CID Forum Thumbnail CID

The Story Weekly...

shruti4_u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ˜‰Okie I know the name sounds that of a magazine but it just clicked and so I put it here...
Now as we all are here.. we know how much we are not liking the falling standards of the show as in terms of story... and ofcourse the only solution we see it - change of entire creative team  for as a matter of fact.. they are writing scripts for long 11 years and its obvious they have now run out of ideas 😭

So...
this thread.. is nothing more than a fan fiction collection...
Everyone is welcome to write stories and put them here...

There was one when I was here back.. but now I dont see that one where the amazing Tarika - Daya story was.. πŸ˜ƒ
Anyways, we can always have a new one...

I will definitely make sure I write a story every 15 - 20 days and put it here and same is what I am asking you all to do... write what you think should be the story... No need to think of a brand new plot and stuff.. you can simply just re - write the story of the episode shown this week or past any week and tell where you think corrections were needed...

This can be easy too.. as you get the written updates, you are most welcome to take those.. make corrections where ever you think required and then post the new story!

This way we can ofcourse get access to new and fresh ideas and now that I think the CID ppl are reading our talks, they can definitely get new ideas.. πŸ˜‰ and I think this is what we want! πŸ˜›

So get your pens and papers out (or open the Word Pad / Ms Word) and start scribbling...⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti4_u thumbnail
Now I see... we all are just waiting for a story... where are the story writers... neways.. so let me do this as well.. Hope you will like it but before the story.. a lil bit about the story

Note:
All stories or episodes by me will be with the assumption that Abhi is married to Shruti.. how and why was all like I mentioned in the Abhi - Shruti fan fic...
Today, Abhi and Shruti are happily married for quite few months. They spent a vacation in Andaman and Nicobar after their wedding and later Shruti got herself transferred to Mumbai so she too works in CID Mumbai..
The list of people -
ACP
Abhijeet
Daya
Freddie
Vivek
Shruti
Lavanya
Kaveri
Dr. Saluke
Dr. Tarika

Ofcourse there will be new characters and some of old CID background too in different episodes... but these are the main ones..
shruti4_u thumbnail

EPISODE 1 - The Scream...

Scene 1
We are in a water park where all water swings are there and stuff... people have come here for picnic and they are enjoying

rides and everything. There is a long queue for a particular swing... The Splash.. where people in group of 2 or 3 slide down

a big slide into pool...

Simran (the first in queue) - "Raj dekho na.. kab khulega?"
Raj - "gaya hai na wohh kholne"
Tanvi - "main bhi thak gayi hoon. 15 minute se khade hain. Baki saare jhoole khul gaye."
Ishaan - "Tum mein bilkul sabra nahi hai.. Dekho aa gaya wohh."
Simran - "Main pehle... main pehle.."

The guard comes and opens the gate of the queue and then the people operating the swing come too...

Simran hands over her purse to Tanvi and takes a hankerchief from her. Simran and Raj go first. They are very excited to

go... and they do.. all is fine till the slide reaches the top point... Something sharp hits Simran. She ignores it but

within seconds, a pain develops throughout her body and she is unable to breathe... she screams but people think that she is

screaming in fun...
When they come down..

Raj - "kya hua Simran? Itna uchal rahi thi pehle aur upar kitna chilla rahi thi tum"

Simran doesnt reponds and Raj shakes her... so Simran falls down on him. Whoever saw this shouts...
Tanvi and Ishaan come to help Raj carry her body out..

Ishaan - "ye kaise hua?"
Raj - "mujhe nahi pata. Maine kuch nahi kiya. Abhi toh ye chilla rahi thi."
Tanvi - "ye toh marr gayi hai."
Manager - "kya shor ho raha hai?"
Random Person 1 - "Khoon... khoon"
Manager - "khoon kya hua?"

The operator tells the manager everything...

Manager - "zaroor aap mein se kisi ne iska khoon kiya hai."
Ishaan - "tumhara dimaag toh kharab nahi hai?"
Tanvi - "hum to Simran ke dost hain..." Tanvi is crying out too loud and pathetically!
Manager - "nahi main CID ko bulata hoon. Guards dekhna koi bahar na jaaye aur entry bhi band kar do."

