thaharja
Vaapas Zara Daud Peechhe
Main Chhod Aayi Khud Ko Jahan Pe
Vo Reh Gaya Mod Peechhe
Kahan Main
Kahan Tu
Ye Kaisa
Hai Jaadu

From downstairs, a yell snapped both of them out of their thoughts. Looking towards the direction of the closed door, yells from Gayatri could be heard, telling the kids to hurry up and come eat. Smiling at Preet, Meher walked past him, back into the bathroom to grab her duppata while Preet quickly threw some clothes on, all the while smiling to himself, his ideas on what his dream was about now confirmed. Coming out of the bathroom. fixing her duppata, Meher was ready. Turning around getting ready to yell at Preet for being late again, he materialized behind her, causing a new sensations to creep up inside of her, tugging at the strings of her heart. She nodded her head towards the door as if to ask; "chale?" Biting on his bottom lip, Preet nodded back at her. And so both of them left, both thinking to themselves;

'What a beautiful day.'

Arre Ho Gaya Hai Tujhka To Pyaar Sajna
Dildar Sajna Hai Ye Pyaar Sajna

-| ~~ |-

So?? How was it?? Temme, temme, temme! This was my first attempt at writing a song fic, quite short actually, I only used a couple of paragraphs from the song, and I actually thought it was really fun to write!

Comments, critisizm, views?

--shabz

Edited by shabo24 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
mine! 😊

*unreserved*

First reaction, yay you wrote something!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and second of all...YAY for friends! I love RnR!😳😳😳They've always been my total fav!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*sigh* Should I really say anything Shabo?😳😳😳

That was magnificent, just a typical morning, with them lookng at each other all shyly!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

The whole girl combing her hair and the guy helping her, is just so adorable in a way you know? very simple but sweet gesture, and the way you added it in here, with him helping her, was just totally....☺️

I expect more of these one shots from you, got it missy? πŸ˜›

Love you loads,

Meera😳

P.S. And you already know how much I love that song!πŸ˜†
Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
laa dee daa daa, dum dee dum dee!! xx

*Edit*

Oooohh I LOVE Friends! Well, who doesn't? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ross is my favourite, hehe!! πŸ˜›

*Edit*

I'm BACK!! πŸ˜†

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! 😍

That was so cute!! I absolutely loved it!! 😳 You've kept it so true to the characters and how I'd imagine them to behave. I loved the fixing-the-knots-in-hair scene, it was so adorable, how lovely of Preet to help. It was so sweet when they stole that cheeky glance towards each other!! Awww they blushed? I just want to pull their cheeks!!

Ooohh, Preet wet torso scene!! ☺️☺️☺️ *swoons* I am surprised Meher didn't lose her consciousness!! ☺️ You have made me love Meet more after reading this shot!! You're such an amazing writer Shabz- you portray feelings sooo well!! πŸ‘ And of course the song- perfect!! Who doesn't love that song? It's just beautiful! Great job Shabz- I loved every bit of reading it and listening to the song!! 😳 

Love Zahra xx
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 15 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Updated my comment!! πŸ˜ƒ xx

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

laa dee daa daa, dum dee dum dee!! xx do re mi fa so la ti dooo πŸ˜†

*Edit*

Oooohh I LOVE Friends! Well, who doesn't? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ross is my favourite, hehe!! πŸ˜› Ross and Rachel all the way! And I LOVE Monica/Chandler and Phebz's random out bursts! πŸ˜†

*Edit*

I'm BACK!! πŸ˜†

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! 😍

That was so cute!! I absolutely loved it!! 😳 You've kept it so true to the characters and how I'd imagine them to behave. I loved the fixing-the-knots-in-hair scene, it was so adorable, how lovely of Preet to help. It was so sweet when they stole that cheeky glance towards each other!! Awww they blushed? I just want to pull their cheeks!!Thanks a TON Zahra..I tried keeping the characters as neutral as possiable! Glad you think it worked...lol pulling cheeks....dil ke thamana πŸ˜‰

Ooohh, Preet wet torso scene!! ☺️☺️☺️ *swoons* I am surprised Meher didn't lose her consciousness!! ☺️ You have made me love Meet more after reading this shot!! You're such an amazing writer Shabz- you portray feelings sooo well!! πŸ‘ And of course the song- perfect!! Who doesn't love that song? It's just beautiful! Great job Shabz- I loved every bit of reading it and listening to the song!! 😳 Aha, bhai kiska hai? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†I'm glad you liked it so much Zahara! And yesh Meet...gotto love them! πŸ˜ƒ

Love Zahra xx
Thanks for the amazing comment Zahra!

Deizy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi.....wonderfull written.love it

Originally posted by: Deizy

hi.....wonderfull written.love it

Thanks a ton jaan! πŸ˜ƒ And thanks Khushi for hitting the TY button! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Shabs, did I ever tell you how much I like it when you write?

-MINE-
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U shld definitely think of continuing this.....it was an excellent read. Very interesting n true to the characters......great work!!

Originally posted by: sidsk

U shld definitely think of continuing this.....it was an excellent read. Very interesting n true to the characters......great work!!

Ohh I would love to continue it, but kya karre? Time! πŸ˜† Maybe something in the future! Thanks for the amazing comment! πŸ˜‰