26 feb: big things, little things

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hmmmmm!!!  has anyone ever noticed that prem is... a rather good looking guy?  🀣  sorry, 'm still on the track of trying to use hysterical laughter as a way to not be stressed.  *thinking* d'you think that stuff in your head can escape when you laugh?  think not, no?  hmm.... πŸ˜†

* heer thing:  heer has become... hyper after prem's return?  she is more worried. more vocal. more ... stressed? it's like prem has become one more thing for her to worry 'bout?  no? 

while waiting for him on the road, she was sooo stressed, poor little thing.. and it just got worse for her after that.  how could he even think that he could go to bed without dinner?  i was seriously laughing at her at that point -- heer sush'ed prem!  heer as mommy demo, anyone? 🀣

but i think the worst moment for her was when prem ended up telling everyone he'd lost his job.  for some reason - she was really taken aback by that!  she got prem wrong! and she just couldn't believe it!!  so much so that she just had to ask him 'bout it later.  liked how it was sooo important for her - that she knows prem  inside out.

and it was just the start of her unease, no?  poor heer.

* prem thing: but seriously? my mind got mostly stuck in the first part of the show - when prem rescued heer from the car.  and strangely enough, it was not the fact that he held her so close that made the moment tingle. it was the way he looked at her - it was sooooo... prem-heer-are-one-ish, no? in a really good way.

it was different from the pheyeooh when he grabbed her hand the night they spent at gayatri-mom's bed.  there - the feeling in the pheyeooh was that he was her lord-and-master.  *the macho bully. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†*  but this one?  it was just full of  care. and concern. and totally genuine. not an iota of something that was put together. or superior.  or self-aware. simply. totally. i'm-yours-with-every-fibre-of-my-being kind of genuine. 

and heer responded just as genuinely to it. in that moment, she was unstressed. at peace. fully calm in knowing prem's love.  that was a sweet moment. the one to take with you to bed, and cuddle, as you fall asleep.

* little thing: ooh, mad spinning lady!  and doves!   except this was such a red herring?!

the other lady asks msl 'bout the consequences of betrayedlove.  and msl (probably rightly) says that more than anything, it will be the betrayer who will cry the most. more than the betrayed.  but ... not one link to our prem-heer-are-one pair!  infact, the doves sit cosily together -- pushed by winds, but still together. 

yeah. prem-heer-are-one holds.  forever.

* big thing: i seriously love the junejas when they are such a cohesive whole.  i mean, before 10/02/08, they were not as ... whole!  it was prem-lj-gayatri-kuldi together. preet was the joker poking fun - not integral. harman was the part that was constantly trying to break out of the whole.  but now?  preet is in. even kul-di-and-husband seem to be more a part than before.

and what a lovely bunch they can be when they want to.  i particularly loved how the guilty two were brought and presented .. as if to queen gayatri-mom holding court on her bed.  was cute.  and hey!  wasn't it hope/fatima who said that it would be gayatri-mom who would end up forcing prem-heer to greater levels of ... uh ...intimacy?  gee, you guys were right!  *and i'm never right...sigh*

* little thing:  btw,  wasn't that a phhandooh-by-transference when meher held heer by one hand, prem by the other and dragged them into gayatri??  🀣  if khushi's got caps up, i'm sooooo running a poll on this at the at... 🀣

* meet thing:  omg.  are these two wonderful together or what???  i loved how they giggled at the predicament they'd put prem-heer into on the way to their room.. btw, did preet actually lock prem-heer into their room??? man!  they're serious 'bout prem-heer ... er ... getting down to be one, aren't they?? 🀣

i loved how their faces went totally into startled mode when they opened their door.  i loved, loved, loved how they looked like a pair of 6-year olds  (y'know?  the age when kids go ewwwwww  when you try to suggest that boys&girls can fall in love and ... omg! ... kiss each other???   🀣) as they looked at each other?? 

and that same face all through as they got teased by kul-di and husband...  sooooo cute!  best of all?  the way they spontaneously collapsed back into laughter together after they left!  they rocked!  i heart meet!

