9 March : Written update : The TRUTH IS OUT!!!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

March 09, 2009

Santo returns from the temple after being threatened by Jagmohan for not ratting out anything. As she walks inside with the pooja thali, she remembers Jagmohan's words and gets scared thinking of the consequences. She suddenly stops and is about to place a earthen lamp near the Tulsi plant when Moti-ben calls out to her and stops her – reminding her that she is not allowed near the plant. Santo timidly tells her that she has wished for DM to get better and she has got the Prasad from the temple and this earthen lamp is for the wish .. Motiben accepts the Prasad only because it's for her brother, telling Santo that she would never have done so otherwise .. Santo places the lamp near the plant .. wishing for DM's health ..

In his room , DM is now conscious , Baa and Birwa sitting besides him – Birwa shuts her eyes as the doctor gives DM an injection and leaves. DM asks Birwa to open her eyes as it's done now .. Baa scolds DM for not taking care of himself and Birwa laughs at watching her dad getting scolded .. DM smiles at her – moti-ben brings the Prasad which Santo has got and feeds it to DM without telling him anything and asks him how he's feeling.. DM tells her not to worry about him as he as body of steel and some lathis cannot do any damage to him .. he tells her to start preparations for Holi and that this time he is going to color her all over .. Motiben smiles and leaves ..

Pinakin arrives and DM asks to be let alone with Pinakin – DM asks Pinakin if he has found about the assailants and he tells DM that he has no clue .. DM tells Pinakin that he DOES have a clue .. Pinakin is surprised .. DM asks Pinakin to gather all the villagers at night .. Pinakin is taken aback but still agrees ..

Santo is standing near her room , watching all the servants make preparations for holi – mixing color in water in a huge tub with Champakali mixing it – everyone is excited and happy .. the thought of hiding things from DM bothers Santo .. she goes down and tries talking to Champakali but she is called inside by Moti-ben .. Bapuji arrives and asks Santo why she's worried .. he concludes that she is worried for DM and she agrees .. Bapuji tells her not to worry about him .. but tells her that he does not why but DM is planning to gather all villagers tonight inspite of being in such a bad condition .. Bapuji tells Santo he's tired and leaves – Santo sees blood in the tub of red color that she's mixing and gets totally scared.

Santo musters courage and enters the house, meaning to talk to DM .. she calls out for DM and he comes out of his room , calling out to Champakali to get him his medicines .. he walks down to find Santo in the house .. she asks him why he took the trouble of  coming down and asks him what he wants … he's about to say Crocin when he realizes that she does not know the names of his medicines and tells her that he wants his medicine .. Santo fiddles here and there and gives DM the entire stack of medicines.. DM tells her that he knew she'd do the same since she cannot read or write .. he takes Crocin and gulps it down with water .. as he's leaving, Santo stops him from behind .. DM asks him what the matter is but she is unable to gather strength to tell him the truth ..

Santo is walking outside with the medicines when Birwa tells her that Crocin is for curing headaches … in the flow of their conversation, Birwa befriends Santo and Santo agrees to teach her how to cook while Birwa promises to teach her how to read and write.. they shake hands ..

At the night,

DM is walking down the stairs and calls up Hiten :

DM : Hiten, I know you came by to visit .. that was very nice of you .. but you don't worry about me – they will try to break my bones but they will never break me from within .. I will find out who they are .. and yes one more thing – come by for Holi .. if not for me, then for your grandparents , who insist you come by .. see you there ..

DM cuts the call and Maulik stops him by the staircase ..

DM  : Hmmm Maulik, looking into your eyes I know that you want something from me .. what is it?

M : Umm I wanted some money ..

DM : How much?

DM moves to the locker and tells him not to hesitate when he asks for money from his father.. Maulik asks for 25,000 ruppees and DM asks him what he's going to do with the money – Maulik tells him that he wants to make a donation in Subhadra's name to an educational institute. DM gives him the money –

DM : Take this .. this is 1.5 lakh ..

M : WHAT ?

DM : Well .. now that you are donating in your mother's name .. take this – 1.5 lakh is a auspicious figure. And yes, don't forget to give me the receipt.

Maulik is overjoyed and shows the money to Bua and they go away together ..

DM calls Pinakin and tells him that he's coming soon .. DM is leaving when Santo stops him .. DM tells her that she should know better than to stop a person when he's leaving.. Santo tells him not to go outside.. DM gets angry at her and tells her to stay in her limits.. DM is leaving when Santo tells him that she knows the people behind the attack.. DM stops and asks her why she did not tell him before and she reveals that she was blackmailed .. DM tells her that he knows her nanaji is important to her and that is how it should be .. he tells her he'll find out the culprit himself..Santo tells him that it is Jagmohan .. DM is now all the more eager to leave- Santo falls at his feet and tells him that it's out of her duty towards her husband that she is stopping her and she knows there is still a threat to his life and it's her duty to protect him .. DM softens – and pulls her to her feet and tells her that he will not let anything happen to her nanaji as long as he's alive .. and nothing shall happen to him as well .. DM leaves for the gathering ..

Sorry for the lack of details – was in a hurry!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks Sukhi darling🤗

dear I'm too tired to comment now will have to come back later.

Edited by _angel_ - 15 years ago
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnks Suklhi You are So Fast..Gud Keep it up..
Finally The Truth is Out..Am so happy
Wow Awesome Scene Between Dharamraj and Santu.:) ❤️

Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u Sukhi . it was a nice episode.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sukhi - me happy today. The episode fulfilled my expectations. I wanted to see Santu in a dilemma, weighing the options between telling DM and the safety of Nanaji. In the end she does both thereby fulfilling her duties as a wife and a daughter.

And with all that we get to see some positive interaction between DM-Santu even if it is just a baby step in the progression of their communication.

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi, WOW... main phir se dharampur pahunch gayi.. and still there...
 Brilliant episode.. the last scene keeps replaying in my head...

Great update sukhi...
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
It was a beautiful episode...
DM looked just WOWOWOWOOWOW
I mean the episode was mindblowing...Birwa is now friends with Santo
first time Moti ben was tolerable....it was great...even the phone convo b/w DM n Hiten was cute.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😍

😍
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

what a fantastic ending tonight
😍

Santo u are my no.1 gal from now on

⭐️

all for lady Santo😊

where was moti?
to see Santi at DM's feet
and calling him her husband
😍
moti would have gone blind for sure tonight if she was there😆
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _angel_

where was moti?

to see Santi at DM's feet
and calling him her husband
😍
moti would have gone blind for sure tonight if she was there😆

Anjel Ji, I read your post in another thread yesterday where if you were Santu, you wanted to do something differenct that would have given Moti a heart attack. 😆

But I agree if Moti had watched this she would have gone blind or gone into shock. I would be fine with either of these or the heart attack you wanted her to have.
Pari_Angle thumbnail

MARJAWA ye dono ki jodi pe .......aaj to lag rahaa he ki hum sab dance kare .....itne dino baad kuch aacha huva he santu ke saath

dil kho gayaa ho gayaa kisi ka ab rasta mil gayaa kushi ka .

rista nayaa rabaa dil choo rahaa he khicey mujey koi dor teri ore teri ore hai rabaa teri ore