simran1285 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Didn't see the written update for today so I thought I would provide some highlights. The episode was ok; I guess it will become better once Shaku-Dush finally meet. Guys I am sorry for the lack of Shaku scenes, actually I am not enjoying the Ashram scenes with Shaku hence I fast forward them to scenes of Dush. I will write the shuku parts if I remember.

Note to mods- once Satvik provides the detailed update you all are welcome to close this thread. I am only providing this for those who might want to know what happened in today's episode.

Highlights:

-The villain girl (whom I will refer to as witch because I don't know her name) and Dush meet, Dush is not impressed and doesn't really a give a hoot.

-Gautami (Shaitan's sis) tells Shaitan that she suspected that Rishi Kanva is worried about Shaku and her suspicions have been correct.

-The Raj tilak of Dush happeneds

-Shaku is feeding the birds and Karan comes to chat (I fwd so don't know what it was about)

-The king tells Dush that from now on he should join him to learn the ways of the kings. He tells Dushyant that matters that can be settled with peace and friendship would prove fruitful to the kingdom rather than a war. The king says for a successful rein Dush must focus on keeping peace between the people and not jump to pick up the sword. Dush seems disturbed (or so it seemed his expressions were of shock)

-Dush is walking after the convo with his father when the witch comes again and tries to lure him, Dush as usual brushes her off and leaves.

-The witch is not happy and says that today he is walking away from her but tomorrow he won't be able to move a step without her. Episode ends on her scary face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh I was just about to post my update, never mind :(
simran1285 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sattvik

Oh I was just about to post my update, never mind :(

Satvik these are only highlights please go ahead and post the detailed update!😊
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Guys make a scehdule and decide or else ur hardwork will be wasted...please pm each other and decide at wuch day u guys will post the update and then tell me so i will make a topic  abt scehdule!
simran1285 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanober88

Guys make a scehdule and decide or else ur hardwork will be wasted...please pm each other and decide at wuch day u guys will post the update and then tell me so i will make a topic  abt scehdule!

Thanks Sanober will take that in consideration😃 
simran1285 thumbnail

Sanober,

I believe the matter is sorted Sattvik will be providing the written update from herein on. I apologize for the misunderstanding and my haste in posting the highlights! 😊

Sattvik I look forward to reading your updates!😃

Cheers😉

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Its ok Simran u can be the back up update if u want!
simran1285 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanober88

Its ok Simran u can be the back up update if u want!

thanks sanober but that is quite alright I had only volunteered due to the previous updater quitting but now with Sattvik I am sure we will be ok😃 

Please don't take me the wrong way but due to my job it is sometimes impossible for me to watch the show and provide an update. I do not want to take on a responsibility that I can not fulfill, however if need arises please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do the best I can to provide an update😳

Cheers,
Simran😊