11th March Updt: Ragini Explains Alekh About Love

unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
11th March 2009 Bidaai: Written Update

The episode begins with Ranvir in front of mirror getting ready and Ragini makes him wear coat….and he says I got ready sweetheart…but I have no mood in going to office…lets make a holiday….what say…?? And Ragini says the thought is very bad….how do get this bad thoughts….and she gives him his handkerchief and wallet…and he leaves for the office…but he comes back and says I forgot car keys…and she finds it and gives it to him…and he says don't u think u find things very fast…?? And they both share a cute moment…and then he leaves for the office…

At Sharma house…Vineet is getting ready…and malti keep following him….and he asks him why is she behind him…and she asks him to take off from office today…and he says I have to submit this files today…and she says then call someone to pick this files up for….and he calls the office…and says that he won't be able to come as he is not feeling well….and just than Malti notice that today is 5th march…and says that it's him salary day today…and he asks him not to change and go to office…they have a cute argument and then he leaves for the office….in Hall….Alokji and kaushliya are looking at some list…and Alokji says we have spend a lot of money in Ragini's marriage…and they talk about money and stuff…and malti comes there and listens to them…and she says this time I have to take the whole salary of Vinuji in my hands….

At Rajvansh house….Alekh is doing his painting and Sadhna is standing behind him….and Ragini comes there…and Sadhna says I love to see Alekhji while he is painting….and Sadhan asks Ragini if she can stay with Alekhji for a while….as she has some work in kitchen….and Sadhna leaves….and Ragini stands behind Alekh….and asks him he is doing painting and he says yes….and she asks it's sadhna's right..?? and he says yes….and she says you take good care of her right….and he nods…then she asks and you love her a lot too…..and he turns around and he means…?? They way she takes care of me….i take care of her…she loves me….and I love her too….and Ragini says not that type of love jeejaji…. And he asks her what is love then…?? And Ragini says for example….if sadhna has done something good for you….then did you gave her a hug….?? And he says no….and Ragini says then how will sadhna get to know about your happiness…? And he says yes…I have never thought about this…and Ragini says have you ever hold her hand while walking….or any where else….and he says no….infact I walk ahead of her….always….and Ragini says then this is wrong na Jeejaji….cause a husband who loves his wife always walks with her….so that he will never get lost without her…and Alekh says you are right….can u tell me what are my duites….plz…and Ragini gets happy……

In Hall Chotimaa is talking about what is gonna be in lunch…and Sadhna comes there…and Chotimaa asks her what happened in Kerala that has affected Alekh a lot….and Sadhna tells her about Alekh being lost and also the Red Rose issue…and by hearing the red rose prob….she understood….and says so that is reason why Alekh is behaving like this with Vasu….and Sadhna was just about to asks he about the red rose…and Vasu….but just then Vasu hears everthing….and she asks sadhna to come and meet her in her room….and Sadhna goes to meet vasu….and she asks her to tell her everything that happened in kerala….and she tell her about the red rose prob….and Vasu get angry and says how can u be so careless…..you could have told the hotel people not bring red rose infront of Alekh….and she screams at her….and blames her for everthing….and then sadhna asks her about the connection between red rose…and her….and Vasu says she has no right to asks any  questions to her…and sadhna was about to leave….then Vasu stops her and she tells her to make sure she should not leave Alekh alone for a min…and she leaves….

Sadhna come in her room…and she sees Alekh and Ragini talking with each other…and Sadhna says she will not tell anything to jeeji….and she goes to them…and Alekh tells her that ur jeeji is very smart….and Ragini says Sadhna I should leave as there is so much work left….and she asks Alekh to take care of Sadhna….and she leaves…and confused Sadhna asks Alekh what where they both talking….and Alekh says nothing….

At Sharma's house…Vineet gives flowers to malti and malti asks for the salary.. and Vineet gives her the Salary…and Malti says she will do a lot of shopping tomorrow…and he takes few note from the salary…ad malti says ooohh you want to give this money to babuji….but Vineet take the whole salary and gives her few notes…and says this is for you…and Salary is for babuji….

Chotimaa and Vasu talk about the red rose issue…and vasu says I don't understand why Alekh connects the Red Rose with her…..and on the other hand Vineet gives his salary to Kaushi….and he says I want you take care of the house maa….and Malti is mad….and it ends there…

Precap: Alekh is telling chotimaa that he wants to buy a necklace for his dost….as ranvir has got for her dost…

*********************************************************************************************************************

Note: Plz Kindly DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES. As it's offically for India-Forums.com.

Thank You😛

Take Care, Njoy

Love
Unnati😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Unnati for the lovely update

best part today was ragini making alekh understand how to love sadi!!!!!!!!!!!

Vasu as usual was too bad with sadi
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
looks like alekh's behavior towards sadi is changing
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update

sandeepkaur thumbnail
thank you for the update. very nice enjoy reading all the details.Regani is doing very good in her new house. however her monther need to change. i am happy that Regani will have Sadhan and Alakh. thank you again and keep up the good work.
..kashish.. thumbnail
aww so rag is going to be the catalyst in making aalekh be more locving towards sadhna!
thanks for the update unnanti!
what is it with the red rose issue!!!
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update

saleakh rock
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww..

great episode..
It was so sweet the way that Raginin explained things to Aalekh..sweetly and softly and she very clearly got her point across to him too!!!
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for the update this red rose connection will take too long to be disclosed