Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

@Debs: Is this normal? Do you think we should go to the Doc or something? On one hand, I have my criticisms about the track in place yet on the other I cannot help but DROOL DROOL DROOL over this guy, it is really taking a toll on me!

Yeah Kavs, I too am confused abt that inconsistency in our emotions.. we have complaints, apprehensions, insecurities.. but the only permanence is that we cant stop drooling and dreaming abt Mayank.. it sure is confusing.. but a pleasant sort of confusion, much better than the horde of other confusions in life.. 😊
bubblygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: debby

Yeah Kavs, I too am confused abt that inconsistency in our emotions.. we have complaints, apprehensions, insecurities.. but the only permanence is that we cant stop drooling and dreaming abt Mayank.. it sure is confusing.. but a pleasant sort of confusion, much better than the horde of other confusions in life.. 😊

Ditto debby...Im expriencing the same thing...I HATE this track so much...but i cannot stop drooling over Mayank....!! It has still kept me hooked...!!😳
debby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bubblygurl

Ditto debby...Im expriencing the same thing...I HATE this track so much...but i cannot stop drooling over Mayank....!! It has still kept me hooked...!!😳

Yeah Amber.. he has me hooked too and that is one of the few things which seem to be painted in an eternal shade for me.. I get a it-will-last-forever type of feeling.. There is sumthin abt him which is extremely endearing.. 😳
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i just pray and pray and pray that he gets better sooon
my nupur will be dukhi without fighting with him yaar and so am i😭
ramyadesigal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhhh .......how sad
hope he gets well soon
& why do u think there will be a fight sequence in mjht
i think as mayank is fallen in love there willl be sum goons who will ched nupur & he will fight for her then as they r saying tat he will be showed tat he is injured & now nupur will help him handle his injury & she will take care of him & then she too will fall in love wid him
wat do u think guys???
bittersweet93 thumbnail
Poor guy yaar- hope he gets well soon.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
thats the whole article

Arjun's injury changes the MJHT track

Arjun Bijlani, who plays Mayank in Mile Jab Hum Tum (Star One), dislocated his left shoulder recently while shooting for a fight sequence. And surprisingly, the injury forced the creative team to change the plot of the serial.

The actor tells us, "Because of the ligament tear on my left shoulder, my doctor has advised me to tie a sling throughout, I cannot even shoot without it. Due to this, they have even changed my track. Now, I've got injured on the show and hence I am tying the sling."
The mishap took place at Kamaalistan Studio on Sunday evening. Arjun explains, "During a fight sequence, I suddenly realised that my left shoulder came out and I was in pain. I waited for about 5-10 minutes and continued to shoot. But then again it snapped. Slowly, the pain increased and that is when I told the production guys to call for a doctor. But being a Sunday, they couldn't arrange for one."

He tells us about the sequence, saying, "Mayank, Nupur and Chironjee step out of a restaurant after having lunch and a group of rowdy bikers start teasing them. One of the goons teases Nupur and hurts her. Mayank loses his cool and then there is this fight sequence."

The actor only managed to see a doctor the following day. He says, "The doctor told me that there is a ligament tear and the bone has chipped off. As of now, he has given me some medicines, advised me to tie a sling and treat the area with ice. If I don't heal after 3 weeks, I will have to go for surgery. If I do heal, I will have to start with physiotherapy."

Apart from all this, Arjun has been advised not to lift his injured arm too much and he is not allowed to drive. At home, his mom takes care of him. He says, "My mom helps, even when it comes to putting on my T-shirt. For the rest of the things, my servant is there."

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😭😭😭 Ligament tear? bone injury? I am in tears now 😭😭,IT IS JUST TOO TOO PAINFUL awww 😭😭😭 The picture looks so scary 😭 😭 😭 Hopefully he would not need that surgery and get well ASAP- we trust our prayers for him . We promise that our love for you will see you through this Arjun 🤗

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 15 years ago
burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg arjunnnnn..oh no..that hurtssss..plz pray for him to get well soon
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
ohhh poor thing...  wishin u a speedy recovery...