2nd March Written Update:- Tuj mein Rab Dikhta hai

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey all sorry for the late update but my comp carsh's when I watch the vid updates and so it takes longer for me too watch and update. The update is brief apart from the YuRa moment which was awesome and so its detailed'

Re-Cap :-

Nands gets rid of Yudi
Yudi miss Nisha Wedding

today:-

Nands says see how u got to do Yudi's job today thats how u will become king instead of Yudi bhaiya to rumi
Nisha are leaving and hug all, when Niki gets to rani she hugs her and asks how can she leave without seeing Yudi as it is because of them both that nisha are together, Rani says dont worry i know Yudis blessings are always with you, Nands takes Niki and Shaks towards their car but Yudi come just in time to see Nikki, Niki asks him where he was but he just apologises and reminds Saksh of his promise to yudi that he will keep niki happy, Saksh agree's and Yudi gives them both his blessings and drops them of to the car... (um sorry guys but i missed the rest of this bit as this was the first time my net froze so if u know what happend next could u just comment it plz thnks)

CR tells Rumi that she has a plan to get them to be the next king and queen Rudr says that's ok as we have already got everything under control and CR asks what and RB quickly says yes we have nothing to worry about as we have you and CR questions them Me? U mean  RN and CR says she will cause u problem I have all ready warned u but don't worry I have a plan, at this time everything is fatal but my plan should be successful. CR thens goes up to RS the next and says that he should let yudi pratice for the thrown and instead of sorting out the problems of his people today he should yudi to do so and see how well he has chosen, RS agree's

YuRa scene

Rani enters her room and see's Yudi upset, she puts her dupatta over her head and walks upto Yudi who is sat on the bed, when she gets there she folds her hands together as u would in a mandir, she then says Raja Sahib I have a request, my problem is my husband he has been upset all day and hasn't even been talking to me, I would give my life to see him smile, please maharaj will u command him that he smile and give me his concerns and worries, she looks up to find him missing, she looks for him and he hugs her from behind and holds her hands, the song in lanbhon ke damand mein from Jodha akbar plays, Yudi says ok I shall command him to smile but in return u will have to hug him, Rani turns and hugs him ,Rani says I am always with u and everything will be fine, Yudi replies that as long as u are with me nothing wrong will happen, a servant knocks on the door and saysd that RS is in a pooja and has asked u to attend to the villagers who have concerns, he says ok and she leaves, Yudi asks Rani why are u tensed Rani says after you have been crowned king will u have enough time for us and he says we will always have time for each other and anyway u will also become queen so we shall handle this kingdom together. And when u will help me be will be able to make time for one another now will u give me permission to leave Rani Sahiba? And Rani agree's and Yudi says one more thing I we cant be separated anyway as in u I find my god/ishwar he then tilts her head and says an I cant drift away from my ishwar at all, then a sweet mini eyelock before he leaves. (OK guys Yudi see's his Rab in Rani like Suri saw his Rab in Tani, so sweet mini tujh mein rab dikhta hai movie here!!!)

Rudr and CR eves drop on Yudi and a woman who suffer domestic violence from her mother in law but cant stand it any more as she is pregnant, Yudi calls for the MIL and asks what the problem is and the MIL says that my DIL is pregnant and she is in her mums home and shouldn't my grandchild be born in my house? The DIL says that I cant be beaten while im pregnant and so I want to stay away from my MIL yudi agree's and says that she stay in her Maayka and give birth their too.

RS asks CR how Yudi did and CR twists the situation saying that a DIL wants to deliver her baby at her maayka leaving her old porr ill MIL at home, RS asks CR what Yudi said and CR says that he agreed with the DIL.

The end

Comments:-  we have a fight of the whitches and what are they fighting over? Rumi of all people but it makes good telly, and we got YuRa scene that took up nearly half of the eppy and had me smiling all along, i liked the way Rani got Yudi's rotten mood sorted so for me thats a 9/10, let me know if u agree or not

xXx Bee

a simple click on the Thank You button shows ur appreciation if you dont have any comments to make

Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks so much Bee! i haven't seen the entire epi yet...just the yura scene and must say it felt like a complete scene after a long time...loved it completely....Loved Kapil's smiles....how he was trying to supress a laughter at what rani was saying.....😃

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot!!!

yura rocked in their scene together!!
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update... Sounds like a nice Yura moment....Can't wait to watch...
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeh it was a totally must watch YuRa scene one of the best especially after all the half scenes that the creatives where trying to palm of on us recently!!!

xXx Bee
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh Good…they got rid of you complete me line…awww..so "tuj me hai rab dikta." How cute…just for that moment 10/10 from me….

Thanks for the updat Bee....
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

thanzx beee  

yura rock !!!!