Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
WTH does Nasal King Sanu know about making melody songs???? 🤔  Who is he to talk about ARR
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

WTH does Nasal King Sanu know about making melody songs???? 🤔  Who is he to talk about ARR

well, he scored the music for "uthaan" 😃
actually had nice music... 😆
CrossroadsJoe thumbnail
OldBlackJoe: 

1) You post topics that somehow show Rahman in a bad light
2) You make snide remarks on Rahman at every given opportunity even if it means creating opportunities out of thin air
3) You cut and paste remarks made by other celebrities that denigrate Rahman as well as post remarks made by other celebrities out of context
4) You always try to make a "point" that Rahman is just a fool trying to get by in life on no talent
5) You try to come across as some kind of an intellectual by talking about "melody" even though the smart ones have figured out long back that you are a blithering, blabbering, nonsense spewing dummy.
6) You make up silly, unimaginative polls with subjects as weird as "Happy AR Rahman won?" that too on the same day Rahman won two oscars which, by the way, is considered by the world wide public as a stupendous feat.

Ask yourself one question before going to sleep today - "Why am I, who call myself OldBlackJoe on online forums, this pathetic?"

P.S: You better have a strong comeback; otherwise please desist from making a further fool out of yourself.

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrossroadsJoe

P.S: You better have a strong comeback; otherwise please desist from making a further fool out of yourself.

Aww man, I should adopt that P.S. --- people give me the lamest "comebacks" that just go to prove my own claim further on their stupidity and foolishness. 😆😆

Okay, I'm staying out of this one -- not my call or agenda.

Btw, one man who made an ID on two pathetic members asks one of those members to explain why he is so pathetic. Muy interesante.
ritzbitz thumbnail
melody or no melody  - everyone out there will be vying for their two min. of fame..
mr. kumar the world knows now , that  rahman has chosen the path of love thus leaving the opposite one for others, is that so?  - 😉
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrossroadsJoe

OldBlackJoe: 

1) You post topics that somehow show Rahman in a bad light
2) You make snide remarks on Rahman at every given opportunity even if it means creating opportunities out of thin air
3) You cut and paste remarks made by other celebrities that denigrate Rahman as well as post remarks made by other celebrities out of context
4) You always try to make a "point" that Rahman is just a fool trying to get by in life on no talent
5) You try to come across as some kind of an intellectual by talking about "melody" even though the smart ones have figured out long back that you are a blithering, blabbering, nonsense spewing dummy.
6) You make up silly, unimaginative polls with subjects as weird as "Happy AR Rahman won?" that too on the same day Rahman won two oscars which, by the way, is considered by the world wide public as a stupendous feat.

Ask yourself one question before going to sleep today - "Why am I, who call myself OldBlackJoe on online forums, this pathetic?"

wateva... as usual your points are totally invalid... iWAS happy rahman won btw... i didnt like guru /chaiyyan chaiyaan, thats abt it...
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Aww man, I should adopt that P.S. --- people give me the lamest "comebacks" that just go to prove my own claim further on their stupidity and foolishness. 😆😆

Okay, I'm staying out of this one -- not my call or agenda.

Btw, one man who made an ID on two pathetic members asks one of those members to explain why he is so pathetic. Muy interesante.

ouch. 😆
ritzbitz thumbnail
and yes i will start bogus voting once i see the "agree count"  going up.  😛
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No doubt ARR is great.
Kumar could have been quoted out of context or he comes from the old school? do not know !
As for melody I guess it all depends on song type. Some people think that most Jazz songs have have no melody either but still many get hooked on to it.
Some modern songs, raps etc  too are often quite different n tuneless but then that is what the market wants.