Shivani's Chappar-Chappar:: 12th March

BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Kis Deshians, How're u all? Good I hope. 😊

Welcome to Shivani's chappar-chappar! πŸ˜ƒ

okay, so now all of u must be wondering what's up with me...πŸ˜†
so without much chappar-chappar-ing... (like I always do) I'll tell u all what I'm up to...πŸ˜†

So, after watching 12th March's epi, I had so many things going on in my mind...πŸ˜† like I always do after every epi...lol...πŸ˜†

so, i decided to open up something called Shivani's Chappar-ChapparπŸ˜†.... * u know, I'm so addicted to that new word Heer taught me*...πŸ˜†

so enough of chappar-chappar... now let's get to the epi...πŸ˜†

1. Heer comes in to give Gaurav Prem's white kurta.... didn't Gaurav have a white kurta already?.....Remember the durga pooja day?πŸ˜†.... did Gugu (lol...new nickname for GauravπŸ˜†) chori Prem's white kurta?!πŸ˜•

2.The Premeer (or should I say GuHeer?) scene was so cuweet!😳 But, did anyone of u notice that Heer was trying to strangle our bechara Gugu?πŸ€’πŸ˜†                                             
Proof: 

*There he finds it hard to breathe...*

*There she tries to pull it harder...wanting to kill him...πŸ€’πŸ˜†*  
Heer, we know u hate Gugu but, u dnt need to kill him like that! Bechara was struggling to breathe!
The Scene was very good... but it could have been better if Harshad was shirtless... β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†                                                                                                                                 
3. Hai! Preetuuu! My SRK! dsnt he really love Meher? Did any of u notice he said his dialogues in SRK's DDLJ ishtylee? So sweet!😳

4. I just L-O-V-E-D the Meet scene... especially when my Preetu said 'Dil mein kuch kuch hota hain' So cuweet!😳

That stupid Monkey-Headed Nalayak Her-man! He had to come and spoil the scene?! 😭 Bandhar Kahinka!😭

5.Poor Nihaal....I felt so bad for him... btw.... Nihaal, it's all your fault! who do you think u were talking to about home?!😑

6. And Veera, who do u think u are?! All u want is Paisa,paisa,paisa! 😑(lol... imagine Heer's action saying that in last week's lectureπŸ˜†)

7. 😲 The kids are really following their Prem Mamu's instructions! Did u see the kid shooting the other one?😲 πŸ˜† (Remember Gugu's Shoot-Everybody-At-School lecture?πŸ˜†) They really are following him! Lage raho bachon! *pats on the back* πŸ˜†

8. Kul di is sooo sweet!😊 She didn't say a word seeing her children fight!😊 If my mom saw me fighting with my sister, bhagwan jaane! lol...πŸ˜†πŸ€’

9. Gugu is so mean!😑 And he's such a greedy pig!🐷  Did u see him stopping Heer and taking popcorn from that plate?😲 (idk...was it popcorn...or something else?πŸ˜†) Meanie Kahinka!...devilish dude!😈 btw...there was a small Phhandooh in this scene..

So sis anyone feel the 'oooh'? I surely didπŸ˜†
10. Her-Man finally accepted the fact that he is irresponsible and good-for-nothing!😲 YAY! and I dunno why I get this feeling that Veera is gonna chori the papers... Let's wait and watch...

Okay, so tht's it for today.... hope u guys enjoyed...and do leave ure comments and tell me if I should do more...πŸ˜ƒ

--Shivani

Edited by shanu333 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey....this is reli good and funny to read....well said...but i think Heer/AG was fantastic in all her scenes...and HC was good being Gaurav!...cant wait to see the Phhandooh pics wen they are out....i dnt remember there being one....but pls post soon!...this is a cool post!

=) tc...btw i like the use of word chappar chappar!...hehehe!

sadia-ali thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was a nice chapar chapar.....
ab tak hum prem/gaurav/HC sy bht kuch sekh rahy thy..
now heer is also in the Que of teaching us so many good words....

BittuJi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabs_89

hey....this is reli good and funny to read....well said...but i think Heer/AG was fantastic in all her scenes...and HC was good being Gaurav!...cant wait to see the Phhandooh pics wen they are out....i dnt remember there being one....but pls post soon!...this is a cool post!

=) tc...btw i like the use of word chappar chappar!...hehehe!

hey shabs...
Thanks 😊
will pst pic when they are out =)
hehe... i see everyone getting addicted to this word πŸ˜†
BittuJi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DECENT--DIYA

that was a nice chapar chapar.....
ab tak hum prem/gaurav/HC sy bht kuch sekh rahy thy..
now heer is also in the Que of teaching us so many good words....

Hey Diya,
thanks 😊
lol...yeah... our teacher has officially changed πŸ˜†...
From Prem to HeerπŸ˜†
Deizy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that ws owesme!!!!!!!!!!!guheer love the new nick name
sadia-ali thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanu333

Hey Diya,
thanks 😊
lol...yeah... our teacher has officially changed πŸ˜†...
From Prem to HeerπŸ˜†

haha...... πŸ˜†
so true... i guess this is d onky BT serial which has so many teachers....

jo bechary as actor appoint hue thy but rozy roti chalany k liye teacher ban gaye........πŸ˜›

BittuJi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deizy

that ws owesme!!!!!!!!!!!guheer love the new nick name

Thanks Deizy...glad u liked it 😊
BittuJi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DECENT--DIYA

haha...... πŸ˜†
so true... i guess this is d onky BT serial which has so many teachers....

jo bechary as actor appoint hue thy but rozy roti chalany k liye teacher ban gaye........πŸ˜›

lol...i swearr... they are turning out to be teachersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†poor people...wanted to be actors but turned out to be teachersπŸ˜†
-Farru- thumbnail
Hello Shivani...

Yes..Gugu must have stolen the Kurta when Heer was downstairs...He is such a shameless man...πŸ˜†

Heer was trying to slow his breath so she could provide some by Kissing...Lolz...Me and My dirty Imaginations....🀣

Yups Loved the Meet scene, until that Na-Ahal and stupid Donkey face Lawyer/Looser showed up his ***
And i dont know why a beautiful girl like Maya loves him...I think she needs Glasses...Her eyesight is really weak...πŸ˜†

Poor Nihaal...Must have got tired of listening such bitter words from that Chudail, Veera...
Blv me Veera, Narag(Hell)'s Monsters will definitely show up in your hous coz they would be finding a perfect Witch to Date....Just Like You...🀣

Enough Of My Chapar Chapar...Nice Topic Shivani...
And a Very Big Sorry to Veera and Harman fans...