* heer thing: um... i know that i'm not president of the world, yet.  but can't i seriously ban heer from wearing bangles?  i seriously hate those things!  😑

* prem thing:  seriously! wasn't the guy's eyes looking unnaturally big, brown and gorgeous  in this episode??  no?  *looking for the nearest wall to go knock my head against...*  or was it just that there were a lot of pheyeooooohs going on -- even though it was actually hard to interpret exactly what is cooking underneath that gorgeous head of hair of prem's... no?  he looked sooooo troubled.   i want to know what he's planning on doing..

* big think:  πŸ˜†  yeah, not a typo.  y'know, this entire natak is brining back to mind, the time that heer pretended she'd lost her memory with prem.  for some time, we had bought the story that she'd lost her memory.  and then we were told she hadn't.  and that everything she'd done to block prem out, was actually deliberate.

and, now?  it looks like it's prem's turn?  and just like heer managed to convince prem -- she's now got to be convinced that... what?  she believes he is prem.  and that is what ratpal wants?  or does the unholy deal now want heer to be shaken in her belief? is that what these two have decided to do?

does that mean that tomorrow, prem will .. not do anything to persuade heer that he is prem?  *which is probably what prem would do, actually!*  or will prem do - ahem! - something to distract heer from this bout of distrusting him?  ahem - 'cause that will be something to dream 'bout, no?  will prem try a phhandooh?  uh.. a more serious version of a raasta-roko *c'mon!  today's was not a serious one!  even though he did have a white shirt on, the sleeves of which he was rolling up at some point in the show, didja see?*  or will prem try something more... ahem! ... seriously distracting???  gee!  what will prem do??

when heer did her bout of ml, she had noble though silly reasons.  of course, prem will have noble (and silly too?) reasons?  but what will they be?  *sigh* i wish we could find out what prem-heer talked 'bout on their ''wedding'' night.  think we'll have a phlashback tomorrow?

my other question is: ratty said he'll give over the payment in installments - presumably when he sees that his evil plan is getting results.  er.. exactly what are the results he wants? heer going mad with doubt over prem?  i mean, has anyone figured out exactly what ratty wants from the unholy deal?  convince everyone that this is prem.  and then - in one fateful blow! - reveal he is not? or does he want it to be revealed bit by bit - to slowly build distrust?  till everyone's going mad wondering? 

and see what happen to the junejas?  a family attempt at suicide?  i mean, what does wanting them to become ''become zinda laashes'' mean?  that they will all stop eating, drinking, walking, talking?  that they will all eventually die out?  slowly? 

er... y'know?  for a ravan in this story, doesn't anyone else think that ratty's kinda confused villain?  no?  he has some very strange desires? 

*i see the wwga are getting a stronger and stronger reason for slapping the defamation case on triv.. this is not donkey-thinking.. it's slime-on-the-pebbles-at-the-bottom-of-a-stagnant-pond thinking. *making a note in my diary to google whether there are slime-on-the-pebbles-at-the-bottom-of-a-stagnant-pond associations exist  in the wide world. or not.. πŸ˜†*

i guess i'm good to w&w what'll happen to this story.  to continue knowing that prem-heer-are-one. to see how ratpal will get ground into the ground like the scum he is.  to see how meet shift from 6-year-old-best-friends to blushing-and-breathless-26-year-olds in love.  to see how harman will come back to the fold. but most of all, i'll be w&w to see how this team keep up their track-record of surprising me ...  or not?  😊

highlight of the episode:  preet's smile when he waves his hand expansively and says ''see how my poonam ki chaand has prepared this surprise for us.''  meet's smiles at each other while doing that last high-5.  the way prem swung heer out of harm's way, and behind the safety of himself, with just one firm arm around her waist.  that pheyeoooooh was... classic. 

