BV - Feb 26th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Highlights :  Everyone grieves Pratap's death

Scene continues from everyone's shocked expressions at seeing Pratap's lifeless body. Pratap's parents come out of the bus and sit next to Pratap, sad and shocked. Suguna is shocked and comes running down the stairs. She pushes everyone aside and stands next to Pratap's body not knowing what to do. Basanth asks what happened to Pratap. Some of the baraatis tell everyone how Pratap stepped out of the bus and the bus was attacked by dacoits and Pratap was shot in the process.

Suguna sees the yellow flowers in Pratap's fist. She sits next to his body. Daadisa is very sad and sensing Suguna's need, she goes to her. Suguna cries out to Pratap. Just as this happens, Sumitra faints and Bhagwati holds her in time. Bhairav tries to restrain Suguna and he is sobbing uncontrollably too. Everyone starts crying after hearing Suguna's miserable cry for Pratap. Daadisa tells Bhairav to control Suguna. Suguna is forcefully taken inside

Pratap's body is brought in to the great hall and everyone sits around and cries. The police come to take a report of the happenings. Bhairav remembers his conversation with Suguna and cries at her fate. All women can't stop crying.

In her room Anandi and Jagya sit next to Suguna who sits like a statue. Anandi pleads her to say something. Gehna comes there and asks Suguna to look at her or cry. Suguna sits catatonic. Gehna sees the yellow flowers in Suguna's hand. She remembers the conversation earlier with Suguna about the flowers. She tries to force Suguna to cry by saying that Pratap will never come back and that this was her fate. Suguna says nothing and the kids are left crying....

Precap : Gehna crying about Suguna
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!

oh no i was so hoping that he'd live throught the wedding :(
sapnamg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very very touchy episode. The second she yelled pratap, my tears were nonstop :(
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks!

kinda expected this kinda epi....

but surprisingly there was no drama or anything...very realistically shown...gd going writers n creatives
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I know! I loved that the whole episode had practically no music and the crying was not over-the-top
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very touching episode.....  Poor Sugna and my heart goes out to all those widowed young especially in rural Rajasthan....... and in India.  There plight is unimaginable....
Priana thumbnail
oh god ...why why why?i am sad very sad....
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭 Very sad don't feel like watching it😭😭😭
Thanks for the update
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May sugna get the strength to endure this pain
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx 4 the wonderful update....sugnas screaming pratap......it was painful!