Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Saroj Khan needs to get a reality check...sure she is a good choreographer and all...but humility is not her strongest points and in this case plain human courtesy.
Edited by Sammie_Ronit - 15 years ago
Mehulm thumbnail
She just a plain idiot. Yes, she knows her choreography, but sometimes she is just plain rude. Everyone agrees that when Parul passed out on the stage, there was no need for Saroj Khan to make such comments. You could clearly see that Parul was nearing exhaustion and if anyone saw clearly, Parul missed a step when she was doing the Chakkars and then she grabbed her head and passed out.

So Saroj Khan, even though she may be a legendary choreographer, needs to control her method of judging. Health comes first and not the last 10 seconds of dancing.
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hmm.. i thought she also made some comments on how other stars should learn and not overwork together!

when was that?

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well can't judge SK on dat basis as she is maha guru nd she def knows dance rules but wat annoys me is she gives high marks to participants who can't even dance properly nd won't see the graceness of the dance of the participants(eg.Parul last week)
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

well can't judge SK on dat basis as she is maha guru nd she def knows dance rules but wat annoys me is she gives high marks to participants who can't even dance properly nd won't see the graceness of the dance of the participants(eg.Parul last week)

THANK YOU!! i 10000% agree.. the way that Parul moves is soo graceful.. and yet she got a low score!! do not understand her strategy!

Andjenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saroj Khan is a good choreographer.. But i don't know if she is really human.. I have seen her on more shows judging and she is always so rude.. You can make your point and tell people what they did wrong but in a good way.. And with Parul she just went too far with her stupid comments.. If she has nothing better to say it's better to say nothing at all..!!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I watched the whole session of Aaja Mahi Vay dance show, off course for Ronit-Shweta....didnt care abt others...but ShOnit were having fun and were damn good, until unless she made her entry

She creates a scary atmosphere everywhere and thinks that her opinion is the ULTIMATE wordsI dont like her judging and her scary attitude anyways

Juhi is cutest hehe SRK's comment is the best one😆She's too nice to be a judge😆And my fav is Vaibhavi😃She gives a mix opinion...which helps the contestant not to get depressed but to improve more👍🏼
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with all of you... that was soo rude what saroj khan said that parl didn't complete her performance..in my opnion she did.. they only thing she didn't do was her ending pose and she made a mistake when she was doing that knee thing on the floor. parul's performance was good and deepak did a brillant job i can't belive that juhi and saroj gave only a 7! i mean what about the other parts of her dance for example the entrance parul and deepak did. and the rest of the dance.. they could've just judged parul and deepak's dance until just before she fainted. i couldn't belive gauhar got a 9 from vaibhavi and parul 8!😕😲.... don't get me wrong gauhar was good but that choreogrpahy was not better that deepak's. yes it was a differnt song and type of song but i don't think it was as gud as deepak's choreograpgy, and parul's dance was much more difficult as the judges pointed out that some of the movements deepak and parul did are hard to do.

after my essay😆 i hope parul is back with a bang next week.
its just my opnion i don't mean to offend or upset anbody.