Senthoora Poove 2 - 6 Mar'09 discussion

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks laksh! the pictures are great. and vivek has a amma and mommy, wow ok a little strange, but iguess we'l get an explanation soon.
and sumthing i've noticed is how all thre guys who we think is gonna marry either punitha, valar and maliga are all the chellam of their family.
soorya, vivek and the other guy are all treated like kids in their household, very interestingπŸ˜† i'm trying to make the weirdest connections.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Konjam loosu family'o...................Oh sorry,thanx maa laksh for the update & pics.........by the way kannu prechanaiya mudhala poi check pannungamaaa,hehehe.
sreeya852 thumbnail
i find punitha's house owner family alot more loosu then this oneπŸ˜†
brinny_g thumbnail
thanks laksh
this valar is so rude! at this rate, she won't have any customers left!
kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx daa laksh......................yup,i second brindha..........she is too much.......i thot she will now behave normal but she is becoming worse.............ennavo po S vara poraaru koodiya seekiram,hiya unakku jolly dhaaney.

sorry abt 2days episode,i can only update 2row morning buddies.
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadhambari

Thanx daa laksh......................yup,i second brindha..........she is too much.......i thot she will now behave normal but she is becoming worse.............ennavo po S vara poraaru koodiya seekiram,hiya unakku jolly dhaaney.

sorry abt 2days episode,i can only update 2row morning buddies.

Thanks for the update, the phone i gotta say was my fav partπŸ˜‰ by the way i found it hilarious how punitha says "hello surya transports.." and surya says "naan surya passuren" and she didn't kmow who it was.πŸ˜›
hopefully surya is coming, don't want to get my hopes all up, still remember what happened with balu and vikram, so i'll lay low for now.πŸ˜‰
but this valar, she should go get some therapist to help her ou, if a name bothers u that much i wonder ehat she would do if vikram comes back?πŸ˜†
i hope this political stuff stops soon, i'm kinda getting tired of somu and balu part tooo.
Edited by hiya242 - 15 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Laksh for the updates.....πŸ‘πŸΌ
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Thanks Laksh for the updates.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

😲 πŸ˜² , Chechi , you follow this serial too ... Vaanga Vaanga πŸ˜ƒ ....
kadhambari thumbnail
im sorry again friendz i think i can only do y'days update along with 2days episode...........im sorry im engaged with some important work,i will try 2 do it 2nite my time.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No worries hun 😊 ... Take your time ....