Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks vice.versa for OS, hi Estee we miss u and i miss all my freinds here.  kis desh forum was the best forum.  really miss those days...
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Hey Jo. -- How are you? 😊

I miss the good ol' days too.
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Estee!  What a great piece of work.  I'm consistently amazed at your ability to capture these moments between Prem and Heer so.  It was like I could see everything in front of me...and I remembered that Kis Desh intro and kept thinking about that while I was reading this.

Superb job 👍🏼

Makes me miss Prem and Heer even more.  The innocence they had during the beginning of the show and how they longed for something that they knew would one day be fulfilled. 

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@vice.versa: thank you so much for posting E's shot. I loved it, and if you've edited it, I can't tell how - your writing styles seem very similar. :D tell E it was gorgeous, and that scene she talks about in her notes? gave me goosebumps too! so I loved the picturisation. :D

@nans: hi! haha, thanks. Stefan is <3
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
E wrote a shot?😲 I need to read this! Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 years ago
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hello, my beloved post. 

how are you?  are you well?  are the ghosts of your madness still ruining the peace of mind for other people like they occasionally do mine?  so they still stir memories beneath all the new layers of work and responsibilities and rewards and miseries and laughter that all of us are going through? are you still getting opened in the faint hope that those memories will have been laid to rest forever, that they no longer stir the heart in a mad, joyful, thrilling way?  

hello, my beloved post.  just came by to say that i still love you.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

EEE!!! 🤗 remember me? 😆
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh E, E, what have you done?

and I had almost managed to lock those feelings up in some corner of me too. sigh. you had to bring them back out didn't you?
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi E 🤗

Thanks for visiting & making your presence felt 😆 Happy to see you as always.
I miss your posts & beautiful words which you use to describe every thing.
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have a story!

i have a story!

it's a snapshot story, and it's not done yet.  but it's a prem-heer story. and it has prem saying "heer" in it, in that completely unique way that only prem can say "heer". 

*sigh* prem saying "heer" was magical. it's one of those things that i still remember vividly about their story.   😍   is that not strange?

(er... should i have waited till i finish the story to tell you i have a story? 😆)