*thinking how to get that moment into the phhandoooooh-at list... i mean, phhandooh-by-extension is toooo easy.  it needs some...  twists. to make it's entry a little ...exciting.  a little .... dramatic.  no?  🀣*

wish me luck guys.  three-hour mid-sem tomorrow..  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by estee - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
reserved

edit add..

i'm so sorry estee.....
i did update my post but i guess it was during the if downtime period........
i'll definitely do it tommorrow😊
Edited by riks1 - 15 years ago
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† first off the block... as always. 

was it 'cause of the ''good-looking'' prem comment?  πŸ˜†

see you tomorrow.  need sleep if i'm not gonna drop off to sleep over my mid-sem tomorrow...  have fun with the show today!  see ya. πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯±
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

E is hopelessly-hopeful as always, eh? Which is a good thing because *gasp* I was losing faith! Losing hope! In Prem-Heer-are-one! How could I?

Love,
Radz
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: estee

hmmmmm!!!  has anyone ever noticed that prem is... a rather good looking guy?  🀣 

that was mean estee........you still have doubts abt the things i notice abt hc....i thuoght you were aware of my observationsπŸ˜†

* heer thing:  heer has become... hyper after prem's return?  she is more worried. more vocal. more ... stressed? it's like prem has become one more thing for her to worry 'bout?  no? 
i really wish it would have been the other way round

while waiting for him on the road, she was sooo stressed, poor little thing.. and it just got worse for her after that.  how could he even think that he could go to bed without dinner?  i was seriously laughing at her at that point -- heer sush'ed prem!  heer as mommy demo, anyone? πŸ˜†

but i think the worst moment for her was when prem ended up telling everyone he'd lost his job.  for some reason - she was really taken aback by that!  she got prem wrong! and she just couldn't believe it!!  so much so that she just had to ask him 'bout it later.  liked how it was sooo important for her - that she knows prem  inside out.

yes estee....she knows him inside out......or to put in prem's words....better than prem knows himself

* prem thing: but seriously? my mind got mostly stuck in the first part of the show - when prem rescued heer from the car.  and strangely enough, it was not the fact that he held her so close that made the moment tingle. it was the way he looked at her - it was sooooo... prem-heer-are-one-ish, no? in a really good way.
okie...it did tingle.....but you know what...the look in his eyes.....it said it all...and the tingle was added the moment he used his husky...er..seductive voice and said......tumhe kuch ho jaata toh..😍.man i was dead then...just like the way he said when he almost threw her off the cliif....

it was different from the pheyeooh when he grabbed her hand the night they spent at gayatri-mom's bed.  there - the feeling in the pheyeooh was that he was her lord-and-master.  *the macho bully. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†*  but this one?  it was just full of  care. and concern. and totally genuine. not an iota of something that was put together. or superior.  or self-aware. simply. totally. i'm-yours-with-every-fibre-of-my-being kind of genuine. 

and heer responded just as genuinely to it. in that moment, she was unstressed. at peace. fully calm in knowing prem's love.  that was a sweet moment. the one to take with you to bed, and cuddle, as you fall asleep. 😍😍😍

* little thing: ooh, mad spinning lady!  and doves!   except this was such a red herring?!

the other lady asks msl 'bout the consequences of betrayedlove.  and msl (probably rightly) says that more than anything, it will be the betrayer who will cry the most. more than the betrayed.  but ... not one link to our prem-heer-are-one pair!  infact, the doves sit cosily together -- pushed by winds, but still together. 

yes..the doves are back...and so is our belief

* big thing: i seriously love the junejas when they are such a cohesive whole.  i mean, before 10/02/08, they were not as ... whole!  it was prem-lj-gayatri-kuldi together. preet was the joker poking fun - not integral. harman was the part that was constantly trying to break out of the whole.  but now?  preet is in. even kul-di-and-husband seem to be more a part than before.

