Ronit's got the look - AWESOME article!!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Ronit's got the look

Ronit Roy, best known as Mihir from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi on the small screen, is perhaps one of the best dressed male telly stars.

Be it onscreen or off it, casual or formal, the actor carries off his clothes with aplomb. We picked up pictures from the latest events which the dashing actor attended that showcase his effortless style.

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na film premiere in July,2008

Roy shined at the premiere sporting a white shirt and black blazer combo. His unique hairstyle, resembling Aamir Khan's in Ghajini, rocked the red carpet as well. Add to that a killer mysterious smile and a dashing personality and you've got the picture perfect man.

At Hakim's Aalim second saloon opening in December, 2008
As ever, handsome Ronit looks awesome in his black tee and blue jeans. Wearing his naughty smile again, the extraordinarily good looking actor looks perfectly at ease in his surroundings.

ITA Awards in December, 2008
Mihir papa seems to be obsessed with black. What else could explain the reason he wears the colour at almost every occasion. Nevertheless, the slimming colour makes him look fit and fresh as ever.

Launch of the Balaji show Bandini in January, 2009
Dressed in a dark blue velvet blazer, Ronit looks dashing as ever at the press meet. The well fitted black pants add to the actor's suave look.

At the airport to receive Australian singer Kylie Minogue in Feb, 2009
Roy, who also owns a security agency, teamed his denims with a simple white tee to receive the singer personally. The actor sported a moustache too and to our surprise, it went well with his casual style.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANSHU015 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanxx 4 d article sweetyπŸ˜‰ ronit defntly deserve 2 b d best dressed male telly starπŸ‘
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He for sure is the best looking and best dressed man in the tellywood. Black is the  safest  choice for casual or dressy.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article, Sukhi. Though I have not watched his other serials, I have seen many pictures of his and also seen him on TV at various functions. He is undoubtedly one the best dressed personalitites of tellyland and is always, always very well dressed and looks so coordinated and pulled together.
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks.  Nice article indeed.

ok, let's see...

Best dressed male...dashing personality...Picture perfect man....Effortless style....fit and fresh as ever...killer mysterious smile....extraordinarily good looking...dashing...suave....

OMG all that in one article!!! And I am sure I missed plenty more.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i've never watched any Ronit soaps completely, so from an unbiased point of view.. third pic is the best.. but i love his DM look too.. πŸ˜‰

of course, he is a good looking man.. can anyone question that.. no.. good, i know.. πŸ˜†
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like the current Dharmaraj Mahiyavanshi look πŸ‘πŸΌ

Because he has gained a few pounds, I think that the man is looking more fresh and energetic.

When Ronit Sir was into that phase where he was having to work shoot for 18 hours a day, and also do a tonne of gymming (for KHMK), I thought that he looked somewhat tired - bordering dehydration!

I remember the time where most of us Ronitians kept telling Ronit Sir that maybe he should put on a few pounds... but then he ended up doing even more gymming and losing even more weight πŸ˜†

I think that he should retain the current look and build πŸ‘πŸΌ  If he decides to get rid of the mustache, then he should keep the stubble (like in Sukhi's siggy).

God bless.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yea Mango Bhai,

The stubble wala looks also suits him to the T .. while it looks dirty on a lot of people - it just makes RR look even more coooooooler!
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Article thnks..

Ronit Is Looking So Hot in Frist  two Pics..
New Look of DM is Awesome..Moustache..'Sigh'πŸ˜›
nini76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for article .it's a nice one.

No doubt Ronit Sir is the most well dressed personality on tele and yeah moustache or stubble anything goes perfect with his style that's his uniqueness