Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 27th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Episode begins with the Holi celebrations were it was left off in the last episode . Abhira is intoxicated as a result of thandayi , Armaan tries tk control her , she is jumping on the trampoline in gay abandon, she pulls Armaan on to it . When he resists she asks him not to behave like a dada ji , he is unsteady n gets disbalanced , he tries to get himself n Abhira off the trampoline but fails , but soon gets the hang of it n starts enjoying the same with her. He thanks her for this first time experience .

Soon Abhira moves on to jalebies , she then asks him to dance for her n She plays a song on her mobile . She has fun and masti at his expense while he acts very patient with her. He looks for her as she runs away. 

Charu is seen returning after meeting Mr Dev , she fumes with fury as she recollects how he betrayed her n hid facts from her, she vents out her fury on the pole of the pandal n it gets disbalanced. 
the pandal starts to fall down . Armaan notices Abhira standing in the swaying pandal and rushes to rescue her in time , he notices Ruhi n shouts at her to move away. Manish B Naanu pulls Ruhi to safety.All are shocked .AbhiMaan get covered by the shamiyana … they have close moments n eyelocks as they get caught together . Soon Armaan pulls them both out . Ruhi gets jealous of AbhiMaan togetherness.

She goes n sits 7nderstand a table n sulks , Abhira finds her n offers her jalebies to cheer her up . Both Abhira and Ruhi share their feelings in their drunken stupor . Abhira confesses hers  was a deal marriage , temporary one n they could never love one another . Ruhintoo wants to share something with everyone .

she does n stands on pedestal and shouts that before she married Rohit she was in love with none other than Armaan .

Armaan is shocked , Swarna and Surekha fear the worst .mmanish is stunned all other family members are shocked . 

Precap

Same as yesterday 
Krish informs Sanjay papa that he sold his car n took admission to Art school. Sanjay warns his family members do not do Naach gaana. Abhira supports Krish by saying what’s the problem if Krish wished to make a career in this field ? Abhira inspires Kaajal Bua to support her son who needed her the most now . Sanjay asks Armaan to ask Abhira to get out of his house. Armaan warns Phuphasa not to misbehave with his wife. Armaan Sanjay have face off . Armaan supports Abhira and they have eyelock .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kirdaar bhadalgaya lekin yeh armaan ka ruhi jaap nahi Gaya. Love the scene between Madhu and Abhira. I wonder how long is this Holi sequence.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhira plays song on phone and asks Armaan to sing. He lip syncs to the song and he is play acting every word. Abhira is ROFLing. 

Armaan is angry and Abhira says sorry And she blackmails him to do something else. 

Next is trampoline jumping. She drags him to do the same. She messes up his hair. He keeps refusing but finally he also smiles as he jumps around like a kid. He thanks her for this experience but she is gone looking for jalebis. 

Charu kicks the pandal in anger and it starts to fall. 

Armaan rescues Abhira and P Nanu saves Ruhi. He shouts- Ruhi move. But saves Abhira. 

Abhira is still blabbering away under the chaadar. She is telling him he is a "pretty dulhan" and he should have dressed up like dulhan in fancy dress. Lmao. 

Armaan immediately looks for Ruhi as soon as he moves chaadar. Ugh! 

Madhav comes looking for Abhira and calls her beti. She gets emotional about it. He tells her to call him papa. She looks very emotional about it and its beautiful. But again Armaan falters. He does not seem affected by this exchange at all. Instead he is asking Madhav- Ruhi ko dekha? 

Abhira finds Ruhi crying and gives her jalebi. 

Abhira says to Ruhi she feels bojh lying to his family about the deal shaadi. And Ruhi asks dont you love each other. She says that can never happen. Ruhi says I also need to tell secret. 

Vidya stops Manisha from giving wrong dose of tablets. Kaveri doesn't react. 

Abhira gets up on table to announce that Ruhi has announcement to make. 

Ruhi starts saying I need to say sach. Swarna and Armaan look shocked. She says shaadi seh pehle koi aur tha and that was Armaan. Everyone looks shocked. 

Looks like Swarna, Armaam will say something to mislead everyone that she is just drunk blabbering. 

