DOTW - A different perspective

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I was thinking about Ragvir and Saalekh and I realized that when Saalekh started helping Ragvir out before Ragvir got married, Saalekh's love reached a new height and it deepend. If you think about it, when the truth about who Anmol and who Anamika was came out, pretty much everyone had turned their back on Sadhana except for Aalekh. He stood by her and supported her and wiped her tears. He comforted her and told her she did no wrong. The truth about why Sadhana married Aalekh came out in front of Aalekh and Sadhana and Aalekh talked about it and they even told each other that they love each other on that very day.

I think now that Ragvir are going to be helping Aalekh out, their love is also going to deepen and reach a new height. The support that they will give Saalekh in the future will bring them higher up in each other's eyes which will make their love stronger.

My point is that we should appreciate both couples as they both play crucial roles in each others lives and I feel that Ragvir wouldn't be Ragvir without Saalekh and vice versa.

I'm hoping from hereon in this topic and the forum, we can talk about these two couples without getting into any arguments over who's better or who's suffering more.

Also, we can use this thread as a prediction thread for what Ragvir will do to bring Saalekh closer as in today's episode Ragvir promised each other to bring Saalekh closer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The beauty of the show is RagVir and SaALekh both being unique and standing out yet having a vital role in each other's life potrayed so beautifully.....

SaAlekh were the cupid for RagVir's lovestory, though destiny brought them closer via the wrong number..... In SaAlekh's case, marriage took place and they drew closer now they need a cupid and RagVir playing vital in uniting them would be a treat to see.....

The best part is that every point of the story both the couples ,leads rather the characters have maintained their distinct traits and made sure their presence is felt!!

I really loved RagVir's conversation today would say in detail.......Both the couple's have the charm and they r the strong pillars of the show its just that few like one a bit more than other, lets respect that!!

However the new enterants wud make Alekh realize there is a bit more to dost, if he discusses this out with Ranvir then it wud be something interesting to see!!

Luv,

Shagun
AreYaar thumbnail
Well said, Rahm! I totally agree!  Saalekh played a crucial part in getting RagVir together and their own relationship strengthened through that time period....and now the creatives have set the storyline up for RagVir being the ones to help Saalekh with their relationship and I'm sure this will deepen their bond even more :-)

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actuallly so far the one thing which i always believed in my life,  is shown so clearly and  beautifully in this show ......

When we love some one( be it anyone bros/sisters/lover/hubby/wife/parents)  with all our heart, their pain/happiness/worries/fears all these things will be not only their own things but they will become part of our life too,.... and with love/care so deep we will never hesitate to do anything to bring a smile on that persons face, and when it comes all pain done to bring that small smile even for couple of mins just vanishes., its pure pleasure to see someone u love smile back at u....

thats wat is beautifully shown in Ragvir/Saalekh relation and in their love for bro/sisters.......

Surely Saalekh did a lot for Ragvir ,so will Ragvir will do anything to get them together...... So i would hate if any one thinks  its payback time for Ragvir, thats harsh to put it in that way , somewhere it sounds like u didit for us and now its our  turn ..... by far bro/sisters love never had that kind oof thinking wat they did for each other is out of pure love/concern and care .......

I am dying to see how Creatives will show it , and on seeing mondays Episode , I would surely come up with a imaginative situation.....

Sorry if i bored u , just shared it ......thanks Rahm
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rahm, a nice topic for discussion, making it the DOTW.

pams2mum thumbnail

that is what i said in my earlier  post reply that both couples have differeant parts in bidaai and i have been reading that some people are not enjoying ranvir/ragini just by how sadhana is going at the moment

but both the couples do help one another and do see ranvit helping aleek in the future when the story will progress

we must not jump straight way with aleek recovery which would be hasty and unrealistic because we still need to know he became like he his and than slowly take it from there and i am sure that there will a love story there once it is taken in its context
alisha
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.

I feel that with Ragvir helping Saalekh out, they along with Sadhana discover secrets of the Rajvanch family and at that time all 4 of them will need each other. I feel that the couples love will deepen when they come across the secrets and how they handle it.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Rahm,

Such a wonderful post dear!!

The two couples are magical and it is sad to see that viewers tend to doubt their relationship. The long running debates about who does what for each other and who is mahaan and what not are just hurtful.

It is so important to appreciate both jodis as you said.
They do play a vitol role in each others lives.

With time, it will become very evident that these four can do anything for each other.

Their love cannot be measured by who makes more sacrifices.

It is pure.. pure gold. lol

Once again Rahm, Amazing post!!

Love
Gagan

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 15 years ago
Soulink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh how did I miss this great topic of discussion......Wow Rahm!!!đź‘Źđź‘Ź........a very thoughtful way of perceiving the reinforcement of Salekh's & Ragvir's bonding from a different angle!đź‘Źđź‘Ź.....

So true Alekh's whole attitude literally changed since the time he united with Sadhna to help out RagVir.....the path that Salekh as a couple took was definitely not an easy one and yet they connected so perfectly together in heart and soul which goes a long way to show how compatible they are in spite of the differences in their mental being.........and becoz of the ways they've always tried to overcome all obstacles in bringing RagVir together, this had ultimately led to a powerful bonding of this sweet  and innocent loving couple in the deepest and purest level possible.......with time when Alekh will get normal, this sacred and sincere love for each other will indisputably reveal the true depth of unconditional love they have fostered  towards each other ….....a long journey interspersed with  thorns yes but it will transcend all barriers  and will prove to be more than rewarding for Salekh…

I wish to add this ........ after watching today's epi, Alekh's acting just blew me away….his performance felt so realistically authentic that it stirred me emotionally to the core!.......I'm so speechless!!!....truly today's epi was so heart wrenching in so many various ways…..looks like the creative heads are very matured people who have this extensive connection to the beautiful aspect of the human minds and posses acute sense of perception!!..........

.....the portrayal of Alekh's flashback clearly reflected the hidden depth of his love for Sadi……OMG!!...I wish I can give full justice to this particularly emotional enactment of the scene….this again did go a long way to demonstrate the ethereal relation Salekh have as a special couple which is beyond all norms and boundaries of humanity!........Sadi's dialogue as a response to Alekh's love was very simple but yet a powerful truth!……nothing to add to this….though I didn't understand the words but it's full meaning was so evident…..Sadi could actually sense Alekh's longing for her presence and support and the distress he was in at that moment……a perfect execution of their unique love being projected on the same wavelength!!

RagVir has just only started discovering each other as husband and wife and I fully agree that their sincere dedication and attempt to help in Alekh's recovery for the future of happiness of Salekh will prove to be more than an amazing development of their depth of love for each other on an altogether different dimension….

Now that RagVir and Salekh have embarked on this extraordinary journey of life ,a more distinct aspect of their love with respect to their new found relationship will be unraveled to them in due course of time!......

And YES......completely agree that RagVir and Salekh are so closely interwoven characters in Bidaai, that the elimination of one couple (on any negative grounds) can only disintegrate the whole show.....there will be absoluely no basis to Bidaai as a whole!!