Ayesha might save Milind!!!

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
When Milsi falls down the cliff, maybe Ayesha will save him with her ghostly powers and may also appear in front of him! And tht way, Milsi will find out tht the buri atma is Ayesha.... Man if tht happens, I'll be too upset 'coz it will show tht the creatives and I have the same way of thinking😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kuku yes I have declared Ayesha as female version of Shaktimaan, I won't be surprised if that happens.
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Kuku yes I have declared Ayesha as female version of Shaktimaan, I won't be surprised if that happens.

😆 i can imagine either she jumping into the cliff and holding Milsi mid air or with her powers stopping his fall mid air
Insomniac thumbnail
🤣 No  kuku you must never think the same way as the creatives - then everyone in this forum will tear you apart🤣🤣
But I also think you may be right Ayesha is one very weird, confused and powerful ghost🤢
Who knows she may possess Baba next - if she can't be Milind's lover then she can't at least have him as her son.
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't know i m scred about mili
no more accidents
i can't c that
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuku..

When Milsi falls down the cliff, maybe Ayesha will save him with her ghostly powers and may also appear in front of him! And tht way, Milsi will find out tht the buri atma is Ayesha.... Man if tht happens, I'll be too upset 'coz it will show tht the creatives and I have the same way of thinking😭😭😆😆😆

🤣 🤣 🤣 some help pleaseeeeeeeeeeee..this is damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🤣
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Insomniac

🤣 No  kuku you must never think the same way as the creatives - then everyone in this forum will tear you apart🤣🤣

But I also think you may be right Ayesha is one very weird, confused and powerful ghost🤢
Who knows she may possess Baba next - if she can't be Milind's lover then she can't at least have him as her son.

can this be
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, Milind will be hanging in mid air as Ayesha will hold him up. i hope the guy does not die of heart attack when he realises he has defied the laws of gravity! Edited by Opti - 15 years ago
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Opti]Yes, Milind will be hanging in mid air as Ayesha will hold him up. i hope the guy does not die of heart attack when he realises he has defied the laws of gravity! [/QUOTE]

😆 😆 he may finally buy the farm when the truth hits him🤣
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok..........But i do not agree........you see               if that happens then Ayesha will be right