Shock!!Husein and Karan singh Grover!!

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Just saw the chugalkhor auntie part of SBS and guess wat..!!

"But Adi Loves Sanjana Yaar" was being acted in by :

Husein
&
Karan Sigh Grover aka Armaan..!!!

She also said that due to recession it has been stopped for now..not "cancelled"

Wel'll have to wait a bit more..

Am really dying to see two of my fav men in the world together..😳😳
Edited by Sonalihutifan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😆😆 I was quite surprised to know that Karan also was part of the movie .. and even more surprised that his name was nowhere in the articles about the movie. Guess he was playing the second lead or so 😳 Anyways .. it would have been nice to see Husein & Karan together. Actually when they showed the clip in SBS .. with the screen shot divided into 2 with both their pics .. I thought they looked quite alike to be cast as brothers 😉😆   

Anyways .. guess the movie has been stalled for a while .. owing to recession! 😕 Chalo .. koi baat nahin .. jab paas paisa wapas aa jaayega .. better to make the movie then with whole-hearted belief and investment from the producers 😳 
verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm lets see what's in store...

Karan ke baare mein sach mein nahi suna... strange...

Anyways.. I'll be eagerly waiting for the movie.. whenever it comes..
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
hey well today i did not see sbs..and my friend suddenly messaged me and asked did u see sbs toay? i said no..but what did come? did it come kumkum to end?...she said no. and started asking me back is kk to get over and all?  i was like tell me na aisa kya aaya..but she started irritating and as she is karan's fan she said this news after harassing me a lot..i was like tu bhi na...i knew hussain was to come and now karan too .. so we both excited......
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what?
recession has halted the film??????

oh but thanks for the news.

would love to see it soon & hope no recession should stop it
buchuni thumbnail
ha...i was quite surprised after hearing karan's name...his name ws nt mentioned in any single article!!!!..phir sbs ko kaise pata chal gaya bhai???chalo lets hope 4 da best...producers k pass jaldi se paise aa jaye...i m dying to see these two hotties onscreen...woh bhi eksaath!!!!
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There is always the bestest for Hu and Karan

All the best to them

here is

the video

some new huju offscreen scenes of sukk milan in that clip