and what a lovely bunch they can be when they want to.  i particularly loved how the guilty two were brought and presented .. as if to queen gayatri-mom holding court on her bed.  was cute.  and hey!  wasn't it hope/fatima who said that it would be gayatri-mom who would end up forcing prem-heer to greater levels of ... uh ...intimacy?  gee, you guys were right!  *and i'm never right...sigh*

* little thing:  btw,  wasn't that a phhandooh-by-transference when meher held heer by one hand, prem by the other and dragged them into gayatri??  🀣  if khushi's got caps up, i'm sooooo running a poll on this at the at... 🀣

oh estee....there you go again...πŸ˜†...but its a naye.......it can't be termed as a phandooh by transferenceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

* meet thing:  omg.  are these two wonderful together or what???  i loved how they giggled at the predicament they'd put prem-heer into on the way to their room.. btw, did preet actually lock prem-heer into their room??? man!  they're serious 'bout prem-heer ... er ... getting down to be one, aren't they?? 🀣

i loved how their faces went totally into startled mode when they opened their door.  i loved, loved, loved how they looked like a pair of 6-year olds  (y'know?  the age when kids go ewwwwww  when you try to suggest that boys&girls can fall in love and ... omg! ... kiss each other???   🀣) as they looked at each other?? 

and that same face all through as they got teased by kul-di and husband...  sooooo cute!  best of all?  the way they spontaneously collapsed back into laughter together after they left!  they rocked!  i heart meet!

* heer thing: um... i know that i'm not president of the world, yet.  but can't i seriously ban heer from wearing bangles?  i seriously hate those things!  😑
okie...estee...you have a partner here....in this noble cause...hc will whole heartedly support you....coz the other day they were showing behind the scenes and hc admiited that 5these bangles were a nuisance.....they wre distracting him everytime there was a romantic shot...esp...during the phandoooh.....s

* prem thing:  seriously! wasn't the guy's eyes looking unnaturally big, brown and gorgeous  in this episode??  no?  *looking for the nearest wall to go knock my head against...*  or was it just that there were a lot of pheyeooooohs going on -- even though it was actually hard to interpret exactly what is cooking underneath that gorgeous head of hair of prem's... no?  he looked sooooo troubled.   i want to know what he's planning on doing..
god knows...

* big think:  πŸ˜†  yeah, not a typo.  y'know, this entire natak is brining back to mind, the time that heer pretended she'd lost her memory with prem.  for some time, we had bought the story that she'd lost her memory.  and then we were told she hadn't.  and that everything she'd done to block prem out, was actually deliberate.

and, now?  it looks like it's prem's turn?  and just like heer managed to convince prem -- she's now got to be convinced that... what?  she believes he is prem.  and that is what ratpal wants?  or does the unholy deal now want heer to be shaken in her belief? is that what these two have decided to do?

does that mean that tomorrow, prem will .. not do anything to persuade heer that he is prem?  *which is probably what prem would do, actually!*  or will prem do - ahem! - something to distract heer from this bout of distrusting him?  ahem - 'cause that will be something to dream 'bout, no?  will prem try a phhandooh?  uh.. a more serious version of a raasta-roko *c'mon!  today's was not a serious one!  even though he did have a white shirt on, the sleeves of which he was rolling up at some point in the show, didja see?*  or will prem try something more... ahem! ... seriously distracting???  gee!  what will prem do??

you know what estee....
i was waiting for this night...right from the day i started watching this show...now i dreaded watching the epi...thinking what might be in store for us...coz the moment heer realises that the person is not prem...she 'll be shattered...and that will be the end of watching this show for me

when heer did her bout of ml, she had noble though silly reasons.  of course, prem will have noble (and silly too?) reasons?  but what will they be?  *sigh* i wish we could find out what prem-heer talked 'bout on their ''wedding'' night.  think we'll have a phlashback tomorrow?

