Who Wants to Slap Inder?

memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Gosh this guy is limit

tells Disha that "I am married" "you are married" lets keep on having affair?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizz__sweety thumbnail
I also want to slap Inder...
niyati_patel thumbnail

he is just so impoosible i just hate him a lotssssssssssssss......

let disha have a good life man why always she have to suffer.....god i love it the love in dk's eyes for her...wow the way he take her hand and leave it ...............wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

spark thumbnail
 i want to kill him...............
queenbee thumbnail
Inder hasn't learnt to respect the boundaries of marriage becos everything has been thrust on him... his behaviour is quite immature though
dkaddict thumbnail
so he really is like an overgrown 12yr old. I know some guys like that! True, it must be hard for him, but at least he could leave poor Disha alone! Does he want to torment her, or something?
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail

ohhhhhhhhh i hate him so  much😡.............his lips are so huge....i don't like it when he keep bugging Disha...eventhough i havent't seen this episiode as i live in Canada...i still hate that guy.....i can imagine how low he can be to get Disha...he's bloddy married and he want to be with Disha??😡.......NO WAY HE SHOULD NOT GET DISHA....

ONLY DK deserv DISHA...they look good together👏

*~sheena*~ thumbnail
ahha i do!!
oh i do!! *SLAP***
lolz
man disha iz better off wit DK
MR2006 thumbnail
Yes, even thought Inder is a "good guy," I beg to differ. But even though Disha liked him, I think he deserves to be slapped for what he's doing now. Dk is better for her. They make a nice couple.
shikdumGAL thumbnail
ahh..i dont knw wats goin on in the episode lately(bc disha didnt post updates😕) but do i hear....Inder wants affair even after marriage? then he does deserve a tight slap!😡