KALASAM FEB 2009

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

netra_rama thumbnail

netra_rama thumbnail

netra_rama thumbnail

netra_rama thumbnail

netra_rama thumbnail

netra_rama thumbnail

gudgal thumbnail
Written Update 13.02.2009

Oops sorry created a new topic by mistake!!!!!

Hey First time updating Kalasm, hope you like it!!! Hmm, it was an interesting episode for Friday, the 13th πŸ˜‰

Epi starts with Ranju in a board meeting with chandra and other folks. Ranju says it is a happy moment today, just like I said we have a profit of crores . Even though RajDevan (RD) has given a low quotation, he cannot honor his commitment, so he will have to come to us, and whatever we ask that is the price he pays. Chandra is very happy and says that in my business life this is the most unique thing, my enemy won the contract but the profit is all mine πŸ˜ƒ Also now everyone will be scared to compete with us (with this one incident hun)
 and this is all because of you and I am proud of you, so I have decided to give you 1 crore for this. But the gr888 ranju says no, I did not do this for money. if you want to give me something. then give this money to our staff (choo chweetπŸ˜›πŸ˜›) . Give this year bonus higher 5% bonus. Chandra is very impressed that ranju is not lured by money and asks shekar to raise the bonus by 5% and announce that. But shekar is πŸ˜• and says no wait the deal is not over, RD may somehow request more time or get the granite from another state.  Then you will have a loss of crores, then will this ranju give you even 1% of it? Ranju is all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and chandra is confused.  Ranju says let me answer this, your question is valid shekar, but if RD cannot supply in the given time then that company will not only cancel the order but also sue him for this. Thats how that company works!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘  Ranju says also if RD does not fulfill the order, then its a bad name for his company and nobody will deal with him, so he will try to protect his image. If he goes to another state, then since this is a huge order no one will take the risk.  She says even if RD cannot fulfill the order then the only company who can supply granite is us and so the Ibrahim company will have to come to us for Re80. Now the reason why you are saying that I will pay1% loss is coz you want me to lose and bear. That coz you do not think goodπŸ‘πŸ‘ Shekar denies but ranju shuts him up agian, chandra says even if your method is not the correct way all we need is profit.  All the members thank ranju and leave.

Chandra asks ranju if RD will buy from them, she says he will as for him now his image is the most important. RD manager Damodaran (Damu) reaches and asks for chandra, chandra makes him wait. she is on cloud nine. damu is bored waiting for her. Finally she calls him in, ranju instructs her something. Damu says my owner wanted me to meet you. chandra asks why? he tells about the granite and owner wanted to know if they could sell it to him. Chandra πŸ˜ƒ and says what if I say no? Then all your reputation will be destroyed. chandra says I will give, no problem, let that family that Rd family live. She tells Ranju tell thim our quote. And she says Rs100, damu is   he says we have only given rs65, ranju says thats your problem,  please do not waste our time. damu agrees to pay the amount, ranju asks him to meet the accountant. chandra tells ranju this will this be a big loss for RD? Ranju says for a big loss RD will have to come here, for him to come here, we should tell him we cannot give him the granite. that was his time, he took the land, now its our time, we should not leave this. and she tells a plan to chandra in mute. chnadra is very happy.