Scene 2
Freddie comes rushing in to Daya. Daya was reading a file.

Freddie - "Daya sir, aaj bhi Abhijeet sir nahi aaye."
Daya - "Kya? Aaj bhi Abhijeet nahi aaya?"

Vivek enters..

Vivek - "nahi sir. Abhijeet sir teen din se nahi aa rahe. Kisi ko nahi pata wohh kahan hain."
Daya - "ACP sir ne Abhijeet ke baare mein nahi poocha toh zaroor ACP sir ne usse kisi kaam se bheja hoga."
Freddie - "par unhone phone bhi toh nahi kiya."

Lavanya comes...

Lavanya - "kahin Abhijeet sir kisi mushkil mein toh nahi?"
Freddie - "Abhijeet sir mushkil mein? hahaha... Abhijeet sir se toh mushkil door bhagti hai."
Daya - "Nahi Freddie, pata toh karna padega Abhijeet theek toh hai. ACP sir se poochte hain."

Just then ACP enters. He has a file in his hand and he is very busy reading it. He walks past them... they all look at him

wanting to ask about Abhijeet but ofcourse who will dare to stop the ACP... while walking to his room...

ACP - "Abhijeet ko andar bhejna."

Daya and others are surprised... When Abhi isnt there.. how can they send him in? And also this means that ACP doesnt know

that Abhi aint here... so they are even worried and they look at each other in surprise... and ACP notices the unusual

quiteness...
He stops, and also stops reading the file and stare at them while they stand in their place in shock...

ACP - "kya hua? Aaj bureau mein itni shanti kaise? Freddie bhi chup hai..."
Daya - "sir woh..."
ACP - "kya hua Daya?"
Daya - "sir Abhijeet yahan nahi hai."
ACP - "yahan nahi hai matlab?"
Vivek - "sir Abhijeet sir 3 din se nahi aaye. Hume laga aapko pata hoga wohh kahan hain."
ACP - "kya Abhijeet abhi tak nahi aaya?"
Daya - "sir Abhijeet kahan hai?"

ACP is silent.. he doesnt answer... and just then the phone rings.

Vivek answers it.. it was informing about the murder at the water park...

Vivek - "sir Water City fun park mein ek ladki ka khoon ho gaya hai."
ACP - "fauran jaakar wahan dekho."
Daya - "par sir..."
ACP - "jao Daya... main thodi der mein wahan pahunchta hoon."

There was certainly no more arguement after this. ACP went inside his cabin while the others went out of the office.

suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shrutiiiiiiii..lag raha hai..Koyi case deKh rahi hun...Its so vivid..
pls continue soooooooooooooon
getting tensed for my bro
shruti4_u thumbnail
Thanks and you are most welcome to comment always!!

Ps - dont worry about your BHAIYAA... this time your SAIYAAN will save the day!! And also your bhaiyaa...
oops.. did I let the mystery break??
shruti4_u thumbnail

Scene 3
The CID team is there on the scene with all their tools and stuff. The swing is sealed. A crowd of hundreds stand outside the

prohibited area watching as the team is working.

Daya - "Manager Kaun hai yahan ka?"

Manager comes from inbetween the crowd...

Manager - "ji main"
Daya - "acha toh yahaan ek khoon ho gaya aur tum wahan chup kar khade ho?"
Manager - "par mujhe kuch nahi pata khoon ke baare mein"
Daya - "kaun tha is ladki ke saath?"
Ishaan, Tanvi and Raj - "sir Simran humare saath aayi thi."
Daya - "Sach Sach batao kya hua yahan par?"
Raj - "sir humne kuch nahi kiya..."
Manager - "nahi sir ye ladka jhooth bolta hai. Yehi us ladki ke saath jhoole par gaya tha."

Tanvi is sobbing badly so Daya asks Lavanya to take her away.

Daya - "tum batao ki kya hua?" (to Raj)
Raj - "sir hum chaaroin toh yahan chutti manane aaye the. Simran bahut khush thi. Jaise hi hum jhoole par gaye, wohh chilayi.