my other question is: ratty said he'll give over the payment in installments - presumably when he sees that his evil plan is getting results.  er.. exactly what are the results he wants? heer going mad with doubt over prem?  i mean, has anyone figured out exactly what ratty wants from the unholy deal?  convince everyone that this is prem.  and then - in one fateful blow! - reveal he is not? or does he want it to be revealed bit by bit - to slowly build distrust?  till everyone's going mad wondering? 

and see what happen to the junejas?  a family attempt at suicide?  i mean, what does wanting them to become ''become zinda laashes'' mean?  that they will all stop eating, drinking, walking, talking?  that they will all eventually die out?  slowly? 

er... y'know?  for a ravan in this story, doesn't anyone else think that ratty's kinda confused villain?  no?  he has some very strange desires? 

*i see the wwga are getting a stronger and stronger reason for slapping the defamation case on triv.. this is not donkey-thinking.. it's slime-on-the-pebbles-at-the-bottom-of-a-stagnant-pond thinking. *making a note in my diary to google whether there are slime-on-the-pebbles-at-the-bottom-of-a-stagnant-pond associations exist  in the wide world. or not.. πŸ˜†*

i guess i'm good to w&w what'll happen to this story.  to continue knowing that prem-heer-are-one. to see how ratpal will get ground into the ground like the scum he is.  to see how meet shift from 6-year-old-best-friends to blushing-and-breathless-26-year-olds in love.  to see how harman will come back to the fold. but most of all, i'll be w&w to see how this team keep up their track-record of surprising me ...  or not?  😊

highlight of the episode:  preet's smile when he waves his hand expansively and says ''see how my poonam ki chaand has prepared this surprise for us.''  meet's smiles at each other while doing that last high-5.  the way prem swung heer out of harm's way, and behind the safety of himself, with just one firm arm around her waist.  that pheyeoooooh was... classic. 

*thinking how to get that moment into the phhandoooooh-at list... i mean, phhandooh-by-extension is toooo easy.  it needs some...  twists. to make it's entry a little ...exciting.  a little .... dramatic.  no?  🀣*

okie estee....all the best for your mid sems....

okie..i typed a full reply yesterday. but it got deleted......but forgot everything...today....well you know what......today i really want to salute garry bhinder and all the crew of kis des......for creating a character like prem...a character which was so perfect.....and hc played it  with such finesse.......that it has grown over us.....and we have got used addicted to him so badly that that any flaw in his behaviour..and we notice it immediately...we all know very well.....what prem can do...what he can't....right from the time he said a vocal "i love you" to heer.......to the moment he left her in the rain....till he wiped her tears in the curtain.....it was all so unlike prem......but maybe he was acting to be unlike prem...but the moment he said....abb bas rona mat shuru kar dena.........with his finger pointed at heer.......i realised he was not prem....or if he was then he has got a genuine ml.....coz prem will never do that....not even in his dreams......i know i'm changing my story now.....its different from the earlier one.....but..this story relieves me a lot...atleast till the time his real identity is revealed....

chalo i'll go now....wanted to say so much....but after watching friday's episodes..i'm confused once again.....thinking of all the possible tracks.....god..when will monday come...and we'll get to see a ray of hope.....
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: estee

hmmmmm!!!  has anyone ever noticed that prem is... a rather good looking guy?  🀣  sorry, 'm still on the track of trying to use hysterical laughter as a way to not be stressed.  *thinking* d'you think that stuff in your head can escape when you laugh?  think not, no?  hmm.... πŸ˜†

while waiting for him on the road, she was sooo stressed, poor little thing.. and it just got worse for her after that.  how could he even think that he could go to bed without dinner?  i was seriously laughing at her at that point -- heer sush'ed prem!  heer as mommy demo, anyone? 🀣

and heer responded just as genuinely to it. in that moment, she was unstressed. at peace. fully calm in knowing prem's love.  that was a sweet moment. the one to take with you to bed, and cuddle, as you fall asleep.