Here RD and his son satish have sent the containers and then damu calls and tells them that the containers are here and  not have been loaded. RD is😑😑😑. Damu asks chandra why are you not loading the containers, we have to ship it out, the ship will leave the port in 3 hours now, your manager says you have to call him. Chandra says I will call him but all the fornalities are not yet done. damu is like what formalities? I paid the full amount. she says yes that settled, but you have not signed the agreement. Damu says there is no need for that, we have  agreed to all your terms. Chandra is like what if you keep a knife on my throat once the goods are delivered, that is what you guys are known for. First you ask RD to sign on the agreement, Damu says okay give me the agreement, will get the signature. Chandra says no ask him to come here and sign in front of me. Damu goes and calls Rd and tells him everything. RD is😑😑😑. Chandra thinks wait till I insult you with this. Rd comes and barges into the office. ranju and chandra are discussing something and chandra ignores him. Rd shoust CHANDRAMATHI WHERE IS THE AGREEMENT? she hands it to him, he reads it. Chandra taunts that agreement is legal, I do not fool ppl like you πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she keeps taunting him that after the land epi I knew you would come to me but not so soon, see I called you here sitting in my chair. Rd gets angry and says dont think you have won. Chandra says I HAVE WON, I made you stand next to me and say AMMA thaye granite thaπŸ‘πŸ‘ if I said no then your cargo cannot go, your ship wont leave and then your entire empire would be shaken. It was a game I played that even though I lost the contract yet I won.  I always say no one should look at me in the eye and speak, they should always look only at my feet. I made you fall at my feet. RD gets angry and tears the agreement and says even If I lose everything I do not need yor mercy. I am leaving now but will come back to wipe you from here. Chandra ia shocked at all this. Ranju says looks like the enemity with him is just not business. Chandra says its an old story, will tell you when time comes. But this is my only enemy, no one else is born on this earth to be my enemy. The scene shifts to a hospital where someone is carried in a stretcher.  Doctor tells to take the lady quickly in, and a man and old lady wait outside. old lady tells man to call her and say and he calls and tells amma come soon. Doctor comes and says the lady in Icu is serious and need to be operated now. then man says her daughter is on her way. but doc says her pulse is going down and get her daughter soon. the daughter comes there and a lady gets out of the car and walks in with a young gal. The lady's face is not shown. the doc is speaking and tells her ur mother has to be operated she says do it now. he asks her your name? and then they show ramya krishnan and she says my name is Vasundhra and epi ends .

looks like neela is now living as Vasundhara and maybe this lady saved her!!!! Interesting!!!!!
Edited by gudgal - 15 years ago
patraj thumbnail
Feb 16 (Mon):

Janaki is busy preparing food for her daughter, Kavya who is getting ready for school.  Kavya tries to look for her socks by pushing down everything from a top shelf.  Janaki comes and gets the socks and put it on for her daughter.  The phone rings and Kavya answers. It is her Citappa Gopi (SS) from London.  Kavya is happy to talk to him and wants to know when he is coming back,  Jayantho takes the phone from her daughter and talks to her BIL.  Gopi informs her that he is returning the next day and wants to surprise his brother (Rameshwaram from Kasthuri).  Kavya's ride comes and she leaves for school.  Gopi too tells his SIL he will come home and talk to her in person and hangs up.

Jayanthi's husband comes home and tells her he has to buy new TV, bed, AC for his brother who is returning from London soon.  Jayathi tells him that their bed had been broken for years now and he has never thought about replacing it but now is busy planning to buy new furniture for his brother.  Jayanthi's (don't know his name) husband says that his parents had told him to take care of his brother before they died and that is why he is doing everything he can for his brother.  Jayanthi says she was just teasing him and that she is very lucky to have a husband like him and a daughter.  She too says that Gopi is like a son to her and she will also care for him as her husband does.

Rajagopal in his room.  Wife Saradha (actress replaced by Kuyili -frankly Kuyili makes a better mother for Ranjini).  enters and Rajagopal asks his wife how much it would cost to buy 20 Sov. gold, and finaly deduces it would cost about $2 lakhs.  Saradha is surprised and confused at Rajagopal's question.  Rajagopal tells about the marriage broker who had told him about a mapillai for Ranjini and feels that this mapillai will be a good one.  Saradha reminds him about the previous Dr. mapillai whom he had onjected.  Rajagopal tells his wife that he is now a changed man and feels bad about treating Ranjini the way he had and wants to make amends.  Saradha tells him to be patient because, the groom has to meet Ranjini and Ranjini too must like him and then onloy they can think about the wedding plan.  Rajagopal is very optimistic and wants to plan ahead.  Saradha tells him they need to ask Ranjini first because it is her life.  Rajagopal tells Saradha to talk to Ranjini and she agrees.

Vasundra's mother is awake and is happy to see her and her daughter Madhu.  Vasundra asks Rajaram or Rajendram, I am not sure,(TV from Kolangal) why he did not tell her about the seriousness of her mother's illness.  The man tells Vasundra that mother had been short of breath and they had given her medicine.  The next day she fainted and they admitted her at the hospital.  Vasundra asks her mother to go back to London with her but mother says she wants to dies in place she grew up.  Ranjendram tells Vasundra that her mother needs her and Madhhu there and no matter how well he takes care of mother, she still feels alone.  Vasundra tells her mother she will stay for as long as her mother wants because although she is her mother, to her mother is like her own child.  Mother then asks where is mapillai and Vasundra tells her, mapillai will come the following week.  THODARUM.