Hume laga ki darr rahi hai par jab jhoola ruka, toh Simran mar chuki thi."
Daya - "kya aise hi mar gayi? Pata hai na ki koi jhoole par baithne se nahi marta."
Vivek - "Daya sir..."

Vivek is sitting besides the body and examining it and Freddie is clicking pics. Daya goes to Vivek.

Vivek - "sir dekhiye body ke nakhun ke neele hone lage hain. Isse zeher diya gaya hai."
Daya - "suna? Zeher diya hai ladki ko. Aise hi nahi mari."
Tanvi - "Kya zeher?"
Daya - "haan aur tum teeno mein se hi kisi ne diya hai. Tum log hi toh uske saath the."
Ishaan - "hum kyun zeher denge Simran ko? Hum to uske dost hain."
Daya - "kyun aur kisne zeher diya, wohh toh pata laga hi lenge. Par aisa kaise ho sakta haiSu ki kisi ne nahi dekha kya hua."

Suddenly, a man from the crowd screams.

Daya - "kya hua? Kaun hai?"
Man - "sir main Kamal hoon. Ye dekhiye..."

The man was holding out his camera where he had recorded the swings. It was of the slide on which Simran died and in the

camera the video was taked when Simran was shouting.

Daya - "Raj idhar aao. Dekho ye toh tum aur Simran hi ho na?"
Raj - "ji sir..."
Daya - "very good. Kamal aapne CID ki bahut madad ki hai. Thank You. Kya hum aapka camera le ja sakte hain? Case khatam hone

ke baad aapko ye wapas mil jaayega. Aur tum teeno, chalo bureau. Lavanya, body ko forensic lab bhijwa do."

Scene 4
It had been hours since he was searching her. Not forgetting his mission, he silently searched all corridors for her. His job

was there and so was hers but there was some responsiblity of his towards her as well. He had put her into danger. He wished

he had called the bureau and not her. Atleast she would have had been safe. Now he didnt even know where she was.

The mystery was that four days back, Abhijeet's informer gave him butll informing him about a drug deal that was going to

take place at the Texas Bar the next morning. There wasnt anything much about it except that there might be involvement of

some of the wanted people in this. When Abhi told this to the ACP, ACP asked Abhi to work alone on this. Abhi followed two

suspects for 2 days continuously and also when the deal was on, he caught them red handed with some Policemen. After having

caught them, Abhi was on phone with Shruti telling her that he had been successful when firing started. A few Policemen were

traitors and had given the plan away.

Abhi faught back with all might he could but got injured. The injury wasnt great but still. Seeking the chance the dealers

ran away. Abhi had clicked their pics and he had to save them whatever. So he his somewhere no one would find him but then he

heard someone call for him. It was Shruti. She had tracked him and came there searching for him. Before Abhi could come out

and declare himself safe, he heard the men return and drag Shruti. They said that Abhi will come to rescue her and then they

can take the evidence from him.

Now Abhi was in the building the men said they would be and he was desperately finding Shruti but he couldnt find her. He was first lying unconcious in his hiding place for few hours and finally he gathered strength and came to hunt Shruti. He hadnt called the bureau and he knew his team will be worried. Moreover, he didnt even know for how many hours he was unconcious.

suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my Gooooooood....I am so tensed for my bhaiya & bhabi....
but my bhaiya is brave enough to release himself & my bhabi out of danger..stilll....I'm feeling scared...
Shrutiiiii....You are a fantastic story writer....πŸ‘πŸΌ
know the art of keeping us worriedπŸ˜ƒ
shruti4_u thumbnail
really?? Well if you say.. m really glad!!
I jus try to imagine it before writing.. if I can see it happen in my brain.. I know I will be able to show the picture to everyone else too.. the dialoges actually what you read play inside my head...
guess am jus made that way!!
I am jus glad that u liked it.. and common I said na ur Saiyaan is there.. why fear then??

Ps - I am nt letting go ne more of the story!
shruti4_u thumbnail
I meant like this in general talk m nt telling more mysteries... I will definitely post the remaining story!
shruti4_u thumbnail

Scene 5
In CID bureau, Daya was talking to the other about the case.

