nutan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thank you raghavgautam for the quick results. do you know where the others (Himani, Rakhtima, Debojit and Sharib)stand?
I am surprised about Keka. I thought that Rakhtima would be the first one amongst girls in that group to be eliminated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thekamaths thumbnail
I thought that Raktima would be eliminated today? She is really luckily to have made it so far. Poor Keka, ever smiling face, anyways keka would have gotten eliminated soon enough if not today. I thought even Vineeta who I didn;t consider that great is some many times better than Raktima. It is sad to see good singers like Unjjaini getting eliminated and mediocre singers like Raktima moving forward. No offense to Raktima supporters, this is just my opinion.

I am okay with Irfan getting eliminated, I thought Sharib and Debo were better singers than Irfan.

-Anitha
skybux thumbnail
only 2 out ? I thought they were going to take only 2 from here.
How are the other rounds going to be
6 have green cards
4 from the blue cards
that is 10.
Then the SMS.
Will have to wait and see i guess
ritu26_sh thumbnail
This is only my presumption.
I think the ones who have made it through the chakravyuh are also in agnipariksha round.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k5/oct/21oct/news_sare.php
check this site, there was a party thrown for the final 10 contestants. Irfan and Keka are not in it. I also thought that they were going to take 2 contestants for the final round. but it seems only 2 were eliminated and rest moved ahead to make the final 10. now I guess 2 would be called by sms system , making it final 12 and then it would go from there.
This is as far as I understood.
*salil* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu26_sh

This is only my presumption.
I think the ones who have made it through the chakravyuh are also in agnipariksha round.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k5/oct/21oct/news_sare.php
check this site, there was a party thrown for the final 10 contestants. Irfan and Keka are not in it. I also thought that they were going to take 2 contestants for the final round. but it seems only 2 were eliminated and rest moved ahead to make the final 10. now I guess 2 would be called by sms system , making it final 12 and then it would go from there.
This is as far as I understood.

So the line up for the agnipariksha now---

Nihira, Swananda, Twinkle,  Himani, Raktima and SMS
Hemachandra, Debu, Sharib, Rajiv, Vineet and SMS

I sincerely wish SMS gives us back Vishwas and Ujjaini.

And if I had a way to change this line up, I would get in Abhijit and Keka and drop Rajiv and Raktima,

Edited by salilu - 18 years ago
ashrita thumbnail
3 boys and 3girls will be chosen through "Brahmastra" and a round will be conducted for them.2 of them will make it to the agnipariksha round.so,the total wud be 12.
VeeBee thumbnail
salilu....i too wish for vishwas to come back. but i would instead like either Sanchali, or Abhijeet from DUM. Yet i do not think either of these capable singers will be back because they do not have enough votes to compete with HR and ID!
on a different note, i do not understand why most people think that Sanchali is nasal; she seems to have a very clear voice. anyway, Kavita Krishnamurthy, the most sought-after bollywood playback singers is also nasal; but people still like her. I mean to say, her singing still works!
VeeBee thumbnail
sorry, i meant i want Vishwas and Sanchali/Abhijeet
seelu thumbnail
Hi, Can someone tell me which the movie the song is from which Himani sang in the 1st episode of last week. it goes something like this " aaj ki raat koi aane ko he.....subu subu subu...". This was the somg which aadesh's wife helped her learn.

Thanks
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Will keka and irfan be eligible for the SMS vote?