bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
she seems to have a highly inflated opinion of  herself ... i'm finding her rude, rough and arrogant .... at this point, i prefer vaibhi's style of judging ...

i watch bidaii on and off .. not really a "fan" of parul but i am surely a fan of the concept called "basic decency"  ... when a person faints, you take care of them not make useless comments on how she didn't complete probably the last 10 seconds of the dance ...

no dance is more imp than a person's health

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm....I think vaibhavi is also rude sometimes!!!!!!!
missmasakalli thumbnail
agree with u, i dont like saroj that much...she also tries to criticize vaibhavi at some point...but vaibhavi always talk to her in a nice and respectful way..she is gr88888888888888...juhi too is nice ..saroj phewwwwwww
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I perfer Vaibhavi to Sarojji... not a big fan of Sarojji...
AreYaar thumbnail
I prefer Vaibhavi to Saroj Khan too. Juhi is the sweetest though :-)
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i any day prefer vaibhavi to saroj khan as a judge...juhi is doing much better then i had expected...saroj khan is really rude...
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

hmmm....I think vaibhavi is also rude sometimes!!!!!!!

Vaibhavi might be rude but she has logical reasons to be!! while judging certain expectation are expected from the judges and if the judge knows that you are capable to do better than YES she goes off on them.. in a way to give them warning and put them in line

BUT SAROJ KHAN doesn't have to be heartless.. someone fainted and it's serious! the girl didnt' get up for 1 hr.. to say that she didn't finish 10 secs of a song is soo stupid and  baseless.. I am not sure if she is trying to be tough or something.. but something like that i dont respect and i really DONT like her!!!

like i said in my previous post.. the woman is a legend.. but there is no excuse to be rude towards any human being! her critism is  harsh! and maybe it is needed to push the dancers...but they is a limit for pushing and just plain rude.. and she crossed that line!!!

i hope Parul gets better and hope that she reduces her working hours!!

luv pri

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
vaibhavi is the best! She's funny and sweet! She's only rude when the person asks for it, she has a valid reason to be rude! On the most part, she's fair and nice!!
puju111 thumbnail
I also dont like the way saroj khan judge, u dont need to be so harsh on someone who is sick. Dance could be imp but not more than someones health.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Yeah, Saroj Khan is too rude and very proud of her self, I don't know on what, no offence............