Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sassy45 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the great update.
.Now CR has to bring Yudi back.  She will never let RN take the throne. 
I feel for Rudra😆  in dono billion ki ladai me woh king bante reh jayega.😆

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Yes Monu, I'm coming after you, stomping my feet like an super mad elephant. How could you decieve us all like that? But as I was telling Beena earlier, I've got my sat nav out and a tracer tracker on Yudi! I shall be there in no time...just lemme finish work!

Jen darn the work..mad elephants dun wait😆...With all the tools hope atleast u have worked up on some rescue plan.. Dun worry me wont rescue Yudi😛 thats not my work its his.. He will come to rescue me from the market collapse😆😆
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Nandini is just crazy out of her little mind...

so looking forward for tmr episode
hope Rs get well soon...
Yura hope to be united again....
I am so gonna miss fridays episode...
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vedika126

Nandini is just crazy out of her little mind...

so looking forward for tmr episode
hope Rs get well soon...
Yura hope to be united again....
I am so gonna miss fridays episode...

This track is moving so slow.  Mera Yudi bechara tired ho gaya hai.  Rani Maiya is taking too long to reach him....Yudi has made Rani's job a little easier by throwing the knife on the floor and he can just tell her where the knife is now with his eyes.  😆😆 (Yudi kya acting karta hai with his eyes).  I do also want YuRa back in the Mahel by tomorrow.
titubird thumbnail

Thank you. Poor Yudi. Hope he's saved soon

My Kuromi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...I hope Rani finds Yudi very soon - but it looks like Yudi has some plans of his own.  I hope he kicks those goons to the curb.

Now Meanie Nandini wants to be King/Queen/Ruler?  I am so not surprised.  I knew that Rudra wouldn't be crowned, but I didn't think CR would be cornered into making Nandini ruler?  Haha, I don't feel sorry for Rudra or Bhoomi at all!  They did all that drama, now it's blowing up in their faces.  Imagine what it'll be like when Yudi becomes king!

Thanks for the update.  I really hope the Axis of Evil (CR, RN, and RuMi) are taken down several pegs by the end of the week.
darshana23 thumbnail
monu, fabulous update............ comment of the day "Audience mein females kam thi warna Yudi ki jai jaikar hoti" and other one "shubh muhurt Raj tilak ka nahi RS ke behosh hone ka nikala tha'
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monu1101

Jen darn the work..mad elephants dun wait😆...With all the tools hope atleast u have worked up on some rescue plan.. Dun worry me wont rescue Yudi😛 thats not my work its his.. He will come to rescue me from the market collapse😆😆

Of course I have a plan but I can't reveal it here. Top secret agents never reveal their plans, it's the number one rule. But lets just say that it includes a phone, Saksham, some back up and hell lot of whambam. Oh, and contacts in high places to wipe away the murder accusations put on me.
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Manu... U r really  very good at narration..U have captured single to single incident very nicely. It's as good as like watching the episode I never came to this forum, for last few days only I am visiting this forum, because of my studies I am not able to catch the excitement in RKABT...
flowertot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx sweety 4 a great update .