4 Mar Written Update(Prep for Rajtilak n Holi day)

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Monu.

So RN's still at it. She's more twisted than the twists of NB4...and those twists were twisted! I'm surprised at the number of underworld contacts she's got.

The YuRa scene sounds promising though.

Fav comment of the day: (speeeccccchhhh aur Rudra.🤣. pen kaunse haath se pakda tha Rudra😆😆)
Edited by Jenifer. - 15 years ago
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ahhhh...wat a cute scene between Yura😊...luving their romance this week😳..I hope the creative keep it up...

On the sad note..everyone is out to get Yura...I feel bad for them...everyone seems to fool them so easily... poor Yura wonder wat is coming up next😳...

Thanks M. for the update😃...

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for udate Monu..let see wht going happen tomorrow.
do U feel we play Holi one week early..
darshana23 thumbnail
Monu, i watched epi but still here to read ur comments...

Comment of the day .(😲😲 Lo bhai ab Yudi ke speech ka live telecast hoga doooorrrrrdarshan parr😆)
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot!!!

the handy cam idea was bad..............they could have used a tape recorder!!!
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.....looking forward to the YuRa Scene.  So Rani already put color on Yudi but he has not put color on her yet......😉
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: waterlilly

Ahhhh...wat a cute scene between Yura😊...luving their romance this week😳..I hope the creative keep it up...

On the sad note..everyone is out to get Yura...I feel bad for them...everyone seems to fool them so easily... poor Yura wonder wat is coming up next😳...

Thanks M. for the update😃...

Ruby I also enjoyed the Yura romance this week, can't wait to watch today's episode.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Monu for the wonderful updates and as always ur comments make it more interesting!😃 Loving the naughty Rani and the informality of Yura relationship.....this must continue. I hope the creative team continues with this....

Everyone plotting against yura but I know they will come out with flying colors....and they r together which matters the most.
Nisha_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

....So RN's still at it. She's more twisted than the twists of NB4...and those twists were twisted!....

But so true. It's making me dizzy just watching her.

I love this comment Monu (speeeccccchhhh aur Rudra.🤣. pen kause haath se pakda tha Rudra😆😆) Rudr and speech writing...how could Yudi not see through that!!

A rating from me today. 9/10

I know I know. Don't all faint with the shock, I have nothing to complain about. I enjoyed the epi. 😲
Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago