10 march... "a lot off bashaan and bhaang"+ Vid...

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
here is the update...

well as the title suggest: a lot off bashaan form beeje for lucky ... lucky vows for revenge... and before he can slip away ...the police arrest him and the remaining fools....

the rat has to honer to light the woods for the holika burning and puja is done... and the moment cow is gone...the rat takes the opportunity to call his mistress....the alien is all worried and wants to know what occurred to him and why he is behaving like this ( cold...) ...he then tells her what simar had ask him in the morning ( if  alien came in her room) ...alien is stunned to hear this....

someone is coming towards rat....while he is finishing his conversation by telling that the will meet in the office...asoon he finishes off...he is shocked to find amrit behind him....but she ask if everything is fine in the office...cause she heard him talk to alien  and also tells him to forget about the office cause it holi....rishi  nervously laughs ( yep ...he isn't caught yet)  en tells everything is OK and agrees to forget about the office for the next 2 day's...

amrit tell him beeje is calling him and he walks off.... amrit stays behind and has an Q. expression on her face...but them she smiles it off...

next morning ...holi celebrations....rat is running behind the cow and trows red color...but it hits the alien...all are stunned  and the girls aren't happy to find alien between them and veera is very displeased....she later comes to know that amrit invited her....amrit shows her compassion towards the poor alien...( you wait till the rat walks away with alien in his arm....and your cow is left behind crying)...

rat has a moment alone with alien and ask why she came...she tells him see needs to talk/ meet him...and why does she has to be hiding things for everyone..is he afraid off their love...( BS bashaan) .... he ask her if he trust him.. alien tells she does...and that did that without demands...and expectations...but he can't understand her love ( what NO demands /expectation...girl you have been pressurising him since day 1)....

cow sees rat behind a tree and walks up to him...alien is gone and rat fools cow ...by telling her something about his phone....all are dancing...and amrit makes alien join them...rat sees alien dancing seductive...and walks up to her and hugs her....shocking everyone...and cow is left in tears....
end.....

Comment: dont worry....tom the rat will explain that he had to much bhaang....and that is why he couldn't see the different between a cow and alien....

and please do tell me...didn't alien mousie not died a week or 2 ago...and isn't she mourning...her shows her respect for the dead....

amrit....sweetie to much compassion isn't good....cause it hits you back in the face....example... first your friend veera, devar, lucky and now alien...

Edited by *Resham* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pams2mum thumbnail
i wonder if the rat is going to say i love you to the mouse infront of everyone
but what is the cat going to do
just stand and watch
or pull them part and plant a couple of hard slaps each on there faces and throw them out with the trash
because it has gone on long enough now
they should show him making up his mind and not enjoy the attention from both the women
if he has any respect he should do the right thing by his wife
to whom he has lied a lot to
and making her believe that it was just in her mind only
alsiha
shali thumbnail
alsiha....

my new name for the rat will be scum.....sorry nish....
yep this has gone far enough....think the director loves his wife very much.....and doesn't wants to kill her track....

rat's respect for his cow died the moment  he continued the affair....he became a cheat and a lair...
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

alsiha....

my new name for the rat will be scum.....sorry nish....
yep this has gone far enough....think the director loves his wife very much.....and doesn't wants to kill her track....

rat's respect for his cow died the moment  he continued the affair....he became a cheat and a lair...

whoz dir's wife??? is it real??
shali thumbnail
chavi mittal aka sout is married to the director off this serial....no wonder it went down the drain...
abhidip thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update and I love the names you have given Rat cow and alien invent something for other family members as well
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...previously we had only vegetables in grahasti, now animals & aliens tooπŸ˜†...good going!!πŸ‘...I think all of them are more along the lines of aliens anyways!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thanx alot!!!

rishi is shameless