BollyCurry.com goes into Beta

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Friends, ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am excited to announce that after months of hard work of the entire team working on another ambitious project BollyCurry.com we have undertaken after Meme4u.com is going into Beta phase where we are evaluating different features and also taking feedback from the users.

India-Forums.com having its own Bollywood Portal is a natural progression and expanding our reach to a larger orbit where we wont be just Television but can truly call ourselves as #1 entertainment portal. It was more of a strategic move as it caters to almost same audience profile and will be an great addition to our network of sites. One more interesting development was that we  kept the User database same soit has the same login as India-Forums.com so you dont have to register again.

A few sections are still left like the Celebrity Wallpapers and Events gallery which will be added soon and we are continously adding more stuff.

I would really appreciate if you take out time and check our BollyCurry site and give me your feedback on how we can improve the same. Last but not the least we hope we will continue to get the love and support of all my friends at India-forums.com and the always helpful Dev Team in making this portal a success too.

http://www.bollycurry.com

We first want to test it out with a small group of users so looking forward to your reviews, comments of the site and constructive feedback.

Will keep you all posted.

Cheers,
Vijay ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by vijay - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Hey.. me looking for some reviews here..

Cheers
Vijay ๐Ÿ˜Š
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The layout looks amazing bhaiya! I checked through the pages as well and I just have one point. Under the 'News' section, theres a place where it says 'Other News'. The lastest article showing up there was written on March 7th. Alot of articles have been put up after March 7th, so if that could be updated with the most recent news as well. The same with the 5 boxes above that say Todays & Recent News - if that could be updated to the top 5 articles recently posted.

Other than that.. its amazing.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I just checked it out Vijay bhaiya....it looks AMAZING๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ the hardwork done by the enitre team got paid off๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

One thing i noticed was  once I logged into bollycurry, i was automatically signed out from India forums and got a msg about Access Denied. and once I signed in here..i was logged out there...cant we be logged into both sites,,,,?๐Ÿค” Is it possible to do something with it bhaiya???

like GK posted above . it will be nice to see new articles under the  "Other news" thread๐Ÿ˜Š
Tomiko thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Wow, the site looks really good!

I love the colours and layout and everything looks pretty user friendly.  Haven't tried logging on and this is probably going to be a duh question but is Bollycurry only to provide news and information or will it also have a forum where members can discuss?
That is cool site i like it :)
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tomiko

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Wow, the site looks really good!

I love the colours and layout and everything looks pretty user friendly.  Haven't tried logging on and this is probably going to be a duh question but is Bollycurry only to provide news and information or will it also have a forum where members can discuss?

Yes all the movie related stuff and forums will also be on Bollycurry but it will take a bit of time.

Cheers,
Vijay
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
^That's Great but erm, will we have to make new ID's to sign-in to Bollycurry after it is a discussion forum or can we use our I-F ID's?

Originally posted by: vijay

<br><br>Yes all the movie related stuff and forums will also be on Bollycurry but it will take a bit of time.<br><br>Cheers,<br>Vijay<br>

Whats happening to the sections here then ๐Ÿ˜•
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meli

I just checked it out Vijay bhaiya....it looks AMAZING๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ the hardwork done by the enitre team got paid off๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

One thing i noticed was  once I logged into bollycurry, i was automatically signed out from India forums and got a msg about Access Denied. and once I signed in here..i was logged out there...cant we be logged into both sites,,,,?๐Ÿค” Is it possible to do something with it bhaiya???

like GK posted above . it will be nice to see new articles under the  "Other news" thread๐Ÿ˜Š

As meli quoted here...same thing happened to me too.......I was in the middle of something and after I visited this site came back and clicked submit....alas....only to see access denied......

Right now I have noticed thisd only,.......may be latter on I will add more points here.

The page looks great on the whole.....Congrats to the  whole Team and Vijay