Lavanya - "sir Forensic se reports aayi hain. Simran ki maut zeher se hui hai."
Daya - "zeher? toh kisi ne usse khane mein zeher diya tha kya?"

Just then Saluke enters.

Saluke - "Nahi Daya. Is ladki ki maut sirf zeher khane se nahi hui."
Freddie - "sirf zeher khane se matlab?"
Daya - "kya isse ek se zyada zeher diye gaye?"
Saluke - "poore 7 zeher. Is ladki ke shareer mein 7 zeher hain."
Freddie - "saat? Par kisi ki body mein saath zeher kaise ho sakte hain?"
Saluke - "kyun nahi ho sakte Freddie?"
Daya - "toh kya is ladki ne saat zeher khaye?"
Saluke - "Nahi"
Daya - Nahi?"
Saluke - "bilkul bhi nahi."
Daya - "toh phir?"
Saluke - "is ladki ko koi kai dino se zeher de raha hai. Choti matra mein zeher roz iske shareer mein jaa raha tha. Aaj kisi ne iski chai mein zeher milaya. Iske lungs mein bhi thoda zeher hai. Aur iske shareer par 3 chote ched hain, jaise kisi ne sui chubhayi ho. Un teeno se zeher daala gaya hai."
Freddie - "Ye ladki roz zeher kha kar bhi zinda thi?"

Just then ACP enters... Daya starts telling the case report -

Daya - "sir Dr. Saluke bol rahe hain ki -"

But ACP cuts him short...

ACP - "ek minute Daya. Pehle zara mere cabin mein aao."

Saying so, ACP goes into his cabin.

Saluke - "Kya baat hai Daya?"

Everyone stares Daya as Daya goes inside ACP's cabin...

Daya - "ji sir."
ACP - "Daya meri baat dhyaan se sunna. Abhijeet aur Shruti kisi musibat mein hain. Is baat ko main sabko nahi bata sakta kyunki Abhijeet out of the way jaakar kaam kar raha tha. Shruti toh sirf wahan Abhijeet ki madad karne gayi thi aur ab dono lapata hain. Main chahta hoon tum apne informers ki madad se jaldi se unka pata lagao."

Daya is speechless...

ACP - "Tumhari car mein ek file hai jismein saari zaroori batein likh dee hain. Tum abhi nikal jao. Aur haan, mujhe lagatar batate rehna. Zaroorat pade toh bula lena."
Daya - "ji sir"

And Daya turns to leave...

ACP - "Daya..."
Daya - "ji sir."
ACP - "apna khayal rakhna. Mujhe mere saare officers wapas chahiye"

Daya smiles and leaves...

Scene 6
Abhijeet is really confused. He figured it out that he is in the basement of some building but cant tell which. There are all kinds of things here - bed sheets, trolleys, trays, scissors, cotton, paper, hay stacks, ropes, tanks, pipes and what not. This had to be a common godown. However there were somethings that Abhijeet recognised in the darkness - there were bandages too. Certainly there had to be some connection of a hospital...

Just then he heard a voice... far away he could see light... 2 people were coming...

Man 1 - "Wohh upar Doctor ne dibba mangwaya hai."
Man 2 - "kaun sa dibba?"
Man 1 - "jismein chaku - churi hain..."
Man 2 - "acha jao - wahan us taraf rakha hai."

The man showed the man somewhere near Abhi.. jus then Abhi got a plan.. he hid behind some boxes there waiting for the man to approach.. as the man came there.. Abhi put his leg out to make the man fell and in the darkness the man did fell.. He shouted loudly in pain and the other man came with torch to help...
Abhi saw his chance and ran towards the door. The other man had left the keys in the lock to rush to the man who had fallen. Abhi closed the door behind him and locked it too. He was in the parking area of some hospital.

Something in ABhi's mind asked him to go into the hospital. He wasnt as it is feeling good and he knew that he must have looked pathetic too... so he entered the first room he saw. Luck favoured him and he was in a room where the compunders would sit as there were many spare clothes. Abhi quickly changed into one and modified his look.