Arasi 9.3.09---13.3.09 discussions

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks aunty for the updates .. im just curious and wondering why did thamarai mother suddenly ask for all this? does not make any sense ..

selvi's plan is good. hope it does not screw up .. and end up danger for sarojini ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates AK.

Me too Netz....... why asking for dowry, when they are the one who were pursuing Maha.  Strange.

Now Madam R is on sick leave, they brought back all the old characters just to drag this serial.

SF, nice to know, you are still hanging in there. πŸ˜†
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aunty K
i dont get this dowry business
i hope saro will be ok...however stupid she is, she has been through enough
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update aunty K.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks aunty for the update

tat mom was very cheap demanding 5 laks some ppl will never change😑
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates aunty...
selvifanmsia thumbnail

Thanks for the update, aunty.

I am tired of this constant dowry battles..... The groom's parents are very rich themselves and the father has already said no need for dowry. But Sarasu insists for social "prestige" and, on top of everything else, demands such a large sum! I hope her husband goes behind her back and gives the bride's side the money to resolve this issue. It isn't just the bride's side who can't afford to have this marriage fall through, the groom's too ... Dhinakaran must be in his late forties by now! πŸ˜†

Hope Saro is saved ...
Edited by selvifanmsia - 15 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Kamakshi......

I am so baffled by this dowry system....don't under estimate Tamarai's mum ...she is not what she looks like ...very cunning ....and her husband opens his rotten mouth at wrong times but when he is expected to say something thats when he shuts it tight..!!😑😑

Anyway ...no matter how rich these ppl are... this practice of extorting money and properties from the bride's family to purchase a husband for their daughter will never get erased from their system. Perhaps there is a surprise stored in for Maha and her family. I think the groom's family is aware of the notorious Thilaga's relationship with them though they have denied having any other relatives.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aunty .... Suspense thaanga mudiyala ... Will Arase see Saro in van ??
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks akka
I dnt think arase vil see saro