Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Thank you so much! 😳😳😳

ur welcome sweetie!Embarrassed
tanhai thumbnail
oh my god i love sias mang tikka can someone tell me where i can get this kind of mang tikkas in the internet,please.😊
junoon2285 thumbnail
I haven't been watching for the last month..can someone please give me a quick update on Raghav and Sia?... I thought he didn't like her any more cause he believes she keeps her self away from him cause of the past not knowing about the deal Ammaji made with her.....
pinkorblack thumbnail
my browser says" problem loading page"....blocked my firewall still not able to open the videos.....need help... cn everbody else open videos??/

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkorblack

my browser says" problem loading page"....blocked my firewall still not able to open the videos.....need help... cn everbody else open videos??/

technically I can't help u ....but try it in YOUTUBE .....type .Naa Aana Iss Desh laddo in search ......u will get result .........

Hope it helps😊
shikhavinayaror thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can anybody tell me the name of actress playing the role of chanda.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suree

I'm new to this forum... i have figured out who everyone is in the serial, but i can't figure out who dheeraj is. What relation does he have with ammaji. thanks for the help!

He is Ammaji's sister's son ....... he is an orphan ..so ammaji has called him to v eerpur to look after the accounts work which was earlier looked by ..Ammaji son - Gajendra ......who made some ghapala in that ......

Hope it helps .....😃
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suree

Thank you so much for you response... this helps a lot...thanks once again

U r welcome😃
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Raghav_Sia

How do i post a new topic

When you come to the homepage of any forum...for example, from the IF homepage, scroll down to 'Colours' section & then to 'Na Aana Id Des Meri Laado' forum. Then on the forum home page on the top right, you will see a option of 'Post new topic'
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends, I am new to this section! I started see NAIDML this week only..on reading the previous updates..I loved Amba😳 I wanted to see the scene from 24th April where Ammaji cooks for everyone & them Amba makes her serve also👏 Somehow I am not able to d'load from the link provided here...can someone please just put together the cooking & serving scene for me & upload...please please please😳

Thanx in advance😃