Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Birwa  was sweet  today. this little one is nice and helpful. She seemed attached to her dad and makes friends easily. Can be an asset to Santu.
She might become my fav kid in the family.
What is with Maulik. He already looks weird with eyeshadow on and now top it of he is a liar and a cheater. He is for sure adopted.😲   He is motiben's chamcha.not a good trait in a child.
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG IT was superb , magnificent , unbelieveble DM is finally a little bit tender with his wife . his tender looks to her especially in the final part made me sooooooooooooooooooo happy.
the little Birwa is cute but I didn't like his mother-in-law looks .
I'm waitng for tomorrow's episode inchallah .

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry sukhs forget to thank you but I'm sure you fogive I was flighing with my joy
I repeat it was a great and supeb episode
and thank you sukhi for the update

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks sukhi for the wonderful update..

finally finally DM responded to chokriπŸ˜†........and did not say mind ur own business.........i thought i was dreaming watching today episode....moti/santo, briwa/santo, santo/teddy bear, santo/DM, and my my the dhamakedaar DM/santo scene....where he actually held her so gently.....and santo ney jaggu ko pitvaaney kaa puraa bandobasth karliyaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....upar she made DM say some sweet sweet words to her.......πŸ˜‰...santo ki lotery lag gayiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
soapie thumbnail
I could have shouted with joy after reading the update, but the flu has got my throat!

But Yaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

DM gets to know the truth and that too from Santu! Just as a lot of us had predicted, Santu did the right thing by telling the truth to DM...and now our Hero Hiralal will not only protect Nanaji but also set that horrid Jaggu right!

Sounds like a wonderful episode, so full of positivities! Birwa and Santu befriending each other, Moti-ben not assaulting Santo physically and emotionally, DM telling us that he has a body of steel (We know Malik...We know...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

And we get to see a lovely DM-Santu scene together! What more can one ask for!

Am eager to catch the video!

Thanks for the update, Sukhs!

Soapie
Edited by soapie - 15 years ago
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bandini delivers yet again πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome series, awesome actors, awesome characters, and as usual, awesome episode πŸ‘

God bless.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thanks Sukhi - me happy today. The episode fulfilled my expectations. I wanted to see Santu in a dilemma, weighing the options between telling DM and the safety of Nanaji. In the end she does both thereby fulfilling her duties as a wife and a daughter.

And with all that we get to see some positive interaction between DM-Santu even if it is just a baby step in the progression of their communication.

I know Hema!😳

I was so happy when she considered both options and at that moment of truth, she really weighed the odds against her husband and told him who his enemies were .. that was a gem of a scene and Santo is a fine lady!

hehehheehh

Originally posted by: sns23

Sukhi, WOW... main phir se dharampur pahunch gayi.. and still there...

Brilliant episode.. the last scene keeps replaying in my head...

Great update sukhi...

MRUUUUUUUU !

Sorry I could not join in the discussions yest .. there were some net issues! Dharampur kinni soni jagah hai !😳

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

It was a beautiful episode...
DM looked just WOWOWOWOOWOW
I mean the episode was mindblowing...Birwa is now friends with Santo
first time Moti ben was tolerable....it was great...even the phone convo b/w DM n Hiten was cute.

SAMOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*hugs*

RR was looking droolicious in that bandage -rocksome hoxy all rolled in one .. as always😳

ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

😍

😍
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

what a fantastic ending tonight
😍

Santo u are my no.1 gal from now on

⭐️

all for lady Santo😊

where was moti?
to see Santi at DM's feet
and calling him her husband
😍
moti would have gone blind for sure tonight if she was thereπŸ˜†

HeheheheπŸ˜ƒ

I knew you'd LOVE the time when she calls him her husbandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

my my .... I am speechless. I loved the last part of the episode. DM looked and acted like a Ninja on a mission. That black outfit  with dhoti and  the walk to match it.   Someone hold me I am fainting............πŸ€—
My head is still spinning  with happiness watching Dm bend over and holding SAntu in his  strong  hands and reassuring her about safety. I am playing this scene in my head slow motion (Santu is out and I am in) soooo   sweeeet.  I will be dreaming tonight .😍 

πŸ€—πŸ€—ME TOOπŸ€—πŸ€—

Still in a trance...😳
HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII the way DM's eyes softened and he held her by the arms. . oh my goddd ... I wish they could hug soon!πŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapie

I could have shouted with joy after reading the update, but the flu has got my throat!

But Yaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

DM gets to know the truth and that too from Santu! Just as a lot of us had predicted, Santu did the right thing by telling the truth to DM...and now our Hero Hiralal will not only protect Nanaji but also set that horrid Jaggu right!

Sounds like a wonderful episode, so full of positivities! Birwa and Santu befriending each other, Moti-ben not assaulting Santo physically and emotionally, DM telling us that he has a body of steel (We know Malik...We know...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

And we get to see a lovely DM-Santu scene together! What more can one ask for!

Am eager to catch the video!

Thanks for the update, Sukhs!

Soapie

SOAPIEEEEEEEEE!

Get well soon yaar !!πŸ€—

IT was an AWESOMALICIOUS episode.. hero hiralal does it againπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†