Precap same

New Armaan is extremely disappointing to me. This man shot a really  long sequence but is completely lost about  expressions because makers don't seem to care about making him emote appropriately in poignant moments. Kuch nahi toh glycerin use karleta when madhav abhira spoke. How is he unaffected to see how Abhira craves a family - especially parents. 

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira plays song on phone and asks Armaan to sing. He lip syncs to the song and he is play acting every word. Abhira is ROFLing. 

Armaan is angry and Abhira says sorry And she blackmails him to do something else. 

Next is trampoline jumping. She drags him to do the same. She messes up his hair. He keeps refusing but finally he also smiles as he jumps around like a kid. He thanks her for this experience but she is gone looking for jalebis. 

Charu kicks the pandal in anger and it starts to fall. 

Armaan rescues Abhira and P Nanu saves Ruhi. He shouts- Ruhi move. But saves Abhira. 

Abhira is still blabbering away under the chaadar. She is telling him he is a "pretty dulhan" and he should have dressed up like dulhan in fancy dress. Lmao. 

Armaan immediately looks for Ruhi as soon as he moves chaadar. Ugh! 

Madhav comes looking for Abhira and calls her beti. She gets emotional about it. He tells her to call him papa. She looks very emotional about it and its beautiful. But again Armaan falters. He does not seem affected by this exchange at all. Instead he is asking Madhav- Ruhi ko dekha? 

Abhira finds Ruhi crying and gives her jalebi. 

Abhira says to Ruhi she feels bojh lying to his family about the deal shaadi. And Ruhi asks dont you love each other. She says that can never happen. Ruhi says I also need to tell secret. 

Vidya stops Manisha from giving wrong dose of tablets. Kaveri doesn't react. 

Abhira gets up on table to announce that Ruhi has announcement to make. 

Ruhi starts saying I need to say sach. Swarna and Armaan look shocked. She says shaadi seh pehle koi aur tha and that was Armaan. Everyone looks shocked. 

Looks like Swarna, Armaam will say something to mislead everyone that she is just drunk blabbering. 

Precap same

New Armaan is extremely disappointing to me. This man shot a really  long sequence but is completely lost about  expressions because makers don't seem to care about making him emote appropriately in poignant moments. Kuch nahi toh glycerin use karleta when madhav abhira spoke. How is he unaffected to see how Abhira craves a family - especially parents. 

agreed! I don’t want to crib about new Armaan over and over again as there might be some people who enjoy his acting and would hate to ruin the show for them but to be honest, I don’t think I’ll ever get used to this new Armaan. smiley19 He doesn’t have any expressions, seems confused. I’m gonna go back to watching Korean/Chinese dramas and will come back if he ever improves his acting .______.

Edited by hobbit - 1 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For us it's a third episode but overall it's still just the first day of the shooting so this is the reason there's no improvement yet in armaan. It will take time because it's a complex role 

Sa7861 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

as usual abhira is literally the best part of the episode! i love that girl so much!

rohit needs to improve and work on expressing his emotions. i feel like when he is staring at abhira, it is supposed to be him slightly mesmerized by her, but i am getting a confused type of look. another scene is when madhav tells abhira to call him papa (sweet scene between them both), armaan should have been somewhat emotional about it, but he just seemed sort of emotionless and started being concerned about ruhi. this is still his first time shooting scenes with the cast. i can't expect him to get this character overnight so i'll keep watching because i want to see how they are with each other outside of the holi sequence.

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawri67

For us it's a third episode but overall it's still just the first day of the shooting so this is the reason there's no improvement yet in armaan. It will take time because it's a complex role 

Agreed he's new. But these are professionals. Not amateurs. 

If handed dialogues or scene where in Abhira is being called beti and Madhav is called papa by her , i think any actor  can tell thats emotional scene. So yea he has no connect now to story coz he's new. But thats where experience and acting comes in! If he cant look emotional because he is shooting day 1 or 2 on the show, he needs to use some tropes. Glycerin use karleta. Kuch toh emotion dikhata. Why does he look blank?! 

I blame makers also. Whats the point of Armaan there? If they made him witness it, he needs to  react. They could have omitted Armaan from scene and shown only Madhav Abhira scene. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago