Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
hello..guys...thy shw scenes frm mondayz precap...all r sitting n the girl(dont knw her name) cum n said 2 vish...kise sig.. ka call aya hai apke lia....n thn thy shw akshi she holds her mom hand n was really nervous...

backgroud voice'jis zawaab ka tha intezaar kia woh aa gaya hai'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fckif thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait to watch the show now!
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thank you!
I wonder whats going to happen..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the promo info...
well this nervousness is trend of maheswari family....
for what i guess its not the decision yet its just a invitation for some prayers....because there is still so much to show....and still we have to see how naitik-akshara interact after the fight...so i guess its just a invitation for prayers....and with the speed of this show there is roka...engagement...mehndi-haldi...sangeet then marriage to go it will take a long time yaar since this show is slow and steady....maybe 1 month till then we have to see naitik-akshara interacts outside when bumped into each other since akshara-varsha have started going to college....

i hate slow stuff but for now i want the marriage to go slow because after the fight i feel both NaKsh have to understand each other better before they go into the bond of marriage because naitik is very kiddish and akshara needs to know him completely about his attitute since she is the matured one....yes the show is about love after marriage but then before they are married they can become friends to understand each other well....and this is very important especially for akshara to know more about her would-be-husband naitik singhania who is very sweet and simple but he has a ego in him which akshara have to take it out from him and throw it away....
Edited by Mages - 15 years ago
DesiGirl2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks yaar   😊
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i saw promo of natik n akshara fight wala...that was one i saw.
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mireen19

hello..guys...thy shw scenes frm mondayz precap...all r sitting n the girl(dont knw her name) cum n said 2 vish...kise sig.. ka call aya hai apke lia....n thn thy shw akshi she holds her mom hand n was really nervous...

backgroud voice'jis zawaab ka tha intezaar kia woh aa gaya hai'

this is one i saw..i have upload here on youtube

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnd18SiDXJ4[/YOUTUBE]
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the info.can you please post the video

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the info

wonder whats going to happen