Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
yaar one thing i discover is that naitik speaks very little but when he speaks there is a reason and meaning....he is a man with few words i guess akshara needs to understand him through his eyes because he speaks very little and i feel that at times whatever emotions he hides in his heart and acts normal like how mohit-gayatri try to bring his feelings out but then naitik insist that there is nothing wrong and after some tries naitik speaks out his heart to mohit and his mom.....even bhabhi maa says that naitik speaks very little....i feel that naitik is a man with few words but when he speaks there is a meaning and reason for it.....as far fighting concern even man of few words does get angry when the opposite makes him angry....

he is naughty at times when he wants to fool his home ladies....sweet....simple...introvert but then he is also man with few words....akshara needs to understand him by his eyes to know his heart feelings because he would not able to speak out his feelings and i guess he has a habit of hiding his emotions in his heart....even at times if akshara gives him pain he will hide in his heart and acts normal...thats what i see in naitik so far....he is man of few words just like Vish....

infact i must say akshara is very lucky to have a husband like naitik because he possessed all Vish(Akshara Father) qualities in him......especially man with few words....she is lucky to have find both husband-father qualities in naitik.....
Edited by Mages - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leela, that's the problem with all the men, not only Naitik...men can NEVER explain their emotions or what is going on in their heads as beautifully as women do.... but i'm surprised at Naitik's behavior yest. and i am thinking from that time what happened to him? first he was not very happy when he learnt that kunwarsa is coming n all n they have to hide it to save Akshara from badnaami (very modern approach ..for the serial only bec. they have never shown such a thing) , next he kind of scolded Shankari for calling Akshara his dulhan ...then when dadi asks "how ru beta" his reply was just......close to nothing..i mean he can reply properly to this na....n then the fight......i was kinda getting negative vibes from him yesterday...but mujhe toh voh bhi achi lag rahi thi.....i love every bit of him 😍
fun@isshita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

yaar one thing i discover is that naitik speaks very little but when he speaks there is a reason and meaning....he is a man with few words i guess akshara needs to understand him through his eyes because he speaks very little and i feel that at times whatever emotions he hides in his heart and acts normal like how mohit-gayatri try to bring his feelings out but then naitik insist that there is nothing wrong and after some tries naitik speaks out his heart to mohit and his mom.....even bhabhi maa says that naitik speaks very little....i feel that naitik is a man with few words but when he speaks there is a meaning and reason for it.....as far fighting concern even man of few words does get angry when the opposite makes him angry....

he is naughty at times when he wants to fool his home ladies....sweet....simple...introvert but then he is also man with few words....akshara needs to understand him by his eyes to know his heart feelings because he would not able to speak out his feelings and i guess he has a habit of hiding his emotions in his heart....even at times if akshara gives him pain he will hide in his heart and acts normal...thats what i see in naitik so far....he is man of few words just like Vish....

infact i must say akshara is very lucky to have a husband like naitik because he possessed all Vish(Akshara Father) qualities in him......especially man with few words....she is lucky to have find both husband-father qualities in naitik.....

ya true....he speaks very little......but when he does he steal away many hearts like MINE😉.......he is very gallant man......
cuteluv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
He is really very cute... but i dont think speaks less... but yh he dont show his emotions to every1... and he knows how to convence any1 like he pataofied his bhabhi maa to meet akshi...
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^^ yep he is indeed cute and my dearo Varshu welcome shelcome!!

Coming back to the topic its too early to say, Naitik is intellegent for sure, but remember Rashmi said he talks a lot? but Bhabhi maa said he talks less... well i guess when he wants he can go on and on, Akshara is lucky so is Naitik

Luv,

Shagun
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I agree shagz
it all depends on his mood or may be the persn infront ...to ppl who are new to him ....he might talk less to them ...basically reserved personality. But he might be very naughty and sweet with his family as he knows them ...which we did see .
When he's with his Bhabhi Maa or with his frnds ...he looked so full of life and a naughtey person. But when he was with his Mom discussing abt Akshara he seemed so serious ...whith deep thoughts